Crusader's Content

There have been 92 items by Crusader (Search limited from 31-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#869093 OTTOS house

Posted by Crusader on 16 May 2014 - 21:59 in Bug Reports

You're a wizard!

#869038 How to make PvP more attractive.

Posted by Crusader on 16 May 2014 - 16:38 in Suggestions

a pvp pet would be cool,like a armored dog or such. a pvp vanity that is even more costlier then the current would be better also.
Also! a title that can show next to your name as to what pvp rank you are,rookie or etc.

I reckon they should add a variety of titles for different things. Would be great!

#869028 How to make PvP more attractive.

Posted by Crusader on 16 May 2014 - 15:33 in Suggestions

I know there's been a lot of controversy about the current PvP system and many discussions have taken place on the forums in the last few days, but I'm going to give a few of my personal suggestions that would make PvP more attractive to players who otherwise might not PvP.

-Add rewards like experience boosting potions (crafting, gathering, etc) that can be bought with valor.

-Add rewards like EXCLUSIVE mounts and pets that can only be bought with valor.

-Add repair kits that can be bought with valor. 

-Add some exclusive weapon or armour sets that can be bought with valor - this will make PvP more viable.

-Improve the current PvP system with some major balancing (i'm aware of the patch that's coming soon).

I know people want a bigger risk/reward factor when it comes to PvP, but I believe the current PvP system should be balanced and more rewards should be put in place. Many other games have no risk factor when PvPing, but the major selling point of the PvP is the exclusive rewards that can be obtained from it. 

Leave your suggestions below!

#868593 Giant bug

Posted by Crusader on 14 May 2014 - 14:11 in Bug Reports

This glitch is very random. Double spent 5k+ EP making a radiant ruby, just to find out the effect hadn't been applied. I also noticed that I was loosing DPS somehow, even though I was fully buffed. It's very weird, and because it's random it's going to be hard to find out what's causing it.

#868043 New Professions

Posted by Crusader on 11 May 2014 - 17:25 in Suggestions

Now, I'm assuming that HCS have some ideas for professions in the future, and I'd thought I would contribute by giving my own suggestion. 

I think it'd be a lot of fun if there was a skill similar to Runescape's Slayer skill. This would mean that you'd be tasked with killing a certain number of a specific mob/enemy, and you'd be rewarded with points for doing so. These points could be exchanged for exclusive rewards; this could be vanity items, or even a new gear set that goes up in tiers depending on your level. There could also be a level requirement of this skill to slay a certain monster.

Despite this being heavily based on Runescape's Slayer skill, I think there's a lot more that HCS could do with it and generally make it an awesome profession.

What ideas do you guys have?

#868035 Problems

Posted by Crusader on 11 May 2014 - 15:57 in Suggestions

Something I've also noticed is that the flake and remnant requirements for a one handed weapon is the same as a two handed weapon, meaning you have to pay twice as much to get the same amount of damage. 

#868031 Chance to flee... Why!?!?

Posted by Crusader on 11 May 2014 - 15:13 in Suggestions

I do agree that there are countless possibilities for the special rolls on heroic gear, and it would add tons of variety. Chance to flee is kind of useless, but if it remains in the game I'm not bothered as long as they add more of them so that your likelihood of getting the flee roll is significantly decreased.

#868030 Gold limit change

Posted by Crusader on 11 May 2014 - 15:10 in Suggestions

At the moment, I think the gold cap is fair. You can always store gold in your vault, and if I'm honest, at level 45 I don't ever see myself holding 900 gold at one time. This is because there are quite a few gold sinks like repair costs, gem fusing, etc. But, I have no problem if they raised it slightly to help out the non subscribers.

#867779 java won't work for me

Posted by Crusader on 10 May 2014 - 01:24 in Bug Reports

i'm using a gateway laptop

I'm not too sure then, sorry.

#867775 java won't work for me

Posted by Crusader on 10 May 2014 - 01:07 in Bug Reports

Are you using a mac? Mac is having problems running this game I've been told.

#867486 Saving Skill Sets

Posted by Crusader on 08 May 2014 - 11:59 in Suggestions

I have a pretty good suggestion for you: would it be possible to allow us to save our hotbars, so when we respec we can have them saved as a preset so we can use them again? 

#867246 Total lack of solo rewards in game

Posted by Crusader on 07 May 2014 - 11:39 in Suggestions

To be honest, you're trying to sound like you're not complaining, but you are. It's easily possible to make 100g+ per hour using any class (maybe except tank) casually grinding in some areas. There are some decent and great spots to grind in the new areas, so I don't know why you said there isn't. 

I think your problem is that you along with other people don't have the patience to grind 10 hours to make 1000g+, and you expect pre-patch TOC standard loot when grinding so you can make tons of money. You're also saying that it doesn't cover your repair costs? Well, you've obviously done something wrong since you can easily profit.

#865319 ASV update

Posted by Crusader on 26 April 2014 - 11:05 in Suggestions

There's a lot of controversy surrounding this topic, and I want to convey my views.

ASV (or any other ascended dungeon) are designed to be completed once you are fully geared.

ASV rewards you with the best weapons in the game, of course it's going to be hard (although my sympathies are with rangers since they're stuck with using the bow)

It's difficulty level can be justified, and people should really stop complaining it's 'too hard'. Boohoo...

Can't finish ASV effectively? Well, you're obviously undergeared, or don't have a suitable gem setup to conquer it. People just want to rush to get the end-game gear, and once you do you'll be totally bored. So what if you have to spend 1 hour a day for 100 days to get the best weapons in the game? At least you've got an incentive to log on everyday.

However, I do agree ASV has some problems:

The loot table is severely broken, and does not make up for the repair costs. Bosses should drop a more variety of items, but I don't agree that they should drop relics; if they do, people will be fully geared in no time, and the end-game gear isn't meant to be easy to get.

#865138 About crafting and dungeon sets

Posted by Crusader on 25 April 2014 - 10:26 in Suggestions

However, whilst I agree it can be an excessive grind and seem boring, you're always able to purchase materials from other players. Here are my views on your points:

1) The amount of materials required for lower level gear and other materials like bars isn't too much. You'll realize this once you reach a higher level.

2) Dungeon head-gears, weapons and jewelry should stay craft-able. It gives you a reason to level your professions, and also something to sink your gold into.

3) I agree with this, more sets to have between every 10 levels would also give people an incentive to level crafting.

4) Set bonuses are only available on tiered gear. These gears are available from the level 10, 15, 20, 25, 35, 40 and 45 dungeons. A craft-able set for each class with a set bonus is also available at level 30.

#864417 repair costs

Posted by Crusader on 22 April 2014 - 06:48 in Bug Reports

That's really odd.

#863742 Holiday Events

Posted by Crusader on 18 April 2014 - 20:36 in Suggestions

I don't know if this has been done before, or if there's a plan to add something like this, but wouldn't it be cool to have a world boss over the holiday event that corresponds to the holiday? 

For example, a giant bunny for easter, a giant turkey for thanksgiving, and maybe something like a demonic santa clause to scare the kids at christmas.

#861086 Gathering/ Crafting Suggestions

Posted by Crusader on 08 April 2014 - 10:14 in Suggestions

This is a great suggestion, and I believe that it would actually benefit skillers or attract players who might not otherwise skill. 

#860920 new instances long and dreary, not hard, not challenging, very easy, and not fun

Posted by Crusader on 07 April 2014 - 18:19 in Suggestions

These are some amazing ideas. The devs really need to take these into consideration.

#860899 new instances long and dreary, not hard, not challenging, very easy, and not fun

Posted by Crusader on 07 April 2014 - 16:49 in Suggestions

Very good suggestion. I couldn't agree more.

#860825 Ability to use troll holes to skip loads of creeps in rumbles grotto

Posted by Crusader on 07 April 2014 - 12:19 in Archived Bug Reports

What a wonderful community we have.  :rolleyes:

[Following up on the removal above. ~Anakiro]

I speak good French.

EDIT: This does really need to be fixed. It can save upwards of 10 minutes.

#860745 Multi Track Quests AND..

Posted by Crusader on 07 April 2014 - 01:49 in Suggestions

Please try not to double post. If you have multiple suggestions, make sure they're all in one place.

#860744 Camera EWWW

Posted by Crusader on 07 April 2014 - 01:46 in Suggestions

They're already working on improving the camera and it's something that'll be implemented with the steam client release.

#860730 New Jewelry Sets

Posted by Crusader on 07 April 2014 - 00:39 in Suggestions

Not sure if it was meant to be like this but the melee (brawler) set gives 25 vit and energy as set bonus. Shouldnt it be vit and melee?

That would make far more sense. Same goes for the other sets and example stats I mentioned. Should be changed or the new jewelry isn't worth it at all.

#860657 New Jewelry Sets

Posted by Crusader on 06 April 2014 - 18:16 in Suggestions

I've been informed about the set bonus for the Spellcaster jewelry set, and apparently you are given +25 Vitality and +25 Energy. The vitality doesn't make sense since mage-based classes are glassy enough and don't need vitality. Wouldn't it make more sense to have +25 Sorcery and +25 Energy instead?

I don't know what the set bonuses are for the Melee and Ranged sets but it makes more sense to have these bonuses:

Spellcaster Set: +25 Sorcery and +25 Energy

Brawler's Set: +25 Vitality and +25 Melee

Greenwood Set: +25 Focus and +25 Ranged

Maybe each set could also give +10 Vitality as a third bonus.

#860509 This is pretty strange...

Posted by Crusader on 05 April 2014 - 18:42 in Archived Bug Reports

might be cos the lvl 36 is rare and 43 is fine. :P

That was my assumption, but it still doesn't seem right:p

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: