firewall31's Content

There have been 6 items by firewall31 (Search limited from 01-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#816297 Next Roadmap - VOTE NOW!

Posted by firewall31 on 14 October 2013 - 18:26 in General Discussion

I voted for the pvp ladder improvements .new items maybe will give a reason to get on the ladder again.i know many people have stated that the value of the items we get with tokens has seriously gone down.and i know that will happen again if we are given new items to make with tokens. so what about maybe adding some kind of potions that can only be made with pvp tokens.less likely for those to drop in value as long as they are potions worth getting on the ladder for

#791596 Composing - In Detail

Posted by firewall31 on 28 May 2013 - 02:29 in General Discussion

I like this idea as a whole but as previously stated .i think some of these potions should be higher to make it worth doing .like adept learner 200 for instance ..we can already get adept learner 160 basically for free from loyalty tokens .and buy a distill potion .would be cheaper and easier . 

#778768 New Scavenging Creatures!

Posted by firewall31 on 17 February 2013 - 05:59 in General Discussion

250 fsp spent no drops that's just wrong. next time around maybe i will just hand out the fsp to people. either way i get nothing back.

#777316 Top Super Elite Hunters.

Posted by firewall31 on 07 February 2013 - 00:13 in General Discussion

yeah one for titan kills would be cool also

#777245 Top Super Elite Hunters.

Posted by firewall31 on 06 February 2013 - 06:03 in General Discussion

Just a thought. we have a top rated list for .level,richest,kill streak,bounties,rising stars,arena ,smasher,
Any chance of a top rated list for SE Hunters?

#772285 Brewing Custom Potions (Composing)

Posted by firewall31 on 08 January 2013 - 03:08 in General Discussion

as far as A purpose for items which no longer have a use...i would like to see some of the super elite items go to a good use. to maybe make some of the creatures worth actually hunting again..
super elites like..Count Gorbalz,,Xinderoth,,Pinoldar,,Alicanto,,Triclopse,,unless your out for just a medal really no value in going after super elites like these and a few others..

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: