Emperor Sidd's Content

There have been 32 items by Emperor Sidd (Search limited from 20-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1006459 Fallen Sword App release!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 14 December 2021 - 22:44 in General Discussion

A Suggestion

The web version of FS will automatically log you out when you log in on another device or browser.  If the same held true when logging into the app, (i.e. logging into the app would log out the account on another device or browser and vice versa) I believe the sync error could be eliminated, and also the incidence of a new account being created by installing or opening the app could probably be minimized as well if we had to go ahead and log in each time the app is opened as well... 

By no means do I know if this would work or is viable, but my old lady logic feels that it's worth mentioning...  

As a young man who has been using the internet for entertainment since the year 1999, this is not the solution. Please do not create artificial restrictions that hurt the app's UX instead of actually making switching between browser and app "seamless".

I already have to deal with logining in a few times a day as I switch between my computer and laptop which is annoying, atleast for me. This is the last thing I would consider "seamless" or improvement to the UX of the app.

#1006445 Fallen Sword App release!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 14 December 2021 - 15:27 in General Discussion

Hi there!

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry to hear this. Can you ensure that you're not playing the desktop version and the app at the same time? I have passed your concerns onto the developers, anyhow! 

Thank you Zue but this is probably a solution for me to not experince this HUD Sync error message not a solution to the problem itself. 

What I would like is to be able to "switch seamlessly between your browser and mobile devices for an effortless cross-platform experience" as per the description of the app on the app stores as well as the email sent out today.

unknown.png

#1006436 Fallen Sword App release!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 14 December 2021 - 12:42 in General Discussion

Are you playing on the browser at the same time?

Not simultaneously but I have FS open on my computer most of the time 

#1006434 Fallen Sword App release!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 14 December 2021 - 12:31 in General Discussion

Thank you for all your hard work!

However I cannot recommend the app to anyone until you remove the forced restart the app due to HUD Sync errors. Please figure out another way to retrieve/update info without forcing a restart.

May not seem like a big issue but your app takes atleast 20 second before you see the world map.

If I had to guess the world chat is what needs to update constantly ? Please give us an option to remove it like on the browser version.

#1006393 Upcoming Double XP event!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 07 December 2021 - 16:10 in General Discussion

Thanks Zue!

BG mentioned doing something special for level 5,000 in the latest roadmap thread:

Time is one of those things I certainly have very little of during the final quarter of a year. Halloween and Christmas, not to mention the amount of content needed for DXPs means we are slammed. Yet this year you'll see we've added a big ol' content in there as well. Arioche and I both feel that we don't wanna hit level 5,000 simply through the DXP content and I have a few ideas for a wee quest line that could be interesting.

Hope this helps.  :)

~ Grim

Do you know if this is still happening i.e. does it start after level 5,000 or was it scrapped ?

#1006242 Double Composing XP LXXI & Loyalty Update!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 19 November 2021 - 15:57 in General Discussion

I do everything possible, we have the same medal, and guess who will never reach 4k loyalt

I completely agree with you on this however, doubler 5000 is more of a luxury. A luxury to save time so people who find their time more valuable than the cost of getting 2000 tokens now have an option. You are not required to use this doubler and you are not missing out on XP if you don't use it.

#1006235 Double Composing XP LXXI & Loyalty Update!

Posted by Emperor Sidd on 19 November 2021 - 15:42 in General Discussion

Thank you for the gold purchase option on the Global Booster potion!

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: