Skullman307's Content

There have been 5 items by Skullman307 (Search limited from 04-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1009074 Loyalty reward prices (mainly doubler)

Posted by Skullman307 on 03 March 2023 - 22:20 in General Discussion

Well said, and I support this. I'd be happy with a gold payment for the pots in the loyalty tab. And yes, increasing the limit of the doubler composed pots is also a good alternative. Either of the two would be most welcome.

A gold payment option for the loyalty pots is a good idea too so long as the gold prices aren't insanely high.

#1009070 Loyalty reward prices (mainly doubler)

Posted by Skullman307 on 03 March 2023 - 07:03 in General Discussion

Why does the price of the loyalty reward doubler potions jump up so much? It jumps from 200 for the doubler 1500 pot to 1k for the doubler 3k pot, and then 2k for the doubler 5k pot. That's 5x more, and 10x more loyalty tokens than doubler 1500. I understand that they need to be more expensive, but to this extent? I think not. As it is we only have three ways of getting loyalty tokens. Daily which doesn't give anywhere near enough. Through DQs that either don't reward enough tokens to warrant the effort of doing the DQ, or are tedious to the point that they're not worth doing, or from donating which not everybody can afford to do. I feel that either these prices should be substantially lowered, or that the amount of loyalty tokens we get everyday should me substantially increased. As it is it takes roughly 250 days to get 1k loyalty tokens just via the daily reset which is insane. Aside from the loyalty pots there aren't many ways of getting higher level doubler potions. There's only epic potions, most of which only provide doubler 1500 if they provide it all, global event chests some of which don't provide doubler, or again only provide doubler 1500, and some season quest reward potions of which I only know of three potions that give doubler higher than 1500.

Point being that higher level doubler potions aren't exactly the easiest to get whether it be due to price in either loyalty tokens, or fsp, global quest availability, or seasonal quest availability.

Side note: The level of doubler for composed potions could also be increased to help with this problem. As it stands I believe the highest level doubler available via composing is 1250. Bumping that up to 2k, or possibly even 2500 would mitigate this problem as well.

#1007887 Storybook Forest Returns!

Posted by Skullman307 on 24 June 2022 - 17:41 in General Discussion

Hi there Everyone.

The lost portal to the Storybook Forest has reopened for the first time in recent memory!

The Portal can be found in the Mountain Path leading to The Grimmnor Forest.

All the old classics are there, joined by 3 new twisted up stories:

'The Story of the Golden Haired Girl' Level : 1450

'The Story of the Murdered Queen' Level : 1600

'The Story of the Bullied Troll' Level : 1750

The Forest will be open until 15:00hrs (server time) on the 30th of June.

Enjoy,

~ The Fallen Sword Team

While I like that there's more stuff do with this content being out, this was absolutely horrendous timing. You need to extend this until like a week, or two after dxp ends, or no one is going to touch this content this year.

#1007881 how do we stop the fsp market being control by 2 players

Posted by Skullman307 on 24 June 2022 - 07:24 in General Discussion

funny how fsp was 200k lastnight i started hunting listed alot for 207000 they started buying my gold then next listing got bump by 7000 gold then i relisted and more fixing went end up selling gold for 225k pre fsp. i still see that as someone bumping the price up. when they bump it by 7000 with a list of 20. 

You're not the only one trying to buy fsp from the market, and you never will be. This happens to me quite literally every time I hunt, but it doesn't bother me. I simply relist for slightly more if someone goes a little over me, but I also post in my guild chat to let my guild mates know that I have gold in the market if they wish to buy it which seems to speed that process up.

#1007187 Reviser Avatar Auction Shop (NEW!)

Posted by Skullman307 on 17 March 2022 - 18:23 in Graphics

10 dots each on both Gaara avis, and 10 dots on the Kakashi avi.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: