dory364's Content

There have been 7 items by dory364 (Search limited from 24-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#927245 Looking for avatar and possibly sig

Posted by dory364 on 06 April 2015 - 22:19 in Graphics

Just some notes

Slntscream can you try the sig without the white top and bottom

Chagryn great to see another entry soon

donce I like this one too

#925722 Looking for avatar and possibly sig

Posted by dory364 on 28 March 2015 - 17:22 in Graphics

Kisoku - I don't like the piece itself, but what you made shows me you can def make a piece worth paying for.

Tinta - I like this entry as well :)

Also this contest is really laid back, I'll just leave it open for awhile and take submissions and stuff and randomly pay people for the pieces if they accept my offer.

#925027 Looking for avatar and possibly sig

Posted by dory364 on 26 March 2015 - 19:59 in Graphics

Donce - I like it!  I do like the font style as well.  Good start to this :)

Tinta - I have a lot of avis with that pic so I'm gonna recommend you design another one.  It does look good though :)

#924493 Looking for avatar and possibly sig

Posted by dory364 on 23 March 2015 - 16:49 in Graphics

Hi all, I'm looking to buy an avatar or two and possibly a sig.  I'll do my usual Kingdom Hearts theme although if you have a piece with a different theme that you think is great feel free to post it here/send a link to me with it and if its nice I'll buy it.  What I'll pay depends on how I like it.  Hell I paid over 200 fsp for a piece once so you never know.  Please note I'm also fine if the piece(s) are animated.  I generally pay more for an animated piece.

(heck feel free to do finding nemo/dory too as a possible theme)

#901237 GGT8 - GREAT AUCTION

Posted by dory364 on 16 November 2014 - 03:50 in Graphics

2 on 7

5 on 8

3 on 11

75 on 15

2 on 25

1 on 26-28

1 on 30

1 on 31

Send me a PM if any new pieces come in/I get outbid on 15

#891856 'BLOOD' a possible idea for Grims intended removal of xp loss from pvp.

Posted by dory364 on 29 September 2014 - 20:58 in General Discussion

i think the ladder thing is going bye-bye..so anyone in your normal pvp range will be able to be attacked , and you will be able to gain pvp/xp from them...should make for plenty more targets to hit and gain pvp/xp ..and from what i understand...there will be no-opt out..so everyone in the game will be targets..i may be wrong on this..but this i what i understand to be true..

Thing is it's very tough for certain levels to have good targets.  For example, my range consists of a massive thirteen people, with one being completely inactive and several others being a day or more inactive.  How many of those people will participate in this system?  Becomes more about who has the most targets above 0 Blood/XP/Whatever.  I'm loving this system but with 13 total people to hit (none of which are on my ladder) how many targets can I hit?  I can't even compete with a level 200 or something of the like who will have lots of valid targets to hit.  By letting players opt to hit people above their level it helps even the playing field more.

#891824 'BLOOD' a possible idea for Grims intended removal of xp loss from pvp.

Posted by dory364 on 29 September 2014 - 16:15 in General Discussion

I think players should have the option to be able to hit players at levels higher than the current pvp ranges.  Allows for people in situations like myself to be able to gain this PvPXP as fast as the lower levels who have lots of people participating.  Currently in my ladder it's just me and 1 other person.  Occasionally we pull a 3rd guy who just logs in to opt in.  If you wanted to be able to hit people at a higher level than you, you should have to choose how many ranges above your current range you'd like to be able to hit in, and have the opt in reset at intervals like the current PvP ladder. 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: