Kiriito's Content

There have been 9 items by Kiriito (Search limited from 27-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#920734 Account Trading Warning

Posted by Kiriito on 20 February 2015 - 06:30 in General Discussions

Lucky i read this as a guy whispered me a few days ago asking if i wanted free EP he was low lvl to.

#887713 Auto Move to NPC

Posted by Kiriito on 28 August 2014 - 23:14 in Suggestions

well if not a Auto Move how about a marker on Map of the NPC location ?

#887537 player owned houses.

Posted by Kiriito on 27 August 2014 - 04:34 in Suggestions

Why stop at Guild Halls and Player owned housing why not create a entire map which can be used for players to Build their own personal Stalls or Shops where they can add items they have collected why playing and put them up for sale at a capped price of course don't want to blast the economy with Overpriced items this way you can sell your stuff and still be free to play the game as most games make you sit in place when you set up a stall and it gets annoying also this will give the game a sandbox feel just think about it an entire player made trading town im sure adding this a feature to the game will attract a larger playerbase.

#887536 PLEASE never add battlemounts.

Posted by Kiriito on 27 August 2014 - 04:25 in Suggestions

Battlemounts are the worst idea for PVP in another game i played i was a Tank and i was up against a Ranger who had a battle mount every time i got close to him he would just run away to a safe distance and nuke me it is the fastest way to make a game Pay to Win.

#887535 PvP Dungeon

Posted by Kiriito on 27 August 2014 - 04:14 in Suggestions

This sounds like it could be a fun PVP zone only down side to it is players who will QQ over being PK even though it is a PVP zone you still get those people thinking you should leave them alone as if they are in a PVE area.

#887534 Auto Move to NPC

Posted by Kiriito on 27 August 2014 - 04:08 in Suggestions

An auto Move to NPC would be a helpful addition to the game this could work by adding a NPC or monster selection bar to the map just Open your Map scroll down the list of NPC or Monsters select whichever you want to move to and then click Move to NPC and from there your character moves to the selected NPC or Monster this would speed up and simplify questing. 

#887316 about respecs - why not a third option ?

Posted by Kiriito on 25 August 2014 - 07:19 in Suggestions

A reduced EP cost if you only reset one would be nice

#887315 Rested EXP increase

Posted by Kiriito on 25 August 2014 - 07:16 in Suggestions

I feel the rested EXP bonus goes up really slow Anyone else think it should be increased ?

#884502 A couple suggestions

Posted by Kiriito on 09 August 2014 - 08:12 in Suggestions

But when is the line crossed? When you can be filthy rich , buy a crap ton of EP turn that into gold and when the auction house comes out , you will buy a ton of mats getting to level 45 in many stats in a single day. Basically meaning that you are buying stats with real money, which would take others a weeks or months  to do the same legitly.

That sounds like a Pay for Convenience not Pay to win all the current cash shop features just speed up your leveling and progress there is nothing a none paying member cannot do the same as EP buyer its just they get it faster.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: