ultramus's Content

There have been 13 items by ultramus (Search limited from 04-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#941585 Restoring Unity, bugged quest?

Posted by ultramus on 27 July 2015 - 15:36 in Bug Reports

You are meant to kill the ones in the other room:)

Had the same problem. Pretty much have to kill them in that section to get the quests drops. If you go into the other room they don't drop but if you pull those in the room outside the doorway, they will drop.

#937746 Test a build Mode

Posted by ultramus on 01 July 2015 - 14:23 in Suggestions

Would be nice if you could walk into the Eldevin arena or even Nidaros arena and have an option to temporarily reset your talents and attributes (while in that arena instance only) to test out new things before going for a full respec. Cost 10 ep and/or some gold?

#937692 Pure Talents (level 50 end of tree talent)

Posted by ultramus on 01 July 2015 - 02:19 in Suggestions

I was thinking something interesting like using materials would be fun and make skills more worthwhile

For example.

Templar -Iron Blood (passive Ability)- Deals 20% more melee damage to all attacks but consumes 1 bar of iron per minute. Must have Iron Bars in inventory for buff to remain active.

#937681 Pure Talents (level 50 end of tree talent)

Posted by ultramus on 01 July 2015 - 00:48 in Suggestions

I like this idea but I actually think the boost needs to be considerable because pretty much every class dips into another tree for a few points. Even most templar builds grab the extra damage in the first tier on the warrior tree for example. The closest I have to a pure class is my sin and even then, I currently have 2 dodge points in the warrior tree.

#937676 Starlight and Mana Regeneration

Posted by ultramus on 30 June 2015 - 23:04 in Bug Reports

The tooltip for Starlight states that Starlight increases mana regeneration by 30% for 15 secs. However,  when I look at how much mana I get after I channel Starlight, I go from:

73.2 mana per sec out of combat to 73.53

and

14.64 mana per sec in combat to 14.71

This is without any buffs, so I don't know what manalized or any other mana modifiers do while starlight is up, but the amount given is insignificant and no where near 30%.

#936956 Oaken Log campfire bug

Posted by ultramus on 22 June 2015 - 03:06 in Bug Reports

That's where I learned reality is broken and that even dying or leaving this realm and moving to an alternate dimension (I call it the real world) can't make those campfires go away.

#936854 Oaken Log campfire bug

Posted by ultramus on 21 June 2015 - 00:21 in Bug Reports

Something bugged about Oaken Logs when trying to make a campfire. It will make the camp pit but doesn't light up on fire and when you double click it, the cooking screen doesn't come up. Also, it appears that the camp pits don't go away even after logging out :huh:

Forgot to add that it doesn't appear to use the logs in inventory. Keep clicking same stack of 10 and still has the same amount.

#922736 Change Fusion Powder amount needed to fuse gems based on Gem Values

Posted by ultramus on 07 March 2015 - 17:07 in Suggestions

Arena and TOC mobs should drop some FP. Would make them instantly worth doing.

#922735 Player Barracks

Posted by ultramus on 07 March 2015 - 17:01 in Suggestions

Player housing would be cool if you could walk in and interact with all your alts. You could trade from backpack to backpack directly and possibly switch characters without logging out.  Would also be fun to design it and purchase/craft furniture, art, have a trophy case etc. So many possibilities...

#920693 TA Idea

Posted by ultramus on 19 February 2015 - 23:39 in Suggestions

A massive sign should be posted in the trappers village saying "All Resources on this isle are property of his Royal Highness. Theft will not be tolerated and a portion of any returned goods will be awarded to any who stop the thieves"

#911655 Mount, Pet, Emote Commands

Posted by ultramus on 23 December 2014 - 15:47 in Suggestions

Set Favourite Mount, Pet and Emote

Would like to see an option on the abilities window to set one of each to favourite and then be able to call them easily with the commands /m for mount, /p for pet and /e for emote. This way those of us that don't have space on or spell bars, don't have to always type out the mount we want or open the abilities window to cast them.

Also would like to see an exit from the eldevin sewers directly to EC street level :ph34r:

#911650 Making friend list and alt characters more manageable

Posted by ultramus on 23 December 2014 - 15:34 in Suggestions

This would be great :)

#909299 Crimson Chain

Posted by ultramus on 14 December 2014 - 03:38 in Suggestions

Ultimately what is important, is that the chain gets to the tank. Hard enough to get us players to line up for CC, the pets can be all over the place and ruin the chain.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: