Placeboo's Content

There have been 15 items by Placeboo (Search limited from 12-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#923033 How do you feel about composed potions?

Posted by Placeboo on 10 March 2015 - 18:37 in General Discussion

edited.

#922889 Rise of the Wraiths IV (Global)

Posted by Placeboo on 09 March 2015 - 19:24 in General Discussion

Do monsters drop 1-5 frag mini stashes this event, as per the last 2 events?

#918878 More Chompers arrive!

Posted by Placeboo on 10 February 2015 - 15:59 in General Discussion

D'oh!

I know ... I wish it was Thursday to ^_^

#918876 More Chompers arrive!

Posted by Placeboo on 10 February 2015 - 15:56 in General Discussion

"This event will be available until 16:00 hours Server time on Tuesday the 12th of February."

Today is Tuesday the 10th

#915702 Zombie Yeomen IV

Posted by Placeboo on 16 January 2015 - 18:03 in General Discussion

I agree with the above. Also edited my post with this question, and it seems it got overlooked:

How are these stashes classified? ie would they be effected by Find Item buff?

#915688 Zombie Yeomen IV

Posted by Placeboo on 16 January 2015 - 17:06 in General Discussion

Thanks Grim & hades for that info , no idea that button existed.

How are these stashes classified? ie would they be effected by Find Item buff?

#915667 Zombie Yeomen IV

Posted by Placeboo on 16 January 2015 - 15:08 in General Discussion

I really think thsee tiny frag stashes need to be auto opened. This will be incredibly tedious if we have to open each one

#904578 Only person that will ever have this medal.

Posted by Placeboo on 25 November 2014 - 18:26 in Accomplishments

4_6.png

tongue.png

#904553 Forthcoming Composing Update.

Posted by Placeboo on 25 November 2014 - 17:23 in General Discussion

Hopefully fragment reward from global event with new update???

:D

#884074 Some complaints and ideas for common frags

Posted by Placeboo on 07 August 2014 - 02:45 in General Discussion

The first creature of every new content has a common to farm. We will not be increasing the number of Frags given by the Global Events as they are designed to be repeated often.

Grim,

I have several suggestions , do you have other responses to any of the others? Kinda frustrating, to just say "no" to one. Please keep in mind , as I said above, that going to farm specifcally for frags actually yields more common frags than farming during global event

#883717 Some complaints and ideas for common frags

Posted by Placeboo on 04 August 2014 - 23:58 in General Discussion

Some time ago I made a suggestion that hoof liked, to expand content production (it went from 10 levels to 25) , in addition to this I had made some other suggestions to ease the demands of production for HCS. One of these was to get rid of common items that, at the time, were useless. (I have also noticed that some new enemy images are from random lower level creatures).

The global events have made everything besides common frags useless. I would assume that all people that compose use very few frags that are not common, and day to day XP farming for composing uses a ton of common frags.

I dont understand why HCS feels the need to penalize end of content players by not giving us common frags when we hunt (these are the players that are using the majority of frags anyway). How about 1 new common item per every 25 levels of production that every creature in those levels drops for us to fragment? With doubler buffs, this wont make a big difference anyway.

The first global frag event yielded good frags, I think around 22k common frags? Even then, I burnt through these VERY quickly, the few K that is given out now is a joke. Rewards for frags on the global event is FAR to low, hunting specifcally for frags yields basically the same amount of frags that it costs to get to ruby tier anyway, the rewards need to be greatly increased....if players are willing to spend the gold they shouldnt be limited by frags.

Even taking things to an extreme, hunting specifically for common frags is incredibly boring and takes forever, I think if a player is willing to do this, there should be a frag doubler buff, that does not produce extra items, but does produce extra frags when you have it set to auto-fragmenet.

Originally, frags were introudced into the game to give some value to old legendary SE etc gear. A lot of gear sold initally, but now that the global event pump out tons of useless legednary SE crystlline frags - it kills the original reason for frags. Common frags now are the only frag with value, Whats done is done, a solution I see to fix (and bring some actual value to breaking leg SE cry etc items) would be to create some method in which frags can be further broken down to create more common frags; ie: 1 SE frag make 10 common frags, 1 leg makes 15 common, 1 unique makes 5, and 1 rare makes 2-3.

A few ideas, all of which, I think, would improve the game.

#881213 A note from the FSH Developer

Posted by Placeboo on 24 July 2014 - 04:09 in General Discussion

Can you please let us know how to stop greasemonkey from auto updating? That seems to be the problem ( i have no problems if i uninstall and reinstall version 1.15) , I found this online, but have no idea what to do with it

"Finally, if you want to make sure that Greasemonkey will never update your script, it can be accomplished by providing an invalid @updateURL (like "about:blank") which will never return a newer version."

or this:

Possibly extensions.greasemonkey.enableScriptRefreshing

I dunno, is this for updating the script or greasemonkey?

Wish there was an easy way to turn off auto updates for greasemonkey

#879072 Fallen Sword Helper down 7/11/14?

Posted by Placeboo on 15 July 2014 - 05:35 in General Discussion

is there a way to prevent v1.15 to not auto upgrade? that appears to be what is happening

#878830 If we implemented 3 FSH features, which would you pick?

Posted by Placeboo on 14 July 2014 - 00:28 in General Discussion

I dont see a reason to spend time on aspects that already exist on FSH. Focus on other areas

#875892 Arena Update #2 v2.48

Posted by Placeboo on 26 June 2014 - 17:55 in General Discussion

This is a really a shame how this update has gone and broken the economy. There was clearly no thought put into this by HCS. Tons of tons of tokens being given out and prizes at ridiculously low costs. There are already pages and pages of BM300 potions in AH at a fraction of the cost of what they have always been.

Arena is not going to draw any interest if you make prizes worthless, there may be some initial interest. But it will fail eventually. Helmars and volkers set at the same cost? DD 150 potion same cost as Lib300 and Cons250? - just throwing out blanket prices on all of the same type of items is really a shame - a bit of effort to look at prices of items and base tokens on those prices would have made this awful awful update somewhat acceptable.

It is a shame that you listened to shindrak's "idea" of token simply because he kept posting it - all that needs to be done is give us new gear / prizes in arena more than every 2 years!!!!!!!

Another arena downgrade.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: