• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:46

As I wipe tears of laughter from my face I just had to make a cult related thread regarding lucid dreaming's recent recruiting of Vaprak. I've been waiting for a good cult vs. cult rivalry for quite some time and if this is all I can get then fine. But please....PLEASE, bogey and/or ron can you explain what you were thinking on this one? Oh by the way, if you guys want number one cult back I hear Wega, mooncalf, varick, tone, mange, ass stallion, andalyn, prozakc, zina, sacbro, zwysk, lucius, and cap are wanting to return too. Good luck and see ya on the battlefields! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#2 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 03:20

oh oh...and lutra too!

So disappointed...

#3 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:09

me too, have fun guys.........

#4 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:40

um wow. that's one hell of a big yellow bus that just rolled up behind us...

:lol:

#5 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 18:39

i'm on my own athe 3rd and you have to recruit a ringer? 8)

#6 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:44

i'm on my own athe 3rd and you have to recruit a ringer? 8)

Yeah vickie I must give you credit for single handedly holding down the #3 cult spot. Vaprak just wants a taste of greatness that he'll never have. So sad...

#7 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 02:49

Your just jealous they didnt recruit you.

#8 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:15

Your just jealous they didnt recruit you.

Hear that Vickie? He says you're not LD material.

#9 gothador_vickieverki

gothador_vickieverki
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2010 - 04:41

You see the history on the forum page, I helped write that when i WAS in LD with jasmin.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

#10 Howard The Duck

Howard The Duck

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:32

Actually aizen that comment was directed at you not v v. I wouldnt waste my time talking to or about him.

#11 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:00

Actually aizen that comment was directed at you not v v. I wouldnt waste my time talking to or about him.

Oh come now don't be like that. You two were so in love once, I hate to see a beautiful romance turn bad. :( It really breaks my heart...I'd love to help you guys mediate something so that you can be back on speaking terms, even if you can't recover the magic. I see the way you look at each other in the realms, I know there's still something between you if you try and make it work.

Are you afraid to love, Vaprak?

:lol:

#12 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:23

Vaprak....I love you. :oops: Sorry to bring it out in public like so. I'm just sad that I wasn't let into LD.

#13 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:52

O.o sits back and waits .... i somehow think this is going to be a interesting show.

#14 Mysticalme

Mysticalme

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,545 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 12:35

*grabs popcorn*

#15 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:30

Vaprak....I love you. :oops: Sorry to bring it out in public like so. I'm just sad that I wasn't let into LD.

Well now you just wanted a private room so you could make his babies ....

#16 gothador_thamistacle

gothador_thamistacle
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:26

Oh how fun.......I'm pulling for L.D. You angels on the rag have way to much holier than thou for my taste.

#17 gothador_toneboogie

gothador_toneboogie
  • Guests

Posted 21 March 2010 - 15:46

As I wipe tears of laughter from my face I just had to make a cult related thread regarding lucid dreaming's recent recruiting of Vaprak. I've been waiting for a good cult vs. cult rivalry for quite some time and if this is all I can get then fine. But please....PLEASE, bogey and/or ron can you explain what you were thinking on this one? Oh by the way, if you guys want number one cult back I hear Wega, mooncalf, varick, tone, mange, ass stallion, andalyn, prozakc, zina, sacbro, zwysk, lucius, and cap are wanting to return too. Good luck and see ya on the battlefields! :lol: :lol: :lol:

He sent me a "Missing You" Hallmark card. I logged on to see what this nonsense is all about! :P

#18 seasack

seasack

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 954 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 21 March 2010 - 15:59

the silver lining here is that the music was already dead the day the music died

#19 AizenVicious

AizenVicious

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 18:32

Oh how fun.......I'm pulling for L.D. You angels on the rag have way to much holier than thou for my taste.

You are nobody so who cares what you think. :wink:

We are merely taking the #1 spot since nobody else wants it. And making sure that it stays that way for the rest of the life of this game just in case some smart ass thinks he can take us in the future. (Fate style baby) You all settle for 2nd rated tripe, we are the best.

#20 BogeyMan

BogeyMan

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 23:22

ROFLMAO only cos everyone else has the sense now to not waste their money on a game thats dead on its ass matey :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: