Yoco988's Content

There have been 11 items by Yoco988 (Search limited from 02-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#842788 Chrome crashing

Posted by Yoco988 on 21 January 2014 - 15:08 in General Discussion

sorry if someone allready told this but i don't have time to read all posts,...the problem is with firefox also, i'm getting daily error 522 connection to cloudflare(Paris) was succesfull but the host (fallensword) have an error ;)

#841238 Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

Posted by Yoco988 on 16 January 2014 - 13:08 in General Discussion

oh you players don't remember the times before doubler?.. those were dark times.. multi clicking before a page loaded was key to leveling :P just gotta get used to clicking fast ;)  doesn't have to go one by one, or tab by tab. 

it was a pain yes,...but the doubler came then, the new map system came, a lot came, so i don't see why bringing that up as it's OK to click fast and deleting components like that when a quick delete could be done?!! we all know it becouse FShelper had it and we simply want it back;) so basicly the code allready exist, everything is done allready all it takes is to bring it back, i don't know exectly how much work is needed and i don't understand why these fuaters were gone with new BP sistem, but if HCS is releasing uptadets like hide perfect under crafting section so that you won't change perfect items into something else (don't go into that now it is just a simple case) i'm pretty sure they could do something with this component issue also ;) it is a big problem for any inventor that do that on daily basics and i don't appreciate anyone who's telling me i can just click fast istead of quick delete feature,...we're doing that now, and it's annoying and most of the times (if you have fast internet connection - which most of us do) you go 1 by 1 becouse the information is allready send and the page is allready reloading and it doesen't matter what you're clicking next ;),...agree with Morgwyn that BB flover should have another potion where we could use it, and it's not 12 recipes more like 6, you can check it out here (http://wiki.fallensw...od_Bloom_Flower) but scrap acceleration potion since most of the time DBL750 is cheaper, bookworms is basicly the biggest problem since you use 2 roots and the flovers are pilling up, then you have fury (berserk350) where you use both (root and flover and extraction rate is leaned toward flovers so again pilling up) so basicly you're left with bottled dragons breath (ignite) and Supreme Invention Draft which to be honest both are not as selleble since 1st is used for PvP MOSTLY and the second is inventor for 30min ;) But that basicly could be another topic later on, becouse if we start about that this is all we will talk about and the basic problem will be pulled aside again like it happend 2ce before in the other topics where there was talking about QUICK DELETE;) But i'm happy that attleast we are talking about it meybe now some of developers will notice us since it looks like 2 topics, a ticket about it strait to them (where they diverted me to forum) is just not enaugh,...i know they are busy but all i really wan't is an answer on how could we deal with this problem ;)
Sorry for such a big post and bad english;)

#841009 Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

Posted by Yoco988 on 15 January 2014 - 18:40 in General Discussion

NEW SUGGESTION that should be on roadmap,...component inventory upgrade,...since you updated BP, FShelper doesen't work for quick delete components which is really anoying when you have to delete 50+ components;) it would be really nice to make something like FShelper use to offer, or something similar to new BP extract all option ;)

Would that really be so hard to do ? why isn't anyone jumping on this,...inventors where are you now, i know 2-3 threads were open about that but still no talk from developer on what could be done?????!!!!!!!!

#838231 Development Roadmap (Updated 7th Mar 2014)

Posted by Yoco988 on 07 January 2014 - 19:48 in General Discussion

NEW SUGGESTION that should be on roadmap,...component inventory upgrade,...since you updated BP, FShelper doesen't work for quick delete components which is really anoying when you have to delete 50+ components;) it would be really nice to make something like FShelper use to offer, or something similar to new BP extract all option ;)

#818221 Oidhche Shamhna!

Posted by Yoco988 on 01 November 2013 - 10:05 in General Discussion

Titan Defeated!

22:39 31 Oct 2013 The 'Kantec (Titan)' titan has been defeated!

The guild 'The Hunted Cow Tippers' was determined the overall victor as they inflicted over 50% of the required kills in the struggle against the titan. They received the item 'Feather Amulet of Kantec'

Titan Spotted!

10:00 01 Nov 2013 A 'Kantec (Titan)' titan has been spotted in Jahd Swamps (North)!

Really ? back to back spawn but no statue in 2 days ? no offence but i think you adjusted the code little weird :P

EDIT: what happend now ? force spawn ? that's even worse ;)

#817571 Update 2.34

Posted by Yoco988 on 26 October 2013 - 13:41 in General Discussion

nice inprovement,...how about we stop with global event and say a word or 2 about new titan?,...'Statue of Gurgriss' Wrath (Titan)' no one find it yet lol :D

#804064 Legendary Event!

Posted by Yoco988 on 02 August 2013 - 17:15 in General Discussion

was looking for LE in realms wiki sait they should be but no one there :S,...and the same issue that was with LE(crystaline items) drop rate is tooo low ;)

#798133 Legendary Event!

Posted by Yoco988 on 28 June 2013 - 17:30 in General Discussion

See my post above :)

much better now ;) Thanks

#798129 Legendary Event!

Posted by Yoco988 on 28 June 2013 - 17:22 in General Discussion

We've not made any changes to the Legendary drop rate recently...

i think a lot of players would apreciated if you would look into it bicouse it seems little odd :S

#798126 Legendary Event!

Posted by Yoco988 on 28 June 2013 - 17:14 in General Discussion

Just spent ~1k stamina to get 4 drops,...have FI 1050 running, is that normal ?

EDIT: And yes, i'm killing LE creatures that drop items not resourches ;)

#791799 Composing - In Detail

Posted by Yoco988 on 28 May 2013 - 20:59 in General Discussion

Didn't have time to read all posts so sorry if someone mentioned this allready,..it would be great if you would just put another button under Manage Backpack, like instead of deleting items we would click to convert them into fragments ;) i think that would be a lot simpler than moving things into 1 folder and then converting whole folder ;)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: