Mister Doom's Content

There have been 229 items by Mister Doom (Search limited from 23-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#969497 Login issues:

Posted by Mister Doom on 25 September 2016 - 01:14 in General Discussion

Personally I think it is all awful!

#savetheforest!

#974410 Merry Christmas!

Posted by Mister Doom on 24 December 2016 - 20:28 in Announcements

Merry humbug to you too Hoof! :)

#967114 Smileys Grin Knives Lv 1948 what's up?

Posted by Mister Doom on 17 August 2016 - 03:18 in General Discussion

Smileys Grin Knives level 1948, weapon. Two knives for your right hand? While you carry a shield? For starters how do you carry two knives in one hand? Even the Doth Blades Lv 415 and Doth Sabre's Lv 1925 are two separate pieces. One in you right (weapon) hand and one in your (Shield) Left hand. Whose ingenious ideal was it that conceived this weapons? :P

If it bothers you, roleplay in your head that you've strapped your shield to your back while you use these knives.

There, problem solved.

#970591 DQ Allied Slots upgrade tracking

Posted by Mister Doom on 19 October 2016 - 09:29 in General Discussion

You already have too many allies anyway mzz. :P

#965749 backpack filter

Posted by Mister Doom on 10 July 2016 - 21:00 in General Discussion

While I don't have the enormous sack that Hades has (hah), I also would welcome this addition.

#975649 Master Realms/Portals

Posted by Mister Doom on 19 January 2017 - 02:33 in Game Content

What is 'real', how do you define 'real'...

The world would be so great if forums read people's posts in the style and voice of Morpheus from The Matrix.

Don't you think?

#975651 Master Realms/Portals

Posted by Mister Doom on 19 January 2017 - 03:43 in Game Content

Ha!

#975046 Epic quest item discarded

Posted by Mister Doom on 08 January 2017 - 06:45 in Game Help

Even though Present Darkness is not finished. One needs to complete this arc. To be able to complete the remaining 6 Epic Quest, in order to receive the extra stamina gain bonuses. :)

Penny already said that...

#963363 New item slot

Posted by Mister Doom on 16 May 2016 - 08:55 in General Discussion

Or you know, a slot for pants?

#977385 iggy on forums ?

Posted by Mister Doom on 03 March 2017 - 01:35 in General Discussion

Yep, I've had a few people ignored/blocked on here for years.

It's not 100% though, you still get a little bit of text, basically telling you that there's a post missing and it's from someone you've blocked.

Just follow the instructions wazzimoto wrote. It's fairly straight-forward.

#969069 Epic quest item discarded

Posted by Mister Doom on 18 September 2016 - 14:02 in Game Help

Present darkness has been left incomplete by the devs for YEARS.

I wouldn't worry about it, even with the item you'll still be left with the quest unfinished in your quest book, forever.

#977585 The Hunted Cow epics.

Posted by Mister Doom on 05 March 2017 - 07:09 in General Discussion

Seems like people don't get the concept of 'Epic' any more.

I'm not interested in pushing it though, was simply something that came to me when I was looking around.

#977571 The Hunted Cow epics.

Posted by Mister Doom on 04 March 2017 - 10:50 in General Discussion

Now I know that HCS, Biggrim in particular has stated many times that there will never be an epic set. That is not what my suggestion is for, well not really.

I was looking at the auction house earlier at some of the items and while I'm happy that some are available for lower levels, it does mean that anyone high enough to wear ALL of the Hunted Cow epics will be hampering themselves with inferior items. (stam/xp gain wise)

Would it be possible to create a unique set bonus for these items, that gives no battle stats, only stam/xp gain increases and also does not enable SH/CoA/CoD etc. (although the buff would be virtually useless to use on them anyway)

Now, failing that as I can already sense the, "We've said multiple times there will never be an epic set!" statement incoming...

How about a new enhancement that adds the stam/xp gain but only works at certain intervals?

So each item could give 12% to this new enhancement with bonuses coming in at 24% and every 12% after?

I realise this seems like a lot of work for just a little extra stam/xp gain but in my mind these new HCS epics should be, well, you shouldn't have to take a hit in your stam/xp gains to wear them.

#977578 The Hunted Cow epics.

Posted by Mister Doom on 04 March 2017 - 22:49 in General Discussion

I think doing that might further drive the prices of the lower level HC Epics to unreachable points for anyone who is actually reasonably close to the items level.

Sure, but then again if they want one they could hunt one themselves instead of buying. The titan has an increased spawn rate compared to other titans. Letting these epics have prestige and a respectable price tag isn't inherently bad. It's how all epics used to be...

#963066 A new shiny medal

Posted by Mister Doom on 06 May 2016 - 22:50 in General Discussion

*couldn't*

#975824 Scavenging Caves!

Posted by Mister Doom on 22 January 2017 - 22:40 in General Discussion

I haven't trusted the caves since Fatman...

#978779 Legendary Assault!

Posted by Mister Doom on 02 April 2017 - 00:04 in General Discussion

If a Wraith has 537 Att and 37 Def. I have 11k Att and 1800 Def. How in the heck did I just lose my KS to it :( :( :(

Because there is a 2% (ish) chance to ignore your stats.

If you want to be better protected don't 'just' rely on your defence. Make sure your armour beats their damage. (taking into account any enhancements they might have)

#971684 Double Composing XP XIV!

Posted by Mister Doom on 11 November 2016 - 11:52 in General Discussion

Guess I must have missed the first one when it happened. It happens though, I don't tend to pay as much attention as I used to.

#962595 Double Composing XP VII!

Posted by Mister Doom on 25 April 2016 - 02:57 in General Discussion

The Hours/Minutes/Seconds on the composing page countdown when an event is active has already been asked for, (by me) Grim has already talked to Zorg about it.

It's on the magic 'to-do' list.

#971682 Double Composing XP XIV!

Posted by Mister Doom on 11 November 2016 - 11:46 in General Discussion

48 hours, is this the first time for a 2-day composting event?

#966058 Two simple questions.

Posted by Mister Doom on 21 July 2016 - 05:40 in General Discussion

#966067 Two simple questions.

Posted by Mister Doom on 21 July 2016 - 12:22 in General Discussion

With respect, "In due time" does not inspire confidence. The first batch of missing quests have been missing for a very long time.

#966071 Two simple questions.

Posted by Mister Doom on 21 July 2016 - 13:57 in General Discussion

That wasn't what I asked, I'm not interested in the addition of content at the expense of all else. Nor am I interested in the champs or elites, it was the quests that were said to be going to be added shortly, months and months ago.

Working on content and releasing it half finished doesn't really work either.

#966055 Two simple questions.

Posted by Mister Doom on 21 July 2016 - 05:21 in General Discussion

When are the missing quests coming out for the batch of content that was pumped out eons ago, with the promise that the quests would follow afterwards.

When are the quests coming out for the most recent batch of content that was pumped out missing its quests?

#966069 Two simple questions.

Posted by Mister Doom on 21 July 2016 - 12:43 in General Discussion

I have to wonder at the notion of putting out half finished updates, then not immediately working to make sure everything released is complete before working on new things. This saddens me, but ultimately I'm not that surprised any more.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: