xxlooperxx's Content

There have been 70 items by xxlooperxx (Search limited from 24-May 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#978279 Fallen Sword App Feedback (v0.1)

Posted by xxlooperxx on 23 March 2017 - 17:19 in General Discussion

I can't seem to login. I keep getting a "you have lost connection to the game server" pop up once i type in my email and password then press login

#975469 PvP Smasher Medal

Posted by xxlooperxx on 16 January 2017 - 14:20 in General Discussion

It used to I believe. Resulted in a ton of random 100 stamina hits and people complained. So that's why it is like it is now, which I completely agree with

#975049 Fallen Sword App Update (Jan 2017)

Posted by xxlooperxx on 08 January 2017 - 08:09 in General Discussion

Making good progress on the server-side conversion to PHP 7! :)

Not sure what this means... but awesome!! Keep up the good work 😁

#974911 Fallen Sword App Update (Jan 2017)

Posted by xxlooperxx on 05 January 2017 - 13:39 in General Discussion

This wasn't what I was thinking, I was thinking more that it would be exactly the same as the current instance of the game so that updates could be applied to both. Like I said before it's something we'll have a think about - it may indeed be better to keep it all to the same game world.

The main thinking for having a separate world would be to not have the vast level range of players which may put new players off, but we could maybe look at how the top rated etc. is presented on the app to make make this a non-issue. For example the focus could be on the monthly top rated so there is a challenge for the top rated relative to the players join date.

Why not have 2 separate top rated lists then. 1 before the mobile release and 1 for after the release

#974873 List of Daily Quests

Posted by xxlooperxx on 04 January 2017 - 20:36 in General Discussion

Daily Quest

[ Common ]

Defeat 3 active players in normal PvP

0 / 3

Gain +550 Current Stamina

Time Remaining:

12h 9m 59s

In only one week three of that kind. Something wrong? No way I am going to do it. Cheers and "Happy" New Year"
What's wrong with it?? You're trading 30 stam for 550 stam. I would be very happy with that one lol

[ Common ]
Join 5 arenas
0 / 5
Gain +10 Max Stamina

#974872 Fallen Sword App Update (Jan 2017)

Posted by xxlooperxx on 04 January 2017 - 20:31 in General Discussion

One minor thing I would like to see is the option for notifications to be sent to my phone at the time it happens.

"Player xxx sent you a message/secure trade"
"You were attacked by player xxx"
"To arms, the guild xxx has initiated a conflict with you"
"Defend yourself, player xxx has just placed you on the bounty board"

I feel these would be necessary for a modern mobile game.

#974558 The Flight of Dragons!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 28 December 2016 - 22:54 in General Discussion

Similar to how they have a current stam flash sale during an xp event! They are leaving some milk in the Cow.

Yeah. I don't really want it for the eggs. Just hinting for a "random" back pack flash sale since I've been waiting for one for a few weeks now.

I've noticed if it's asked for, it usually appears shortly thereafter.. so just hoping lol

#974538 The Flight of Dragons!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 28 December 2016 - 19:16 in General Discussion

If only there was a backpack flash sale so I could spend more Fsp and hold more eggs😏

#974181 Pass the time?

Posted by xxlooperxx on 20 December 2016 - 02:42 in General Discussion

Do it :ph34r: I like lists. We can call it "Top 20 personal achievements in FS" B)

I'll start with no.1;
1. Win 100 PvP battles against the same player outside BB and Ladder. 100 stams only.

I love this.. however... can you imagine the chaos and complaining that would cause 😂😂

Kinda like that time they implemented a new medal... and everybody started 100 stamming everybody nonstop... it was beautiful... but sadly got changed...

#974177 List of Daily Quests

Posted by xxlooperxx on 20 December 2016 - 01:37 in General Discussion

[ Legendary ]
Defeat 12 Super Elite creatures
12 / 12
Gain +3,375 Current Stamina
Time Remaining:

Took 1.5k stamina to complete. Pretty good turnaround! Especially since i was already maxxed out!

#973930 Double Composing XP XVI!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 15 December 2016 - 19:32 in General Discussion

I swear I'm out of commons every time there is a double xp event lol. Thanks for the event nonetheless though!! :)

#973908 Really bad lag?

Posted by xxlooperxx on 15 December 2016 - 02:42 in General Discussion

Anyone else having problems with the game?

I can't even get into it, I go to fallensword.com and just get a continuous page load

Edit: seems to be working now

#973381 List of Daily Quests

Posted by xxlooperxx on 12 December 2016 - 01:32 in General Discussion

Rare ]
Break down 100 items
20 / 100
Gain +165 Current Stamina

Yes you read it right, this is a Rare quest.

Mine today is very similar.. except it's common, and has a better reward? Lol

[ Common ]
Break down 130 items
0 / 130
Gain +180 Current Stamina

#973235 Upcoming Double XP Event!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 08 December 2016 - 01:25 in General Discussion

Would be nice it had at least 1 day of the weekend involved with it... even Friday would help. The past 2 events It took me 5 almost 6 hours to hunt.. sadly I won't be able to do that because of working late and having to get up early the next morning. I'm sure I'm not the only one either. But oh well I guess I'll just have to settle for a normal hunt this time. Thanks for the event though regardless HCS!

#973017 Upcoming Double XP Event!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 05 December 2016 - 13:49 in General Discussion

Aren't these usually 96 hrs as well?

The last 3 have been 96 hours. The majority however have only been 48 hours at the start.. usually always get increased time though because of lag

#972788 PVP Seasons as a Global

Posted by xxlooperxx on 01 December 2016 - 03:39 in General Discussion

I do like the idea of the PvP Global Event but I agree with Leos in that it would absolutely have to have an opt-in or it just wouldn't work well. I think for this we would just need to announce the event in good time (say a weeks notice?) to give everyone the opportunity to opt-in who wanted to take part.

I'll have a think over the details, but the focus should be on what would encourage the most players to want to take part in it.

Why not have a beta to iron out all the kinks before introducing it as a global. That way it can be done right this time around. I'm not trying to put it down.. I appreciate the time that was put into it, and overall it was a great idea.. But it just had too many flaws.. If a beta was used in the first place, i think it could been a successful addition to the game. 

I enjoyed it for the most part but to do so i had to sink nearly 1k fsp in stamina and epic chests just to compete with the players 2000 levels above me. 

So, think it over.. Release it on a beta server.. And let us help you make seasons global work for everyone :)

#972213 An error occurred...

Posted by xxlooperxx on 21 November 2016 - 02:36 in General Discussion

Glad im not the only one... 

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.

So much for farming more frags tonight before the global ended:/

#972129 Tiered Inferno Hammers!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 19 November 2016 - 02:50 in General Discussion

Yikes.

How about something like this.  Inferno hammer is a level 200.

T1 = 2 Inferno Hammers, Level 200, +1 Stam gain

T2 = 2 T1 (4 Inferno Hammers), Level 400, +2 stam gain

T3 = 2 T2 (8 Inferno Hammers), Level 800, +3 stam gain

T4 = 2 T3 (16 Inferno Hammers), Level 1600, +4 stam gain

T5 = 2 T4 (32 Inferno Hammers), Level 3200, +5 stam gain

Hopefully the FS community keeps posting ideas and we can make something work :)

+1   this is a great idea. Only seems right that the higher tier is a higher level. Would also put some value on them..Especially after level 1131...

#972125 List of Daily Quests

Posted by xxlooperxx on 19 November 2016 - 01:33 in General Discussion

[ Common ]
Break down 140 items
0 / 140
Gain +190 Current Stamina

Yuck....  :huh:

#972050 Tiered Inferno Hammers!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 18 November 2016 - 18:32 in General Discussion

edit: nevermind

#972046 Tiered Inferno Hammers!

Posted by xxlooperxx on 18 November 2016 - 18:21 in General Discussion

Lol at the inferno hammers being priced at 150 each right now lol. After seeing the recipes, the tier 4 hammer is decent but not 1350 Fsp nice... lol

Also great idea HCS! Are there plans to do this to other gear? Would be cool to be able to upgrade SE or Legendary gear like this! Maybe even make it untradeable after it's upgraded?

#971880 ... a fighting chance?

Posted by xxlooperxx on 16 November 2016 - 15:16 in General Discussion

After reading rest of the posts.... I can only say: whoa, nicely hijacked and trolled post. No one even tried to make suggestion to improve my original suggestion. And only PvP'rs did their best to smash my suggestion. Nicely done. I could point out multiple flaws on counter argument, but that would make me feel like don Quixete.

So, PvP is broken, and PvP'rs don't even wanna fix it way that would give target any chance to defend oneself. There were multiple suggestions on PvP protection, XP lock, smashing back, free retaliation (that could also work), but no single answer how to actually defend oneself, when PvP can decide when, buffage and gear while possible targets only chances are keep buffed up (costs thousands of stamina daily), use PvP protection (which actually doesn't protect anything but xp and that attacker does not gain prestige), still gold can be stolen or just hit to annoy / harass target, use xp lock which is basically milder version of PvP protection.

Only real solution was mzz's suggestion to cut down buffs on pvp, but that list would be quite drastic, as it would require new balancing on buffs. And like mzz said, PvP'rs don't want that.

The only way pvp is going to get fixed is if there is a larger player base.. that's the only way anything is going to get fixed here..

If HCS was to cap EOC, instead of worrying about the 100-150 players complaining about more levels every month, then we might actually have a solution.

The pvp system we have now is mostly fine. Work on increasing the player base, then start adding desirable rewards. Then pvp will fix itself

#971848 List of Daily Quests

Posted by xxlooperxx on 16 November 2016 - 01:01 in General Discussion

[ Common ]
Defeat 75 Golem creatures
0 / 75
Gain +3 Max Stamina
Time Remaining:
4h 20m 17s

beat that wonderful one :P

I can match it by scale :)

[ Common ]
Defeat 225 Elf creatures
0 / 225
Gain +9 Max Stamina

#971828 In game chat

Posted by xxlooperxx on 15 November 2016 - 22:32 in General Discussion

amazing-laziness-quote-my-laziness-is-ex

not to sound mean or anything, but this would be down at the very bottom of the things I'd vote for, if the cows do another one of those "what should we prioritize when updating the game"-poll.

I agree with that as well, much more important things. Just food for thought

#971772 In game chat

Posted by xxlooperxx on 14 November 2016 - 12:45 in General Discussion

Doesn't global chat count as that? Can't say that was much of a hit honestly. How many areas are needed to chat in?

Global chat has nothing to do with it. I never cared for global chat either. I'm speaking about private messages. Implimenting the private chat system that is currently used in the forums, into the game of fallensword.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: