Bigk's Content

There have been 8 items by Bigk (Search limited from 02-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#791765 Composing - In Detail

Posted by Bigk on 28 May 2013 - 18:04 in General Discussion

this will be nice

sounds good to me

#760926 Oidhche Shamhna Dawns

Posted by Bigk on 01 November 2012 - 15:35 in General Discussion

25000 kills for the quest most members to the game don't even have that much stam.25k kills would take them over a week to kill then Legendary on top of that and then the titan talk about being all over the board. people call it over kill a lot of players don't even make that stam in a month [not even cool] break it up so people can have fun and enjoy the events

You can still participate in the event and receive an award for your efforts. Not everyone is going to be able to get the best rewards every time. I am happy that the awards are tiered so that you can be rewarded based on your willingness and ability to participate.

You should not just get the best rewards, just because there is an event. There should be some requirements involved in my humble opinion. Asking us to stretch and use stam for something other than leveling is one of the things that keeps people coming back to the game.

Avg player has about 4500 stam they make about 2k a-day in stam do the math there is no way a player can pull it off with that. the event is about everyone not only the ones that have 10k plus stam only. it easy to say that with 25k plus stam

#760918 Oidhche Shamhna Dawns

Posted by Bigk on 01 November 2012 - 15:13 in General Discussion

25000 kills for the quest most members to the game don't even have that much stam.25k kills would take them over a week to kill then Legendary on top of that and then the titan talk about being all over the board. people call it over kill a lot of players don't even make that stam in a month [not even cool] break it up so people can have fun and enjoy the events

#757870 Game Update v2.06

Posted by Bigk on 09 October 2012 - 19:59 in General Discussion

sorry i don't like the new setup it looks nice but it done not do what you need it to do i think it take longer now to find stuff or the best seller at the time

#754677 Game Update v2.056

Posted by Bigk on 11 September 2012 - 04:07 in General Discussion

nice update this one is a keeper

#751743 Suggestion: PvP Protection Change

Posted by Bigk on 24 August 2012 - 17:32 in General Discussion

Remove the PvP Protection upgrade completely (except for 14 days protection for new players)

#742720 Fallen Sword Lite App

Posted by Bigk on 27 June 2012 - 17:02 in General Discussion

why don't you fix the main game come on cows we lost over 1200 players do to all the new changes to the game in over a year

I'm pretty sure this new app is meant to make the game a little more accessible and exciting. And I don't know where you got the "1200 players" from, but regardless, the cows have been doing some really great things recently, like the epic quests which were...well, epic! Also, just because they are making an app for the game doesn't mean they're ignoring issues in the game.
Anyway, this release makes me wish I had an android phone! :P

when you been playing as long as some of us players then you will know what we are talking about ask some of the high levels that drop the cash into this game and see what they say

#742703 Fallen Sword Lite App

Posted by Bigk on 27 June 2012 - 15:14 in General Discussion

why don't you fix the main game come on cows we lost over 1200 players do to all the new changes to the game in over a year

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: