zargon's Content

There have been 49 items by zargon (Search limited from 29-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#951020 [OCD] OL'Chickens Distillery - 24/7 POTS/ELIXIRS/DRAFTS (now lvl 32+ Food...

Posted by zargon on 12 October 2015 - 22:31 in Market Place

Need 2k Stam Pots

#950685 [OCD] OL'Chickens Distillery - 24/7 POTS/ELIXIRS/DRAFTS (now lvl 32+ Food...

Posted by zargon on 09 October 2015 - 05:09 in Market Place

n/m - I will repost later when I can look to see what I need with level 48 not being crafted.

#944821 Add Bound Infernal Flakes for Daily, Weekly and Benevolent Quests ?

Posted by zargon on 14 August 2015 - 01:11 in Suggestions

Voted no because if they are bound to char they are pointless i would need to level crafting on more than one char, if they was bound to account I think would be good. If you want flakes just run ICC/ASV/ARG. 

Honestly, I had not considered this. I was trying to come up with a way to earn the flakes without disrupting the economy too much considering they are hard to earn with limited ICC runs nowadays.

#944715 Add Bound Infernal Flakes for Daily, Weekly and Benevolent Quests ?

Posted by zargon on 13 August 2015 - 10:44 in Suggestions

why bound ? that would suck if its bound

The purpose of bound would be to prevent people with many alts from farming the flakes for big profit and flooding the market, which would drive the price way down for those people who now farm them using the current methods. If they were not bound, then those with many alts would be happy and rich and those with one char would be unhappy and poor

#944690 Add Bound Infernal Flakes for Daily, Weekly and Benevolent Quests ?

Posted by zargon on 13 August 2015 - 01:40 in Suggestions

Add Infernal Flakes to the weekly or daily quest rewards, available for all your alts and the flakes you earn from them are Bound to your character.

Add an option for 1 Infernal Flake instead of 2 Unity Rems for the Benevolent quest reward. Have the Flakes be Bound to your character.

If you turn in Regular Flakes for Infernal Flakes, then make it costly to do so and make those flakes Account Bound.

Also, make the flake drop an Infernal instead from CC bosses , or alternate getting an Infernal Flake or a Unity Rem for that reward.  

This would allow people to earn flakes for all their alts without causing an imbalance to the market. It will bring the cost down slightly, but it's fair for everyone. Makes little sense to have people with 16 alts taking 16x as long to gear up.

With this method, you could only farm flakes for selling them with only one  character and not from mutiple characters. Makes it the same for everyone.

edit: changed title to include the word 'Infernal'

#944682 trading elemental flakes for infernal

Posted by zargon on 13 August 2015 - 01:11 in Suggestions

do this and ill start do weeklies with all 16 chars again:) dont think this is good for game infernal flakes comes easy in icc

Easy ? Really ? Try to find a group now. Newer people to 47-49  (and many veterans) find is very hard to get groups. If it were that easy, then finding people to sell them would be easy as well. ICC is not being done that much. 

At least make the flake drop an Infernal instead from CC bosses , or alternate getting an Infernal Flake instead of a Unity  Rem.  

So let's say you make a daily or weekly quest completable account wide only once. Then those with multiple chars would have to wait up to 16 times longer to get all there flakes.  Solution is easy, make the Infernal Flakes from weekly or daily quests available for all your alts and the flakes you earn from them are Bound to your character.

If you turn in Regular Flakes for Infernal Flakes, then make it costly to do so and make those flakes account bound.

#937813 New lvl 49 wep buged

Posted by zargon on 02 July 2015 - 05:41 in Bug Reports

I agree, the possible roll options should be within the same class for that item crafted. They should fix this and give you a free roll on that John.

#935361 great fix for TA issue

Posted by zargon on 12 June 2015 - 08:44 in Suggestions

If there is any restriction placed on killing low level players (gatherers) then there needs to be a restriction on low level players gathering in TA too then.

Need to have the circle of life in TA

Great idea Ern. If you don't want to be pk'd easily by someone way out of your level, then deal with a limitation on what you can gather in TA based on your level. Lowbies can't have the huge advantage that TA offers and PKers say that they are the ones controlling the balance of this - haha. It's like shooting a fish in a barrel for the pk'er, which is ridiculous.

Also, the pk'er needs to have something to lose if they die after initiating battle in TA (You must have 1 ep per your level when entering TA and lose it if you die this way). 

#934704 change TA back to how it was

Posted by zargon on 05 June 2015 - 00:29 in Suggestions

yeah TA would be a ghost town  if they got rid of the gathering.  why not instead make a new free for all PVP area.  instead of chests have flags randomly appear.  turn xx/xx flags in daily for some reward.

Nice idea. Maybe a cumulative amount of flags and chests, which the reward would be double valor for 1 hour, which can be stacked with a potion. 

A free for all trying to get the flags and chests while those on a reward potion cannot collect either but can kill those going after them :)

It would be absolute chaos (but fun as hell I would think).

Would have to close it down on Oceanic though. 

#934605 Add Rare Mats to Fishing and Foraging

Posted by zargon on 04 June 2015 - 05:09 in Suggestions

Considering gathering skills like Fishing and Foraging go into Food and Potions, maybe we can think of special buffs or abilities that can be gained from this that would give good value to the rare mats. I will make a suggestion so don't rip me here. Just hoping to get more people thinking of how this could be put to use. 

Random Skill Potion - Allows for a one-time use of a random skill for use in PVE or PVP. (stack 3 max)
Random Pet Potion - Generate a random pet for 30, 60 or 90 minutes. (permanent pet possible)
Random Mount Potion - Generates a random mount for 30, 60 or 90 minutes. (permanent mount possible)

(3 rare mats of each) Output results have highest percentage chance to generate the lowest tiers of items listed above.
(6 rare mats of each) Output results increase in likelihood of producing higher tiers by 10%
(9 rare mats of each) Output results increase in likelihood of producing higher tiers by 20%
(12 rare mats of each) Output results increase in likelihood of producing higher tiers by 30% 

** The chance to generate a permanent (bind on acquire) pet or mount is 1/2/3/4 percent (depending on quantity of mats used). Certain pets and mounts may be excluded. Possibly add 1/2/3/4 ep when crafting to allow chance for permanent mount or pet ? 

Numbers are just thrown out there. They can be altered to whatever suits each potion or each possible output result. Again, I know it's a bit silly. Just trying to get some positive feedback.

#934486 Add Rare Mats to Fishing and Foraging

Posted by zargon on 03 June 2015 - 06:11 in Suggestions

Let's turn a gathering skill into something people will actually want to do. Most people dislike both. Let's add rare mats to both and use them for crafting something good people will want.

How about:  Goldfish and Golden Apples or Piranha and Truffles

#930446 downgrade gems

Posted by zargon on 01 May 2015 - 08:12 in Suggestions

good idea +1

#930442 Flake fusing

Posted by zargon on 01 May 2015 - 07:26 in Suggestions

Well, I think the ratio for flakes needed would have to be worked out. I am sure that you would need quite a few lessers to make one regular. If you are going to spend the time as a level 25+ farming boonies to get like 10+ lessers to make one regular, then go for it.

#930437 Flake fusing

Posted by zargon on 01 May 2015 - 06:00 in Suggestions

This I agree with very much. As it's harder for many to get into ICC runs and RG/BT has become very unattractive to run from a value standpoint, this would seem to be a nice way to compensate. I do agree the amounts needed should be a bit higher though.

#923581 [OCD] OL'Chickens Distillery - 24/7 POTS/ELIXIRS/DRAFTS (now lvl 32+ Food...

Posted by zargon on 14 March 2015 - 01:38 in Market Place

ok np - thanks. I'm fine with the prices as well. I have been saying it for quite a while that you all needed to raise prices. Still well worth it. Also, I am in no rush. Just send me a message and I'll get on as soon as possible. Thanks a lot !

#923413 Change Fusion Powder amount needed to fuse gems based on Gem Values

Posted by zargon on 13 March 2015 - 06:28 in Suggestions

What happens if player driven gem market changes?

It has not changed in the 15 months I've been playing. If it does, then maybe a slight adjustment can be made

Many of you are not reading this post correctly. This is about how much FP it's costing to fuse gems based on their market value. Why have it cost the same to fuse Onyxs, Rubies and Emeralds as it would to fuse Zircs and Agates for example. And who in the hell would fuse 3 glim Agates using 25fp (75ep value). With this, there is little to no market for these gems types as a result. You are better off just buying def+ gem and not fuse the glims.

Now if you lower the fp needed to fuse the the lower valued gems, they will retain their old gem value for glims and above.

#923269 [OCD] OL'Chickens Distillery - 24/7 POTS/ELIXIRS/DRAFTS (now lvl 32+ Food...

Posted by zargon on 12 March 2015 - 09:05 in Market Place

Hi, would like to order

Lvl 40 Health Pots - 3k

Lvl 40 Stam Pots - 2k

#922441 Change Fusion Powder amount needed to fuse gems based on Gem Values

Posted by zargon on 04 March 2015 - 19:29 in Suggestions

I don't think it should cost the same to fuse gems like Zircs and Agates as it does to fuse gems like Onyx, Emeralds and Rubies. For example, make fusing glim Zircs cost like 5 fp and Onyx 25fp. There should be a progression. As it stands now, the lower gems make little sense to fuse. If it cost 1ep for fuse 3 glim howlites, people just might do it. :)

#912600 Stuck "Authenticating" via Steam

Posted by zargon on 29 December 2014 - 04:48 in Bug Reports

Able to get in now. I went top Top Lists and clicked Login from there and then was able to click Play and I'm in ;)

#908823 Fix TR Bug PLEASE

Posted by zargon on 11 December 2014 - 20:19 in Bug Reports

Stay away from the little melee reflect croc. range him later ;)

I agree this can be a problem with reflect damage though.

#906221 Trappers atoll is too small and Wildlands PVP

Posted by zargon on 02 December 2014 - 00:51 in Suggestions

Lost my interest immediately when you said runescape. Sorry :P

#905837 Halve the cost for crafted Relic 1h and Shields

Posted by zargon on 30 November 2014 - 01:38 in Suggestions

Agreed +1

#902018 Kasambra's Pass

Posted by zargon on 19 November 2014 - 00:23 in Suggestions

haha. I remember this. It drove me nuts. All I remember is that it's nowhere near the marker. I can't recall but I though it was the cave passage that goes from northeast mythos in the mountain pass region and leads out to near nidaros somewhere. Cannot really recall now and knew this drove me nuts for hours.

#902012 Guild, Buyable House, Relationship?

Posted by zargon on 19 November 2014 - 00:16 in Suggestions

Housing and craftable furnishings will be nice but will all be a ghost town after 2-3 months.

The Auction House and Guilds need to be next. These two will make a huge difference.

#901996 Should HCS add more Story Modes ?

Posted by zargon on 18 November 2014 - 23:29 in Suggestions

Look, if HCS is bent on doing this, then add more purpose for tanks and healers. Because as it stands, you are eliminating them from the game with having all level dungeons in story mode.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: