bored-cat.jpg

#3 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:31

Didn't we just have one back in December or November? :/ Doubt HCS wants to release a double exp event when they just gave everyone 3 AL500 and Con500 chests.

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#4 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:35

Didn't we just have one back in December or November? :/ Doubt HCS wants to release a double exp event when they just gave everyone 3 AL500 and Con500 chests.

They have had one around june the last couple of years as well.

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:37

That's WHY they ... hang on ... GAVE out ? - I think we earned 'em ;) ... should have another xp event :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#6 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:42

http://wiki.fallensw...ex.php/Xp_Event

Please HCS GIVE us a HEADS UP ! or did  i miss the heads  UP ?? lol :)

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:44

http://wiki.fallensw...ex.php/Xp_Event

Please HCS GIVE us a HEADS UP ! or did  i miss the heads  UP ?? lol :)

They always give a heads-up. Course, the length of the heads up varies - can be anything from a week to a couple of mins LOL.

Personally, I think they should spring 'em with NO warning ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#8 Crzy

Crzy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 303 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:49

That's WHY they ... hang on ... GAVE out ? - I think we earned 'em ;) ... should have another xp event :)

Yeah true we did earn them, but so many people complain of leveling being SO easy these days with the introduction of super potions. I just don't think super potions + Double EXP event will help lower those cries lol. Wasn't HCS trying to make EOC content difficult to slow people's progress?

qu29_zpsff77e35f.png

^^Sig by the awesome ArtistGorn!^^^

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:54

I'm all in favour of their being a 2x or 3x (or even, maybe, a 4x) one - might stop certain lower level players complaining that the higher ups have everything in their favour ;)

#10 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:02

I'm all in favour of their being a 2x or 3x (or even, maybe, a 4x) one - might stop certain lower level players complaining that the higher ups have everything in their favour ;)

+1

#11 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:04

Yeah true we did earn them, but so many people complain of leveling being SO easy these days with the introduction of super potions. I just don't think super potions + Double EXP event will help lower those cries lol. Wasn't HCS trying to make EOC content difficult to slow people's progress?

Leveling Easy in anyway.. its just about time so with xp event it just allow you to get the levels in 1 day instead of 1 month

Its not an aspect like arena,pvp,gvg or titan hunting its "Growth mechanism" like what shardoom said ... 

#12 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:37

As a low/mid level player i want to see an 2x/3x event asap. More lvls means more arenas, more titans, more buffs and more gold from hunts =P

But what EOC players think about that? HCS need to release 200+ content lvls before that? 

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 12:18

As a low/mid level player i want to see an 2x/3x event asap. More lvls means more arenas, more titans, more buffs and more gold from hunts =P

But what EOC players think about that? HCS need to release 200+ content lvls before that? 

I'm within 70 levels of EOC - and it doesn't bother me one iota if the cows have an xp event. It's not gonna hurt me if there's more folk up at the top (other than, possibly, bump me out of my monthly top 10 again) :(

#14 thedoc70

thedoc70

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 14:40

Can i show my ignorance and ask what EOC stands for ?

mll7dl.png

#15 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 14:41

If they have another one I might have a shot at getting back in my top 10.    ;)

#16 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 14:41

End of Content  :)

#17 thedoc70

thedoc70

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 14:50

End of Content  :)

Thanks, obvious when you know the answer :P

mll7dl.png

#18 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 17:36

Ah, End of Content. I always thought EOC meant " Elephants on Crack ". Dunno why, just did. :P

Cheers.

wil72

#19 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 June 2013 - 18:34

I think it would be a good idea. It'd liven the game up a bit. We haven't had a scavenging event in over 2 months as well. It'd be good to have something to increase the online player count for a while. :)

#20 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 22:30

Ah, End of Content. I always thought EOC meant " Elephants on Crack ". Dunno why, just did. :P

Cheers.

wil72

Let's put an end to Elephants on Crack! They need our support!  :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: