Zelena's Content

There have been 4 items by Zelena (Search limited from 28-September 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#879379 Nature's Renew

Posted by Zelena on 17 July 2014 - 03:35 in Bug Reports

I went back to curing just the Rabid Plagued instead of the Plagued Louts and it worked...definitely a glitch and it's weird because the staff is supposed to be made out of the strongest materials so it should work in the reverse since Rabid Plagued are stronger (lvl 11) than the Plagued Louts (lvl 8)

#879377 Nature's Renew

Posted by Zelena on 17 July 2014 - 03:30 in Bug Reports

I'm on Nature's Renew quest trying to cure 20 plagued. It worked on 4 but now I'm just killing different plagued people. I don't understand why they're not being cured: I thought it was maybe because I was using ranged instead of melee and therefore they weren't being hit by the staff of redemption (though, even though I did only ranged before it was still working...).

I switched to strictly melee and the plagued still die instead of transforming into healed humans again...I don't understand why it worked at first and now stopped working. I was killing the louts by accident but the four I initially cured were 'rabid plagued' instead of 'plagued louts'...maybe I'll find out in the quest that only the lvl 11 plagued get healed, but that wouldn't make sense and I think it's just a bug. Please fix it.

Thank you.

#879179 Sabina Portrait Sidequest

Posted by Zelena on 15 July 2014 - 21:10 in Archived Bug Reports

I ran into a bug on a side quest, "A study in blood."

I went through the window in the artist's house and waited for an unusually long time for him to go upstairs (I think that was just because I had to hide in the room rather than stay waiting in the adjoining room), and then successfully stole the portrait. There were no yellow pop up words telling me of my success and to go back to Sabina, but the purple marker on the map changed to her location which made me think I could finish the quest. However, when I went back to Sabina's house and double clicked to talk, no dialogue box popped up: it was just generic 'good luck' and 'don't stay long, it will seem suspicious' as if I hadn't just successfully completed her task. I can't give the portrait back to her because of this, it's taking up space in my backpack and I can't get my quest reward and experience from her...

Please help, thank you.

#878874 Advanced Melee Quest - Squamanta

Posted by Zelena on 14 July 2014 - 04:04 in Archived Bug Reports

I was on the Advanced melee quest and went through the Eldevin sewers. I didn't expect the plagued minions to respawn while I was trying to kill Squamanta from afar so they started attacking me while I was killing the boss. I finished the boss off but then was still being attacked by the plagued minions and before I could fend off the attacks, I was killed. Because I killed the boss first and was killed by minion which followed me into the boss area before I could check for dropped items, I didn't get the Lost Sword of Othalo.

Because I couldn't check for a loot drop before I died, I don't know if it glitched or not then, but I've killed the Squamanta multiple times in multiple ways now and the sword hasn't dropped. I was able to talk to the blacksmith in Othalo as if the quest were advancing, but I didn't have the sword with me, it wasn't in my inventory and I can't finish the quest. The lizard beast is not dropping the sword no matter how many times I kill it (I thought maybe because it was a melee quest it wouldn't drop it because I killed it with a ranged attack, but it made no difference when I went back and killed it with all melee damage because it still won't drop its sword and I want to finish the quest).

Please help, if it will only drop the sword the first time you kill it, please fix the game so that it will drop it until you actually loot it for your first time: that would be a better design so that people like me who die directly after killing the boss will be able to make the boss drop the item again when they try again.

Thank you.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: