yoanny's Content

There have been 4 items by yoanny (Search limited from 19-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#963712 guild thieves

Posted by yoanny on 28 May 2016 - 09:27 in Game Help

Another ticket gone in , just for the sake of a conversation , Ill be back soon ...and yes more fool me for giving the permissions ,some folk just aint got no issues ...thieves and such , multi`s etc etc etc , keep safe and keep the faith,oops spilt a bit of milk ,no use crying , but why not teach your granny to suck eggs ....

#963700 guild thieves

Posted by yoanny on 27 May 2016 - 18:20 in Game Help

If anybody /admin could let me know why I`d be thankful, terms and conditions are vague at the best of times but I`d like to know what I did wrong

#963690 guild thieves

Posted by yoanny on 27 May 2016 - 16:00 in Game Help

Ive almost managed to resolve a few points ,and now I find my account has been temp suspended.....

#963675 guild thieves

Posted by yoanny on 27 May 2016 - 06:06 in Game Help

I have had the misfortune to be conned,and with help I would like to remedy the situation. the following posts will be dedicated to outwitting he thief. He joined my guild , brought over 50 items and put 3 million in the bank. Giving him the powers and permission he stayed for a day ,seemed nice and caring , then stripped the guild and left . I can cover the losses but would wish to warn others and act accordingly to catch him . Its  not the first time hes done this

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: