FARBA's Content

There have been 3 items by FARBA (Search limited from 13-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#900969 Update v2.52

Posted by FARBA on 14 November 2014 - 23:26 in General Discussion

Thanks for listening and this update Cows! I'm incredibly happy to finally be on a Top 100 list :)

#900542 Game Update v2.51

Posted by FARBA on 13 November 2014 - 21:23 in General Discussion

I'm at Crystal. Why doesn't HCS reset all top lists? Sorry but this is a terrible representation of what players have achieved long and hard. It makes SE killers second class characters compared to those that have had their top lists for a while.

Agreed! The ranking list is meaningless and upsetting to any existing SE hunters. The cows REALLY disrespected us here by adding this meaningless board.

#900540 Game Update v2.51

Posted by FARBA on 13 November 2014 - 21:21 in General Discussion

We haven't reset any medal progress so don't worry about that, both leader-boards are new so it seemed fairest to start them from scratch as we didn't feel the stats we had were fully accurate.

This is pure nonsense! 

Why couldn't they start the counts with the kills associated with our medals? If these stars are inaccurate, are the existing medals meaningless?

The SE ranking board will be forever meaningless, since it's looking at kills starting 11/13/14. Why couldn't you have waited until the new year to add it? That'd make sense.

I'm really angry that the cows have are effectively erasing the history of SE hunting, and are not acknowleding past top hunters.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: