Jose's Content

There have been 37 items by Jose (Search limited from 09-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#905933 Update v2.60

Posted by Jose on 30 November 2014 - 20:35 in General Discussion

Love this update =)

#874325 True Gods Blessings

Posted by Jose on 20 June 2014 - 03:11 in General Discussion

I am now going to wax obnoxious:

The game is already free to play.  And you want more (expletive deleted) free stuff?

Indeed, its a free game as Temple is... The main idea here its not about getting more free stuff, just about a future Temple improving, if the community feels its needed and ask for it. Dont mix the things :)

#873855 True Gods Blessings

Posted by Jose on 18 June 2014 - 12:46 in General Discussion

Well everyone now and then has been blessed by one of the temple gods, but is very common that if you pray for Osvering so you have a little chance to get 20fsp, you mostly will fail instead of praying for Lindarsil which less players pray so you have a higher chance to win. (Thats how i believe its now)

Considering getting a bless its anyways hard and that each blessing last 24 hrs untill new day that someone else get blessed, shouldnt they be increased to boost different prays?

If you get blessed by Gurgriss God Of War, dude a god of war blessed you for 24 hrs... you should be way stronger for 24 hrs, dont you?

So as an idea to make this a bit more interesting as you never know when you might win a bless, trying to abuse this would be very hard and the idea is the following (not trying to disturb roadmap)

Depending on the god that bless you, u should get some special bonus for the next 24 hrs... it could be so...

Sahria-Goddess Of Fortune--> Treasure Hunter 250? Or Maybe a special buff just for the blessed players which just add a little more gold gain.

Osverin-God Of Wisdom--> Librarian 300? Or maybe a special buff just for the blessed players which just add a little more EXP like AL.

Gurgriss-God Of War--> Berserk 500? Or maybe a special buff just for the blessed players which just add a little more damage like Smashing Hammer.

Lindarsil-Goddess Of Magic--> Buff Master 400? Or maybe a special buff just for the blessed players which just add a little less buff casting cost like Guild Buffer.

So Maybe those could be the buffs you get for 24 hrs if you manage to get blessed, obviously they cant be stolen/destroyed and if this sound overpower, maybe the following would be cool aswell...

Sahria-Goddes Of Fortune--> 50% Discount on every gold upgrade purchase.

Osverin-God Of Wisdom--> 50% Lowered Fee for marketplace listenings.

Gurgriss-God Of War--> Double base reward while clearing a bounty.

Lindarsil-Goddes Of Magic--> 50% Discount for every potion made via composing (only gold not frags)

This is just an idea, honestly its like to boost the other gods and balance the winning system... just maybe and if its not accepted/liked its all good :)

Enjoy This Life.... You Dont Have Other....

#875198 To make something good for eazy game in FS

Posted by Jose on 24 June 2014 - 12:49 in General Discussion

:ph34r:

#885537 Teleport to Players Location?

Posted by Jose on 15 August 2014 - 02:17 in General Discussion

:ph34r:

#885135 Suggestions for new Arena, GvG and PvP Ladder Rewards?

Posted by Jose on 14 August 2014 - 01:58 in General Discussion

If ( a big if)  potions are available via the ladder, please make them bound. It would entice players who want them to dabble in some pvp ( as they should).

So please, make Arena Potions bound as well so players who want them need to play it =)

#886416 Suggestions for new Arena, GvG and PvP Ladder Rewards?

Posted by Jose on 19 August 2014 - 13:45 in General Discussion

Well considering that HCS is thinking to add new rewards everywhere and its about potions, maybe we can have new Loyalty potions or edit the current ones? :)

#885648 Stamina Pack

Posted by Jose on 15 August 2014 - 12:49 in Game Content

Really?

#876563 So Ladder Hits Are Still Bountyable

Posted by Jose on 29 June 2014 - 18:24 in General Discussion

Im afraid, i do can place some Bountys based on ladder hits =/ Something its wrong

#877781 Scavenging NEEDS to be updated..

Posted by Jose on 08 July 2014 - 01:10 in General Discussion

If you had looted more Barathors item, would you have posted this? Leave it the way it is.

#859947 players and pvp

Posted by Jose on 03 April 2014 - 21:39 in General Discussion

i know of a few players that still do gold hits, but not many because of the risk of losing the 5 levels. i dont think its fair that multiple people from the same guild can team up on one player. especially when it is a guild with alot of higher level players. maybe lower the amount of levels you can lose to like 2 or 3, maybe more players will be willing to take the risk if they can only lose 2 or 3 levels instead of 5.  or maybe limit the amount of players in a guild that can hit a single target on the BB

Well you know if someone hit for gold, i doubt he/she cares about losing lvls, actually if you really do pvp you just dont care about lvls, BB is fine with 5 lvl loss. Also theres no difference if a guild has low or higher lvl players, ability from the pvper is what matters.

#860247 players and pvp

Posted by Jose on 04 April 2014 - 17:21 in General Discussion

But all the PvP'rs i know donate quite frequently.

Nee Dom, its not needed to donate to be a good pvper =)

#889807 Open Topic On What Keeps You Playing Fallenswords

Posted by Jose on 16 September 2014 - 01:49 in General Discussion

Hopefully from this thread some new ideas will be made about bringing more players, cuz every day im seeing less players online which is clearly not motivating me to do anything but watch my stam flow :(

#859891 New PvP Ladder Rewards + Incentive to Play the ladder

Posted by Jose on 03 April 2014 - 18:48 in General Discussion

Or what HCS can do is make set the price of every new piece of gear or potion to 1 token. That way people who took advantage of the broken ladder system will not make any profit.

You keep talking about those abusing players... May i ask, if a player solo secure a Titan that nobody is hunting... is that abusing? Now the way it looks, you seem to be angry cuz you have not manage to get tokens by yourself. If you want to upgrade this game and think in something for the good of the game, instead of punish others who try to keep pvp alive then think it twice buddy the idea is to bring more players, not to make the few ones leave.

#877400 NEw buff idea

Posted by Jose on 04 July 2014 - 20:31 in General Discussion

Scramble :blink:

#869840 Multiple Accounts

Posted by Jose on 22 May 2014 - 17:58 in General Discussion

Well you guys now want more than one character? The only way that this could be "fair" is to creating more than one character via the same account, and i should be display to anyone who wants to know who your other characters are. So that would prevent making more account and allow making more characters per account. But considering you do that, i would be abble to run a gvg guild alone, and so many things that actually i dont think its good. Unless you get blocked from doing many things like, being in same guild, cleare in BB, Hit himself and so on..

#829615 Ladder Limit

Posted by Jose on 12 December 2013 - 13:17 in General Discussion

I dont think its a good idea to make a limit. Few peoples join bands and usually when they fight against some stronger pvpers they leave. Now making a limit mm not sure it would work

#886415 Karma should be implemented!

Posted by Jose on 19 August 2014 - 13:44 in General Discussion

Why must there be always a reward involved? Cant you just help for a good cause ehh greedy people. For me, as a karma reward its more than enough to having points with no effect. Just collection random points which you can exchange for random items to wear, like costumes. If i had a Moovember mask i would use it always lol i dont care the stats but it gives you a pretty nice moustache lol

#886606 Karma should be implemented!

Posted by Jose on 20 August 2014 - 13:32 in General Discussion

And why everyone talks about having more and more Karma? Isnt there a way to be a bad boy/girl? =P

#907521 Improve Loyalty Reward

Posted by Jose on 06 December 2014 - 18:57 in General Discussion

BG, Please discuss the opportunity with hoofmaster, of a higher level doubler potion in the loyalty section.

No way, thats crazy

#906967 Improve Loyalty Reward

Posted by Jose on 04 December 2014 - 12:18 in General Discussion

That's something I could get behind. I can discuss this with Hoofmaster and Radneto.

Anything in particular come to mind? I'll look into suggestions. Just try not to go too silly powerful.

I would like to get KE 1000 :) LOL no way but considering that Composing is getting rid of most of the buffs already I really think that perhaps there could be different buffs like Rage 300 and Fury 300 or maybe Blood thirst, Poison and Ignite lvl 300 as well.

#878986 If we implemented 3 FSH features, which would you pick?

Posted by Jose on 14 July 2014 - 18:33 in General Discussion

Besides that it always felt like a bit of a cheat really. I mean playing a heavily math based game like FS and then having a script do all your math for you? What's the point...

And there is no better way to learn than dying a couple of times =)

#878778 If we implemented 3 FSH features, which would you pick?

Posted by Jose on 13 July 2014 - 22:23 in General Discussion

None =)

#874769 Idea of Stamina Deposit

Posted by Jose on 22 June 2014 - 12:52 in General Discussion

Never gonna happen =)

#878746 Having fun at Composing?

Posted by Jose on 13 July 2014 - 13:59 in General Discussion

many months into composing, and what started out as fun..is no longer fun..0 fun..composing failure..where are all the good buffs that were promised...nothing in the works for months..composing is now a daily chore...and no fun in it at all...long long tiresome journey just to make another level and get nothing..please cows add the buffs that were promised when composing began..

PLEASE GIVE US A WIN BUTTON :blink: ..........................

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: