Alendra's Content

There have been 7 items by Alendra (Search limited from 29-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#984067 Valor's Point disappear

Posted by Alendra on 15 August 2017 - 12:51 in Bug Reports

Hi ! :) I log everyday and watch always my valor point.

Yesterday i was > 10000 and today i'm only at 5000. I bought nothing and wanted to save them for later, so why half of them are missing ?  :lol:

#980008 Houses

Posted by Alendra on 21 April 2017 - 19:39 in Suggestions

I'm a secret spy  :D

Working on it for the set  ;) But right now i can't  :)

#979955 Events

Posted by Alendra on 20 April 2017 - 20:02 in Suggestions

Lol seems to me that not many ppl want to partake in it, even just voting let alone giving any examples XD

Yes sadly  :(

But hope is a good thing no  :P

#979954 Houses

Posted by Alendra on 20 April 2017 - 20:00 in Suggestions

Nice, i see new houses  :lol:  Well i move there then  :P Like that i work for the army and i'm close to bank :ph34r:  But does that mean Legolis_2 is the boss ??  :huh:

• My new house ~> eldevin barracks private quarters (with personal stash inside)

Lol Kid, i think you're in already  B) Commandant Kid  :lol:

#979711 Houses

Posted by Alendra on 18 April 2017 - 13:17 in Suggestions

Hi there ! smile.png

I'll take Teacher's House is Mythos laugh.png She is not so bad and i can eat red apple cool.png 

#979693 Events

Posted by Alendra on 18 April 2017 - 08:37 in Suggestions

Hi !  ;)

Thomas, this is a really good idea :) Now i did all the events, and i really like some vanity or mounts or pets. Only, some are really expensive and we can't collect them all. If they can bring some news (like other colors, a lady pirate set for Summer, a reindeer set for Christmas, a other dress for Valentine and others suits,…) even other new's area with quest inside :lol: (Sorry my brain is really creative) maybe many people can play again because they're adding some news stuff. That's why i vote (Mounts, Emotes or Pets)  :P

#976408 Relic Collection Quest is broken

Posted by Alendra on 07 February 2017 - 13:51 in Bug Reports

Hello All  B) 

I manage to succeed this quest just by putting my character in the middle (inside where you need to put the man close to the red crystals). After i log out and log in. And the man follow me just after this :) and i pass this quest. Try a lot next to the crystals and inside. I see this working for friend and for me so i hope that can help you ;)  

Bye  :lol: 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: