LeighBibbings's Content

There have been 17 items by LeighBibbings (Search limited from 12-June 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#994414 Alien Territory

Posted by LeighBibbings on 25 October 2018 - 20:08 in General Discussion

Maybe a hour or 2 to go neutral

#989917 Game Update 1.9 : Hero Armory - Feedback

Posted by LeighBibbings on 05 February 2018 - 15:24 in General Discussion

1000 shards equals as generous.... I think your developers made "another" mistake and missed out more numbers, maybe an 100,000 would keep some players. You only have to go into global lately to see how unhappy players are.

#989810 deployment invalid

Posted by LeighBibbings on 31 January 2018 - 15:46 in General Discussion

With most things dropping alien pieces and most players having thousands of them, is it not time to look at changing some of the new components into other things? Or even add them to daily quests instead of alien pieces.

#989769 deployment invalid

Posted by LeighBibbings on 30 January 2018 - 13:22 in General Discussion

What I mean is say you have 1500 energy and the attack is 1480 it doesn't let you do a full chain attack, it will let you do anything lower than the full chain.

#989756 deployment invalid

Posted by LeighBibbings on 30 January 2018 - 01:09 in General Discussion

I find that if you chain attack and are close to the power level it says that error. I had to send separate attacks

#989061 URGENT! ADMIN ATTN REQUIRED!

Posted by LeighBibbings on 30 December 2017 - 23:00 in General Discussion

It doesn't help that after you reinstall on new device or have to uninstalling and download again that you HAVE to create a new account.

The option on starting the game for the first time asking if you already have an account would be useful. I know plenty that have created them when they didn't want to.

Also an option to change accounts easier would be nice especially as we are allowed up to 5 accounts.

#987946 Global chat and blocking

Posted by LeighBibbings on 06 December 2017 - 20:33 in General Discussion

I'm not sure if it happens everywhere but we are having a problem with global spammers.

Is there anyway of being able to change that if you block someone you cannot see what they write in global?

Or can you introduce like a speaker item you can purchase in store that every time you want to talk in global it costs you one of those items.

Less and less of the real players use global on Delta 2, it's what most class as trash talk chat.

#987801 Incoming Patch : Game Update 1.8.5

Posted by LeighBibbings on 03 December 2017 - 16:45 in General Discussion

It's been down an hour and a half already. God knows what's going on. I think the games put itself in maintenance as nobody in on a Sunday.

#987270 server issues

Posted by LeighBibbings on 13 November 2017 - 18:55 in General Discussion

So all players get is a Monday morning apology, not good enough take back my troops and issue a refund.

#987235 server issues

Posted by LeighBibbings on 12 November 2017 - 16:39 in General Discussion

Same time same issues again, how can a company run with no one to help on the busiest days of the week.

#987213 server issues

Posted by LeighBibbings on 11 November 2017 - 21:11 in General Discussion

Seriously this is ridiculous, I was doing so well in the event was even first in the damage event.

You desperately need to have staff in on the weekends.

I expect some compensation for this as been constant since midday. Either that or refunds for my purchases this morning.

#987148 New server events

Posted by LeighBibbings on 09 November 2017 - 14:13 in General Discussion

That should be interesting, I've noticed that flash events show up in upcoming events, to make it more fun it was good when you only added them 1 hour before so nobody could plan. Flash event means random and no planned but yet we have 3 days notice.

#987128 Contesting times

Posted by LeighBibbings on 08 November 2017 - 22:31 in General Discussion

Is there a glitch or have you adjusted the contesting times.

It used to be around 4hrs9mins left a square woukd turn blue but it no longer does.

Also outposts are also contesting the land slower.

#987120 New server events

Posted by LeighBibbings on 08 November 2017 - 18:53 in General Discussion

Seeing as 5 servers merged into 1 wouldn't that of been a good time to look at the daily event prizes and amount of spots.

Batting or putting in a huge amount of effort against hundreds of people for 5k or top ten of 2k isn't much reward.

#986900 Blackout Event & Region Move

Posted by LeighBibbings on 01 November 2017 - 18:51 in General Discussion

I think this whole thing could be a quicker way of killing off the game. Nothing being posted or suggested above is even being acknowledged or addressed.
The extra events are a "cash cow" and nothing really for the players.

Is there any servers with 100 active alliances? Maybe 20 from experience on Gamma it's about 4.

#986819 Blackout Event & Region Move

Posted by LeighBibbings on 30 October 2017 - 18:51 in General Discussion

Agreed Indeedo, please re-book into the prize tiers.

Are all 5 above mentioned servers merging onto just 1 new server?

Will the server be larger size wise too? If so what sort of percentage increase.

#986816 Blackout Event & Region Move

Posted by LeighBibbings on 30 October 2017 - 18:19 in General Discussion

They should adopt 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions, also would encourage people to do more in events it that was also adopted.

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: