GoHalos's Content

There have been 80 items by GoHalos (Search limited from 08-August 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#768070 What's coming this holiday!

Posted by GoHalos on 14 December 2012 - 14:46 in General Discussion

Hell Yeah!!!

#769083 Fallensword and the iPad

Posted by GoHalos on 19 December 2012 - 17:28 in General Discussion

Okay, so I've been having work done on my house. The electricians came over and started flipping the breaker switches on the houses electricity with no warning, fried my $2200 mac computer while it was on. I'm computer-less for atleast a couple days.. (great timing huh)

I was wondering if I'd be able to level on my iPad.. if there is any potential hang-ups? I also have the means to play on my x-box. But gearing and buffing up on that thing is near impossible. So I was thinking maybe I'd do the prepping on my iPad and maybe move around on the x-box and kill things simultaneously because I heard the map doesn't work on the Ipad.

Is this doable, or should I just cross my fingers and hope to get my mac back in time.. :(

And is there any other tips or tricks that may make it easier for me to accomplish this over the weekend with no actual computer access. I'm desperate here. I really don't want to miss this event.

#769149 Fallensword and the iPad

Posted by GoHalos on 19 December 2012 - 21:22 in General Discussion

Already taking it up with the local better business bureau. The electrician refuses to pay, saying I should have told him I had a computer on. Really? Isn't that your job?

And I can't even begin to tell you the nightmare I've gone through trying to get it "repaired" by geeksquad and best buy. Horrible customer service.

Finally ended up taking it to apple and they gave me better service and said they'd have it repaired in a couple days. DO NOT GO TO GEEK SQUAD WITH A MAC. THEY WASTED 2 MONTHS OF MY TIME.

Puffin works with flash.. it's a free browser app. Just found it. :)

#769216 Fallensword and the iPad

Posted by GoHalos on 20 December 2012 - 06:34 in General Discussion

It was on a surge protector. Still didn't help. And hey now.. I like my mac. It's a good computer. Very reliable.

So what I've gathered is that it is possible to level on the iPad, just can be a pain at times. I'll only be doing it this once though hopefully, so I hope to get it done effectively enough.

#769306 Fallensword and the iPad

Posted by GoHalos on 20 December 2012 - 23:54 in General Discussion

I personally do not like to hunt on my iPad BUT, if I had no other option, I would use it.

As for Macs, I hated them for the longest time. But, now that I have one I do like it. There are a few annoying points but, for doing cad design, it is much better.

You also should have known better than to get it fixed by geek squad. They have nothing but idiots working for them.

I bought it from best buy originally, I had a warranty with them. So naturally I thought I'd bring it back to them and they would handle it in a timely and professional manner. Boy was I wrong. They returned the computer back to me broken still and charged me all kinds of fees. Should have just taken it directly to apple awhile ago and it probably would have been sorted by now. What a headache.

Thanks for your input everyone.

#769360 Mobile Interface

Posted by GoHalos on 21 December 2012 - 04:44 in General Discussion

Wish this was out now. I'll be attempting to hunt this weekend from an iPad. lol.

#769448 What's coming this holiday!

Posted by GoHalos on 21 December 2012 - 15:28 in General Discussion

Would it be possible to get a countdown clock or something on the FS page to notify us exactly when the event is ending?

#769450 What's coming this holiday!

Posted by GoHalos on 21 December 2012 - 15:36 in General Discussion

Would it be possible to get a countdown clock or something on the FS page to notify us exactly when the event is ending?

If you mean the xp event, theres a countdown box on the left side of the screen already.

DOH. Didn't see it. Guess that new video offer ad is throwing me off. I've got selective viewing now. lol

#769455 ok its a bad idea but it would be so great

Posted by GoHalos on 21 December 2012 - 15:55 in General Discussion

Huh? You wanna play poker, go to Vegas. Or play it on your computer. This is FallenSword. Not FallenPoker. :P

#769493 EOC content release (someone had to start this thread!)

Posted by GoHalos on 21 December 2012 - 18:07 in General Discussion

I agree with this decision. Happy Holidays! Thanks for your hard work this season Cows.

#769540 ok its a bad idea but it would be so great

Posted by GoHalos on 21 December 2012 - 23:22 in General Discussion

I don't get it.. you don't go to McDonalds for fine dining. Why would you come to a MMORPG to play poker? There are plenty of other avenues to play poker at, is there not? Open a seperate tab and play poker on it while you wait.. lol.

#769796 New Content. Levels 1551 to 1600!

Posted by GoHalos on 23 December 2012 - 17:31 in General Discussion

When do you think the level 1600 skills will be released now?

Would be cool if they were...would be even cooler if they were mainly hunting buffs not just pvp.

Huh? I'm a leveler and I think there are too many buffs for leveling, not enough for pvp. What do you mean? There are TONS of hunting buffs.. hunting cant get any easier. =/

#769861 Forest of Yule Returns!

Posted by GoHalos on 23 December 2012 - 23:06 in General Discussion

Just a new level 1500 quest? Or are their other new ones?

edit: nvm, I see the level 50.

#769973 New Super-Elites.

Posted by GoHalos on 24 December 2012 - 17:14 in General Discussion

Why no news on the mainpage telling us they are in the realms?

#769987 New Super-Elites.

Posted by GoHalos on 24 December 2012 - 18:09 in General Discussion

Oh, okay.. well that's okay then. lol

#770295 My thoughts on End Content, Game Economy etc

Posted by GoHalos on 26 December 2012 - 06:12 in General Discussion

HCS NEEDS to come up with something new to do after hitting EoC, Seriously. Whether if its Raid-like mechanics with uber mobs/bosses... or something more original. Levelling shouldnt be the only thing to do besides PvP (in some form)

@ 1600 find the fallensword, give players the option to reset to level 1 but also gain +25 levels to buffs ( thus gaining level 200 skilled buffs, once they hit 500)

If a player resets a second time, give a permanent boost to all enhancements by 20% ( maximum of 100 % or 5 resets)

that tallies 6 x total 1 - 1600 runs through content.

Add a BOUND fallensword once player resets ( stam gain, single Item set item ) so it works with COD, COT, and SH ( its the danged fallensword it should be pretty awesome.

I agree there is much to be done in this game, and am not intending to derail nor will I comment any further on the above idea, just had to get it out there. I do however realize HCS is a very small company, and somethings with take ALOT of time to get dealt with/ done, while some simply ( as much as they say they want to do them for the community) will not get done..

Hopefully the game is around for alot longer.

What you're suggesting sounds a lot to me like a "prestige" process used in most first person shooter games on consoles. Not really for this idea.. don't think it fits in with the RPG theme. Even with such benefits as that as you suggested, I have no interest in going back to level one and doing all the content over again.. no thanks.

#770296 Level 1600 plus

Posted by GoHalos on 26 December 2012 - 06:22 in General Discussion

No Free Reset! I Still have my previous one. and I had the one prior to that one days before the other reset came..

All it takes is PLANNING. And you should be prepared for when new buffs come out.

And why is a guy below level 300 asking for a reset? lol Someone didn't prepare, at all it seems..

#770368 My thoughts on End Content, Game Economy etc

Posted by GoHalos on 26 December 2012 - 19:08 in General Discussion

I don't care what the benefits are for "resetting" and going back to level 1.. I don't want to go through 1600+ levels of the same boring realms.. you can't reward me enough to torture myself like that again. -_-

#770372 Level 1600 plus

Posted by GoHalos on 26 December 2012 - 19:16 in General Discussion

It's not that difficult to figure out, guys.. Maybe if you didn't go crazy spending your skill points and actually did some planning ahead, you wouldn't be asking for a reset. I'll be able to choose 3-4-5 of the new 1600 buffs if I so desire. And I have all the buffs I want for the most part.

#770935 My thoughts on End Content, Game Economy etc

Posted by GoHalos on 29 December 2012 - 03:36 in General Discussion

Alternate characters? =/ That's your guys' best solution?

#771569 Game updates now that special events over?

Posted by GoHalos on 03 January 2013 - 04:34 in General Discussion

- More Super-Elites.. (addressed slightly in new content but I think we need more)

- And I think new gear is desperately needed from levels 1200+.

#772017 Achievement Updates.

Posted by GoHalos on 06 January 2013 - 23:02 in General Discussion

And what about the whole karma thing?

#772088 Kraken?

Posted by GoHalos on 07 January 2013 - 16:39 in Game Content

It's been days.. have a friend waiting on it to to finish the quest. It's nowhere to be seen. What gives?

Too many titans to release now that some get neglected, or what?

#772093 Kraken?

Posted by GoHalos on 07 January 2013 - 17:08 in Game Content

Alright, thanks for the reply.

#772106 Items Required for Inventing

Posted by GoHalos on 07 January 2013 - 19:40 in General Discussion

Consider it? It should be done. No Consideration needed. Sending in a ticket only takes up everyone's time.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: