MummRa's Content

There have been 144 items by MummRa (Search limited from 15-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#813065 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 24 September 2013 - 16:24 in General Discussion

this may have already been addressed.  but what about a buff that works like extractor II for fragments in composing?

#772874 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 10 January 2013 - 13:23 in General Discussion

.06% chance per point that your ally list acts as a group attack on a creature excludes elites and up

#773523 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 13 January 2013 - 22:51 in General Discussion

just going over the trees and KE feels out of place. If it is going to be connected to anything I think connecting it to SH makes much more sense... On further review, none of the skills in that tree as currently places feel like they necessarily need to be linked.

I know that its been said 1600 and 1800 level buffs will be introduced as well as some lower level buffs (and most likely some new potion only skills?) but is there any word on the re-shuffling of the skills tree as it is? I know its been brought up, just can't remember if it's been addressed by any of the cows.

#766787 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 07 December 2012 - 12:31 in General Discussion

Re: above plague idea (to many boxes to quote). Don't know about you but I mostly 1-hit everything so it wouldn't be all that useful.

#766489 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 05 December 2012 - 14:11 in General Discussion

10 - Guild Buffer - 'x% of chance to spend 0 stamina buffing guild members'.

Is honestly the only one I would really like but any idea is better than no idea

#764594 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 21 November 2012 - 22:33 in General Discussion

TKP Booster- for every 7 points in the skill a player will have a 1% chance to get double TKP points on a single Titan Kill. (At 175 that would be a max modifier of 25%)

#764641 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 22 November 2012 - 01:56 in General Discussion

TKP Booster- for every 7 points in the skill a player will have a 1% chance to get double TKP points on a single Titan Kill. (At 175 that would be a max modifier of 25%)

I dislike the fact of this being a suggestion for a skill to only level 1600 players have.

I was under the impression this was not limited to just. Level 1600+ buffs... Rather, I thought they were taking ideas for those in addition to mid-level buffs, and ways to possibly reorganize the skill tree. My mistake if I am wrong on that

#764453 New Skills / Enhancements

Posted by MummRa on 21 November 2012 - 14:12 in General Discussion

is it possible to have a list of considered buffs perhaps on the first post? kinda hard to sift through to see if ideas are being duplicated.

on that note, it'd be nice to see a buff along the lines of nightmare visage, entrench and barricade that transfers attack to armor.

Better still would be for the cows to sift through this whole mess pick out the ones they like the most and are most considering adding. Take that list create a new thread that is just for commenting on those skills

#814830 FS Memes

Posted by MummRa on 04 October 2013 - 02:14 in General Discussion

wait a minute... isn't that the winter is coming dude, not boromir?

I thought it was the villian from Goldeneye

#814835 FS Memes

Posted by MummRa on 04 October 2013 - 02:36 in General Discussion

boris?

Alec Trevelyan

#814930 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 04 October 2013 - 14:17 in General Discussion

I think it is long overdue to have something to designate who are guild leaders in the various guilds built into the system. We also need to have automatic rank movement based on guild Experience gain with theree being X number of ranks that can be called what each guild wants. The suggestions of ading recognition for GVG, Buffing and other new medals is also a great idea.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Custom Ranks are already in the game.  If a guild wants they can rank someone GvG General. or Recruitment Leader, etc

#815356 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 07 October 2013 - 19:28 in General Discussion

I don't agree with the previous guys 80% inactive, but, on the same token, I don't think I'd agree with your definition either.

There's a LOT of guilds holding LONG-TERM inactive players as mules and because of their contributed XP - maybe if a guild has more than 40%-50% inactives then it should no longer show ?

Hoof could just add a 3rd listing to the guild top 250 ? - Already we have listings by "ACTUAL GUILD XP" and "LOCKED GUILD XP" - maybe add "%age ACTIVE" or some other wording.

The top guild listings, whilst historically accurate, don't necessarily reflect a true picture of the top guilds in all cases...

what if once an account goes purple... the contributed xp doesn't count towards the guild xp.  should they come on it automatically reverts back to the guild, but as long as they are inactive it doesn't count towards contributed xp

#815360 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 07 October 2013 - 19:34 in General Discussion

agreed, I haven't looked hard, but when I'm in recuriting moods, the top new player list seems hard to find.  I usually end up keeping the log in screen in another tab to do this.  maybe add top 100 of players joined in the last 30 days as a list?

#814724 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 03 October 2013 - 18:04 in General Discussion

i dont see the teleportation buff working if it were me using it i would use it to get to highest possible level map i can defeat creature to maximize my leveling

You could limit it to a map you have already been on at least once.  Also would need to make any event specific realm exempt from the skill. 

#815013 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 05 October 2013 - 01:43 in General Discussion

But you can buy loyalty, so I was in fact totally correct, furthermore if i have loyalty points why on earth would i spend fsp on a UB190 potion and gamble on finding a distil potion in either the potion bazaar or the AH?? Finally the duration of the loyalty potion is far greater than the Potion of Resilience so it is a hands down winner in the comparison.

what you don't have a steady reserve bank of zombie brews?

#814272 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 02 October 2013 - 01:40 in General Discussion

The thing is, even with Command/Ctrl +F, you still have to go through the items individually... In my guild, that is one heck of  pain because we have like 10 Illuyanka's sets... of which only 2 are FF... So it gets to be a pain going through 30 items just to find the right set to hunt...

Can't be to hard... it is a FSH feature, if I understand what you want correctly.

#814674 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 03 October 2013 - 12:23 in General Discussion

I would like to suggest some things and will be glad if some of them could be implemented.

1) Fast button to decompose from the world map window, just like the discard button. The autodiscard feature is not always a good option. 

2) Creation of sets of items in order to sell, give, secure trade, etc. Sometimes a single piece does not worth a FSP, but together they would.

5) Creation of shortcuts to use on the world map window for discard and decompose actions, just like the R for repairing the gears.

+1

#814267 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 02 October 2013 - 01:28 in General Discussion

(1) the ability to custom organize my backpack. 

(2) Rather than try and change GvG.. Introduce a new way to play the game.  Maybe make official Guild Wars.  Where two (consenting guilds) can agree to enter into a War.  No personal XP is lost, but Guild XP and possibly even gold can be lost.  Maybe have  a Guild War Ladder where RP rewards can be earned. 

#814472 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 02 October 2013 - 17:26 in General Discussion

I'm not sure if its feasible or if others would find it useful.  But I have a folder designated as guild storage, if guild locked items are sent to me I would really like for it to automatically go to this folder.

#814628 Next Roadmap...

Posted by MummRa on 03 October 2013 - 02:28 in General Discussion

Do you mean the ability to change the order of items in the folders?

Interesting idea, but it would need a lot of thought and discussion - maybe expand the idea and post a new topic on it?

To point A:  Yes, I want to be able to customize the placement of everything in each of my folders.  Instead of Descending or Acsending order I want customized order.

To point B: http://forums.hunted...showtopic=58876

#816730 Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

Posted by MummRa on 17 October 2013 - 14:23 in General Discussion

Can you add - Remove Deflect from activating on the Bounty Board

I was just using Anti-Deflect and Sealed (which sometimes activates on Deflect) and I got deflected 9 times. Its just insane.

"examples"

Way I see it if someone wants deflect on while they are on the BB, thats on them.  They'll just get hit more often

#815394 Backpack Backpack .. Yeah!

Posted by MummRa on 08 October 2013 - 01:40 in General Discussion

there a couple of things I would change.

1: Personally I don't like the guild store pop-up feature.  I honestly think the way UFSG is set-up would be ideal.  ie.  once you hit the backpack manage page you can find the item by name, set, stat type, rarity etc.  If not that then maybe the AH  which also gives you the ability to search by the type of item, rarity, craft, hell forge etc.

2: When it comes to the backpack manage page... maybe it would be better to just indicate something is guild locked instead of excluding it. 

3:  From the character page:  I would like to be able to pick the amount shown per page.

4: From the character page:  As has been mentioned I believe here and on the next roadmap- the ability to custom order your backpack.  For example. I would like to keep my offline gear at the front of my "storage" folder at all times. 

#773156 Brewing Custom Potions (Composing)

Posted by MummRa on 11 January 2013 - 20:11 in General Discussion

I think we should make it so you can either create a potion for yourself or your guild. There could be a slightly higher gold cost for making a guild potion.

Potions created for yourself would be bound, where guild potions would be permanently tagged to the guild. We would also add some extra restriction to prevent players temporarily joining a guild to get a potion, use it and leave again (most likely you would need a Bronze Guild Loyalty medal to use them or something along those lines).

EXCELLENT IDEA

using the Bronze Guild Loyalty medal would take all the problems of guild pots disappearing i would also like to see a way the founders can restrict who uses them to stop low level members just popping a pot out when no one is about ;)

no frapping the pots please :mrgreen:

as all i do is for my guild i would be making them for the guild but leos3000 idea of a guild pot for guild potions would be also a good idea as well

I still think this shoud be a specific permission that can be assigned

#772970 Brewing Custom Potions (Composing)

Posted by MummRa on 10 January 2013 - 22:01 in General Discussion

I think we should make it so you can either create a potion for yourself or your guild. There could be a slightly higher gold cost for making a guild potion.

Potions created for yourself would be bound, where guild potions would be permanently tagged to the guild. We would also add some extra restriction to prevent players temporarily joining a guild to get a potion, use it and leave again (most likely you would need a Bronze Guild Loyalty medal to use them or something along those lines).

I think a special permission would be better

#766804 Gold theft rates

Posted by MummRa on 07 December 2012 - 17:43 in General Discussion

Keep the gold theft rate, change "Top 250 Richest Players" to gold on hand while without pvp protection.

PvP's most wanted list.... If poss code above idea to show parameters mentioned in your PvP target range

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: