T1GER69's Content

There have been 24 items by T1GER69 (Search limited from 01-July 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#788194 Stop trading yourself naked on the BB!

Posted by T1GER69 on 03 May 2013 - 08:34 in General Discussion

This is often done and usually for 1 reason. They want to be deleveled for certain reasons

A. PvP/GvG (I deleveled 45 levels to opt into a lower ladder a few months back, gained 20 levels back and found a juicy GvG target so deleveled 18 levels last week)

B. They want to earn more XP for their guild and are sitting at EoC

There is nothing wrong with this....The Prestige transfer on the BB is minimal and 1k stam for 10 prestige is very unlikely to be abused

May be not but it is not at all funny for the people that is constantly getting hit by these bullies :angry:

#787300 Huh?

Posted by T1GER69 on 28 April 2013 - 08:11 in General Discussion

lol i have the same since i made my Account last year :o

#784999 Eldevin Class Introduction

Posted by T1GER69 on 16 April 2013 - 15:12 in Game Help

It is for browser like fallen sword :)

#287347 quest ring rewards

Posted by T1GER69 on 11 April 2013 - 09:03 in Archived Bug Reports

lol i don't think the stats for the lvl are very balanced but i don't suppose it maters if you just keep the lower lvl ones ^_^

#287257 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by T1GER69 on 10 April 2013 - 11:49 in Suggestions

lol i cant even reset as i don't have any points left ;)

#285514 Official (Un-Official) Suggestions Thread

Posted by T1GER69 on 30 March 2013 - 14:15 in Suggestions

I'd like to see experience from professions increase, mining for example will only result in 2-5 experience most of the time which makes the professions not very worthy considering the time consumption. Additionally, I think it would be easier if resources were closer together rather than scattered throughout the place - it would also reflect reality, considering most resources are found in abundance, an example being the mines, but Pyntree's, Apple Tree's and Lime Tree's tend to be few and far apart.

However, I'd like to add that the game is superb. Amazing work!  :)

Kind Regards,

King Paradox.

Agreed 100% :D

#781997 Eldevin Key Requests.

Posted by T1GER69 on 22 March 2013 - 09:51 in General Discussion

Why don't every one that has something to say about eldevin go to https://www.huntedcow.com/ and make an account and post on the appropriate forum i am sure you will get more help in there :wink: :wink:

#781424 Overall top 250 players list broken

Posted by T1GER69 on 14 March 2013 - 11:26 in General Discussion

Sorry to say it is still the same for me cleared cache and all :?

#781143 Fallensword's Future

Posted by T1GER69 on 11 March 2013 - 16:54 in General Discussion

1. The game existed before all the high level buffs, you don't need the best gear/buffs to succeed. There are many players that buff free or for very low prices...at anytime you can find all essential hunting buffs for 1 fsp total.

2. If 50k is too much, then you are not prepared to run a guild or you should join a guild capable of helping you out.

3. Guides are what kill the game, taking all the thought away from people and preventing them from actually learning about game mechanics.

I do not think this to be true a lot of people have worked hard to bring the guide for the benefit of the game and community ( my opinion) and i myself use it to help me due to having Alzheimer's but i want to keep going as long as i can even if it means the help of others which i am total grateful :cry:

#281229 Closed Beta Starts 18th March

Posted by T1GER69 on 11 March 2013 - 15:44 in Announcements

I am not a fan of forum posting unless  necessary but way to go guys and good luck to all that applied for Beta and may the force be with you   B)

#777865 Game down?

Posted by T1GER69 on 12 February 2013 - 10:26 in General Discussion

lol probs 8)

#777863 Game down?

Posted by T1GER69 on 12 February 2013 - 10:25 in General Discussion

will del my post no need for this one lol

#777861 Game down?

Posted by T1GER69 on 12 February 2013 - 10:23 in General Discussion

Hi all is the game down or is it just me cant get nothing to load. :cry:

#776820 about eldevin

Posted by T1GER69 on 03 February 2013 - 17:50 in General Discussion

If Eldevin allows both pvp and non-pvp play SEPARATELY , then it will do better than FS The changes to "allow the pvp'ers more play without major penalties, is what is ruining FS. More players are leaving who dont want pvp than the pvp who would leave if those others were really allowed to "opt-out". I have spent the last "real" money I ever will on FS.

Agreed 100% :evil:

#768011 More Active PvP

Posted by T1GER69 on 14 December 2012 - 09:42 in General Discussion

I buy pvp protection to protect my xp and my gold. If i wanted to protect my xp I would buy protect xp after each hunt costing me 50 fsp per month and risk loosing xp gained via epics during regain time.

Some of us pay the price to protect both and some just buy pvp protection to protect there gold and some just buy it as we are not interested in pvp. Some just pay the price so they don't have to deal with the bulling that comes with pvp as it tends to bring out the worst in people & guilds.

Shouldn't it be our choice if we want to be involved with pvp. We shouldn't be forced into pvp. Some choose pvp, leveling, inventing, titan hunting, SE hunting & guild conflicts. There are different aspects to this game if there is not enough activity in pvp does that mean people are paying lots of fsp for pvp protection or just not holding the gold they used to hold or just not interested in pvp.

Do you need to be reminded of what happened when you brought in the guild conflicts & pvp ladder you lost a lot of peace loving players and this change will force you to loose more and most of these players donate. I honestly don't want see more players leave or be one that does leave.

With these changes will come Potions, buffs and other items all sold for fsp rather then gold as players can't protect there earnings from players who would attack them for it.

If this is a way to boost the bounty board as a gold sink there are other ways. Need ideas message me.

Cazz1

I cant agree more this should not be implemented i pay the price to be protected from xp loss from PvP and the gold protection and don't mind, but if i am forced to put up with pvp and gold loss i will leave this game .

#760676 Oidhche Shamhna Dawns

Posted by T1GER69 on 31 October 2012 - 09:39 in General Discussion

Sorry to say but i think i will sit this one out :cry:

#751621 Suggestion: PvP Protection Change

Posted by T1GER69 on 24 August 2012 - 11:56 in General Discussion

ftr, this was never introduced to me as a "pvp" game, and Ive been playing it for three years. Right now pvp simply encourages gangs and stalking, it's being and has been abused. The way it's set up right now, if you have other designs in the game besides stealing from people who aren't aware of you it can be frustrating. When you're afk and people are stalking you you can lose a level from being 100 stammed every hour, For what? Simply because someone can. Many players of this type have formed guilds which are actually gangs and this changes the scope of the game.

I play FS because I like the old style RPG. I pay for my protection when stalked or harassed and I bounty when hit. Personally if you're going to change any aspect of the game, remove pvp protection completely and change xp lock to be 2 or 3 dots. If you don't want to lose xp in pvp that should be your perogative. It should be a dual edged sword in that regard. The player attacking you should never know if you have lock on (like currently) and you should be able to punish someone if you don't agree with the semantic.

I don't play this game looking over my shoulder...I enjoy the mechanics of leveling and hanging out with my guild. The idea of having a petty squabble with someone just isnt appealing to me.

Here's the thing...when I'm attacked I simply put on seven days pvp protection, play the marketplace to pay me back the dots and move along with the game. Thanks to the rep of some of the players out there, the bounty works just fine.

I'm not the only one, and dots sometimes go for 250k in the MP as a result.

If this is suddenly a pvp focused game where THAT becomes the centerpiece (instead of the 18 other games it currently can be) then I'm going to lose interest pretty quickly.

Agreed, [let PVP'ers hit each other & levelers be left out.

+5 from me.

#749620 New Content. 1461 - 1470.

Posted by T1GER69 on 14 August 2012 - 08:53 in General Discussion

do a couple of the lvl 1000 quests you know where you had to go back and farm several elites to make the keys to move on that was a stam burner lol pain in the butt too but added depth

And do it in a Karthak fashion :shock: That questline was a royal pain in the eye of any beholder ever slain!

Thnx for the content BG, but... I do wonder whatever happened with an earlier statement about adding +10 lvls worth weekly, or at a min. every two weeks?
At the current rate, and with the more and more übered up pots, ppl are starting to stack up at EOC big time. Not sure if more regular content will solve this, but my guess is, it would decrease the amount of ppl just sitting around waiting up here. And yes, I do know there is more to do than lvl, but not everyone seems to get that, or care about it for that matter :wink:

Advancement blocking ideas:
- Defeat a "invented for the purpose, with no drop" titan X times to advance through the next locs.
- Defeat X amount of SEs to advance. Heck, make it X amount of 5 different ones.
- Win X amount of arenas to advance. (when are we getting 1200+ arenas btw?)
- 100 stam X amount of players (outta the ladder) to advance.
- Win X amount of bounties to advance.
- Stay as no. 1 on the ladder for X hours to advance.
- Slay Hooftest in normal PvP to advance.
- Partake in X amount of GvGs to advance.
- Toss X amount of buffs at your guildmates withing a set (short) timeframe to advance.

Make sure master realms have the same requirements so you cannot wait, and just portal right past the requirements :P

Now that, would be annoying implementations - but could maybe liven the EOC part of the game up a little?

I do not agree with this as for me personally i would most probably leave this game sooner rather than later as i have Alzheimer's disease and this game is what i can manage at the moment making it harder would not be very friendly for me i am afraid.

#748987 The future of FS

Posted by T1GER69 on 09 August 2012 - 08:54 in General Discussion

We're going to be upgrading huntedcow.com within the next few weeks (assuming everything goes to plan) which will, as well as being an awesome portal for all our games, will allow us to do cool things like create a second Fallen Sword world. As well as this, we feel it will help more players discover our games :)

Your going to create a 2nd FS world?

Isn't Eldevin supposed to be a new 3D version of FS?

It 'might' be a good idea to add additional fixes/amends to the existing FS world and try and finish off Eldevin before 4D games come along :lol:

Agreed but I rather like the best of both worlds approach :roll:

#748804 The future of FS

Posted by T1GER69 on 07 August 2012 - 15:48 in General Discussion

We're going to be upgrading huntedcow.com within the next few weeks (assuming everything goes to plan) which will, as well as being an awesome portal for all our games, will allow us to do cool things like create a second Fallen Sword world. As well as this, we feel it will help more players discover our games :)

I Like I Like 110% 8)

#747031 Upcoming additions.

Posted by T1GER69 on 27 July 2012 - 08:48 in General Discussion

i read all 12 pages and the reasons so many give are interesting to say the least but so many forget the whole point of a gl;obal event and that is too kill as much as possible within the time limit.. does it matter how thoses kills are achieved? as long as we as a whole gain from it?
alot say its unfair to thoses who cant buy doubler doubler pots are cheap or the buff is anyway anyone with the stam to take full advantage of a lvl 1200 doubler would be able to afford it..anyone with low stam hitting each day wouldnt use that size doubler anyway.
as for the top 100 personally i dont care for the medal nor do i care for what rank i get all i want to do is get as much reward from it as possible is that selfish proberly yes.. but thats why we all kill to up the reward..i dont mind using my stam to boost the kill count but sorry i am not going burn 100k stam at 1 stam at a time .

what ever happens i will still go and kill stuff but once i meet the min kill limit which will take long enough at 1 kill per click it will be a struggle to fight the tedious and boredom factor

+1 :twisted:

#738320 ATTENTION COWS: world screen actions list

Posted by T1GER69 on 03 June 2012 - 07:44 in General Discussion

I have all of these issues as well, and additionally get the message about the gerbils not running the wheel or something along that line when trying to do the quests. I miss out on all the quest storyline and don't get my reward message when I complete the quests.

Same :evil:

#738194 Fallen Sword Chat

Posted by T1GER69 on 02 June 2012 - 07:19 in General Discussion

Hi all,

We're just looking for your thoughts on us adding chat to the game. The idea would be to have it under the map and allow you to talk to all other online players. We could also do cool things like highlight chat messages from other players in your guild.

So basically, is this something you would like to see added to the game?

Only if it would be possible to link it to the ignore list? If I dont want to hear from players in a PM, i sure as heck don't want to speak to them in a fs wide chat ;)

+1 8)

#735064 What if we got rid of guild tagging?

Posted by T1GER69 on 17 May 2012 - 07:14 in General Discussion

Hey, we do appreciate your suggestion, but it simply shall not be implemented in the foreseeable future anyway.

Players join guild to gain help from other, more powerful players. Guilds are a large part of the game, and sharing items are a huge part of that. We will not be taking away one of the biggest benefits of being a part of a Guild.

agree 100% 8)

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: