MummRa's Content

There have been 144 items by MummRa (Search limited from 15-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#814267 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 02 October 2013 - 01:28 in General Discussion

(1) the ability to custom organize my backpack. 

(2) Rather than try and change GvG.. Introduce a new way to play the game.  Maybe make official Guild Wars.  Where two (consenting guilds) can agree to enter into a War.  No personal XP is lost, but Guild XP and possibly even gold can be lost.  Maybe have  a Guild War Ladder where RP rewards can be earned. 

#813112 Problems with Chrome.

Posted by MummRa on 25 September 2013 - 02:48 in General Discussion

I know, but that was the first time I have any problem with that...And no one else on my guild was having the same problem than me...But now everything is fine again :)

did you do anything to fix it? I am having the same problem... my left hand toolbar is all kinds of messed up

#813065 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 24 September 2013 - 16:24 in General Discussion

this may have already been addressed.  but what about a buff that works like extractor II for fragments in composing?

#811904 Anti Deflect is broken! I'm sure of it...

Posted by MummRa on 17 September 2013 - 22:59 in General Discussion

Anti-deflect activation is too low based on the 35% activation stat.

I have experienced 7+ deflects on a single bounty while using anti-deflect, which just doesn't make sense.

Just stop deflect activating on bounty hits and keep it active on the ladder and direct hits - problem solved (on the BB anyway)

truth is as I was taught by one of my first mentors in this game... why would you want to have deflect when on the BB?  you're more likely to frustrate people after a couple of attacks and thus stay on the board longer.  In fact I wouldn't blame bounty hunters if they had a gentlemen's (or women's) agreement to leave bounties (that are using deflect) on the board and only attack 9x

#811903 Recently came back after hiatus

Posted by MummRa on 17 September 2013 - 22:52 in General Discussion

Rather than try and go through old or possibly reated threads, I'm just going to create a new one to ask my question.

Has there been any movement/improvent when it comes to the mobile site and/or an app for the iPhone.  Last I checked there was nothing for the later and the mobile site was very basic.  I'd at least like to be able to participate in guild chat and buff from the mobile site.

#794912 the Wiki

Posted by MummRa on 09 June 2013 - 19:12 in General Discussion

Wiki is slowly getting outdated also. I rarely use it anymore, as there is nothing for players beyond level 1000 :(

Its a bit sad as I really liked the World Area Maps and tbh the maps are a lot clearer then those on the guide. I always have problems locating the access points on the Guide Maps :(

Feature I am looking for right now is getting lists of potions by the skill.  Additionally, a quick way to sort through item sets.   I'm surprised niether of these have been added to the UFSG

#794910 the Wiki

Posted by MummRa on 09 June 2013 - 19:02 in General Discussion

Been down since yesterday for me mate.

Cheers.

wil72

yeah, same here

#794904 the Wiki

Posted by MummRa on 09 June 2013 - 18:39 in General Discussion

Is it just something on my end or is the game wiki down?

#784373 Selecting all items for trade

Posted by MummRa on 11 April 2013 - 22:19 in General Discussion

As the original suggestion stands, I'll have to vote NO too, for the very same reasons listed above.

Modify it to all items that are the same as the first tagged, and sure - I see no problem then.

So, similiar to your backpack when you are dropping the useless crap. A check all (of this) link next to the actual item. That would be extremely useful.

thou Auto... if you are using Helper there should be a way to "Select All Resources" and would do the trick.

#778001 Upcoming Buffs!

Posted by MummRa on 12 February 2013 - 20:10 in General Discussion

One of us has the maths wrong. I make that 800k, not 8 mil.

5 x 16= 80 --> 5 extra "0s" = 8,000,000

#777999 Upcoming Buffs!

Posted by MummRa on 12 February 2013 - 20:04 in General Discussion

I like them,, even the pvp ones because if you dont have people crying and threatening to quit over it then they arent good pvp buffs. The balance of 3x gold 0 exp and no bounty will make people pvp more!
I DO think it needs one more little bit added,,,IF you dont get the 3x gold and ARE bountyed YOU get 3x exp loss on that bounty :)

Assist,, yes it does need tweaking,,, how about a way to increase the chances the more allys in range you have added? Make the buff a little more useful and encourage us to upgrade our allys too!

Nothing for the epic wearers?? How about something that only kicks in if attacked in a full set of epics that gives huge stats but very low activation?

Whoah....I never thought I would agree with a PvP buff, but I like this compromise with the Artful Bandit...could be interesting

Agreed on the comprimise part, (depemding on what they are pro-pvp buffs are welcome) but also a +1 to the epic "set"

Side note and probably wrong place to ask, would buffs that aid in the defense of a PvP attack be considered PvP buffs themselves?

#776295 Karma?

Posted by MummRa on 01 February 2013 - 19:08 in General Discussion

i dont believe they have fully implemented it yet... its on the side burners boiling

More like simmering. Which is a good thing introduce the idea, gauge interest, take in suggestions and comments, and put appropriate amount time into developing the idea.

#775305 New Epics -- bare with me, please

Posted by MummRa on 25 January 2013 - 18:10 in General Discussion

+1000 Gold Gain!

ACK! No more new gold please

As to the original suggestion:

I like the idea other than the low durability, shouldn't be crazy 100 seems fine and with each decrease in durability the gain is reduced so if its at 90% durability you get 90% stats from it

#775131 My buff idea for christalline items!

Posted by MummRa on 24 January 2013 - 15:01 in General Discussion

You might want to keep buff ideas in the thread designed for it. By hough I can say this will probably never happen, crystalline items were never intended to be repairable. It helps to retain the value of the items. As it is its not do long ago that unbreakable was "fixed" to not include such items

#774090 Mobile Interface

Posted by MummRa on 17 January 2013 - 13:42 in General Discussion

Guild chat?

This feature is done in FS Lite for android and I guess will be ported to web

Good to know I have an iPhone apple rejected the app so I haven't been able to use it

#773949 Watch auctions

Posted by MummRa on 16 January 2013 - 17:09 in General Discussion

Was actually just thinking about this the other day. Currently only way to do this is to put a bid or actively search for it each time. This would definitely be helpful

#773918 Mobile Interface

Posted by MummRa on 16 January 2013 - 13:41 in General Discussion

I can see hunting getting quickly tedious if we have to click attack on each creature. Could a "kill all" button be implemented specifically on mobile devices, since they don't have the luxury of a full keyboard?

We could look at adding a quick combat option to it in the future :)

At the moment we're working on a quick buff feature so you can buff your friends / guildmates on the move :D

Guild chat?

#773535 radical change to epic gear

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 23:24 in General Discussion

Epics were powerful in stats (other than stam gain) before SH/CoA/CoD. Even with something like this, they'll still be underpowered compared to set items with said buffs.

It comes down to the risk for the reward: Easier pvp target : More stam gain.

I agree, I am just trying to come up with a couple ideas that would make PvP less one-sided. I think everyone can agree that when a player is engaging in PvP they can put on gear and get buffs and the battle will far to often be one sided

#773523 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 22:51 in General Discussion

just going over the trees and KE feels out of place. If it is going to be connected to anything I think connecting it to SH makes much more sense... On further review, none of the skills in that tree as currently places feel like they necessarily need to be linked.

I know that its been said 1600 and 1800 level buffs will be introduced as well as some lower level buffs (and most likely some new potion only skills?) but is there any word on the re-shuffling of the skills tree as it is? I know its been brought up, just can't remember if it's been addressed by any of the cows.

#773502 CD for Titans

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 21:59 in General Discussion

Hmmm ... I see lots of different guilds securing titans these days. Which as HCS has said, is good for the game. Cooldown is working fine imo.

-1 as well. The new rules implemented has really stimulated Titan hunting for the masses. It's great to see so many different guilds getting their own secures. Perhaps you should join a smaller guild and help them learn the craft. Aside from 2 guilds, I don't see that many guilds on perennial cool down

Cool Down is fine the way it is, for reasons stated above.

#773488 radical change to epic gear

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 21:08 in General Discussion

ok please just hear me out on this. I am trying to figure out a way that a player can wear epic gear for the stamina/gains but at the same time not be such an easy target.

What I am going to suggest is radical I know but I think it could work. This change would apply to all current owners of epics, whenever a player invents a new epic, a person who solo secures an epic, or the guild founder of a guild that secures/buys (with TKP) an epic.

Lets say for example:
Right now I have a Perfect Fully Forged Bladed War Gauntlets.
Damage= 1087 and Defense= 637

As the current owner I would be able to make a one time change and make it
Armor= 1087 and Attack = 637

you could make it an (high FSP cost) upgrade to reset it again (or not)

This could make merchanting more involved as well because the same epic would have different values based on what stats it particularly has.

I know nothing of coding, so I don't know how hard this would be to implement, or if its not even possible.

I also know this was very long and some may not have even bothered to read, but feedback would be appreciated.

#773462 PvP, Bounty Hunting, Smasher... Medals?

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 19:04 in General Discussion

How many of these threads need to be opened and then locked. The change was made for a reason, I see no reason why that reason has changed.

#773456 Recipe updates

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 18:20 in General Discussion

I think I prefer it that it doesn't show. As it is, I bieve you can just look up the item on the wiki (maybe UFSG too?) and it will tell you which recipe and where to get said recipe. Would prefer something's be left to self-discovery if you so choose. If you want it easy then there are plenty of resources to do so

#773156 Brewing Custom Potions (Composing)

Posted by MummRa on 11 January 2013 - 20:11 in General Discussion

I think we should make it so you can either create a potion for yourself or your guild. There could be a slightly higher gold cost for making a guild potion.

Potions created for yourself would be bound, where guild potions would be permanently tagged to the guild. We would also add some extra restriction to prevent players temporarily joining a guild to get a potion, use it and leave again (most likely you would need a Bronze Guild Loyalty medal to use them or something along those lines).

EXCELLENT IDEA

using the Bronze Guild Loyalty medal would take all the problems of guild pots disappearing i would also like to see a way the founders can restrict who uses them to stop low level members just popping a pot out when no one is about ;)

no frapping the pots please :mrgreen:

as all i do is for my guild i would be making them for the guild but leos3000 idea of a guild pot for guild potions would be also a good idea as well

I still think this shoud be a specific permission that can be assigned

#773043 MUGGER'S MEDAL POLL/PVP check Gold Stealing medal thread

Posted by MummRa on 11 January 2013 - 03:59 in General Discussion

not to burst your bubble. (and again I would support a medal of this type) between your first thread and this one (6 pages) not a single comment from the Cows, I wouldn't count on this medal actually getting introduced

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: