BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:22

Hi there Everyone.

After a bit of an office reshuffling, the Fallen Sword baton has been passed to Forn. While it is a shame to leave Sword, this will allow me to bring my full attention to Sigmastorm 2 and help revitalise the game and lavish the attention upon both it and you guys that is deserved. I am determined that we can get this game to be the very best it can, now that I can dedicate my complete attention to Sigma 2!

Already I have been going through the Suggestion Forum and taking copious notes of things that you guys would like as well as pointing out features we are thinking of implementing.

The first new feature has been coded and shall be appearing in the Shops and Faction store shortly. The much requested Repair Kits are coming to Sigma!

~ The Sigmastorm 2 Team.

#2 MaximusGR

MaximusGR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,177 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:25

Well, since you were already working on Sigma part-time i cant quite welcome you, but its nice to see you standing on the game on all 4 hooves :lol:

Good luck in your new role mate!!

#3 ss_topsy

ss_topsy
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:25

Repair kits :D What will the price for the repair kits be?

#4 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:30

This is good news. Both parts. Good to have you here just for us BG.

#5 ss_zulu3k

ss_zulu3k
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:36

i no this is the wrong bit but i got a trade hub up grade and i still only have 2 when i should have 3 or do u only get it once if there is any one can help me plz send it to me on in game thanks zulu3k

#6 ss_alphaveron

ss_alphaveron
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:48

Wooohooo! Big welcome for Big Grim!!! :P :P :P You are really needed here....and repair kits will do just fine! Way to go! :lol: :D :lol: :D

#7 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:53

gees Grim, what did you mess up to get stuck with a crowd like us full time?? heh heh anyway, welcome to full time abuse !! lmao.. JK

i was kind of hoping that 1 class would get an unbreakable skill at 200, one class would get a conserve skill at 200, and 1 more high potency skill for the other class so that we could all be on a somewhat even playing field as the purists. and then of course enable class skills to be cast on other players, whether same class or not.

#8 ss_n1nja

ss_n1nja
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 16:55

Grim you are my hero. :D

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:22

i no this is the wrong bit but i got a trade hub up grade and i still only have 2 when i should have 3 or do u only get it once if there is any one can help me plz send it to me on in game thanks zulu3k

Hi there.

Please file a ticket with Support at :

http://support.huntedcow.com/

and they shall provide you with all the help they can.

Wooohooo! Big welcome for Big Grim!!! :P :P :P You are really needed here....and repair kits will do just fine! Way to go! :lol: :D :lol: :D

Three have appeared in the Taulin Market. Three shall be appearing in the Faction shop. Let me know what you think about the prices.

#10 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:28

ok, i may be a little confused, so it will only repair items equipped up to a maximum of 100, even the 115 durability items? and will repair 75% of the item, or 75% of the lost durability?

#11 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:29

2 questions:

First, there is no kit for over level 150 gear? Do I have that right?

Second, up to 75%? Does this mean it will only repair from below 75% up to 75% (75% or 75 durability?)? Or will it ADD 75% to the durability of each item?

Prices are probably ok so long as they do what I hope.

#12 Zaelin

Zaelin

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:32

2 questions:

Second, up to 75%? Does this mean it will only repair from below 75% up to 75% (75% or 75 durability?)? Or will it ADD 75% to the durability of each item?

There will be more kits coming next week, some of them will be purchased with AR points and will restore 100% of your durability. The kits we have in the shop at the moment repair 75% of your total item durability for each equipped item.

#13 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:33

I see a potentially exploitable bug here too. Do the repair kits work for all gear in inventory or just that equipped? It's tricky. I swap out some stuff and am going to hate having to equip it to fix it mid-hunt. But, if not - we could send all faction gear to a mule and repair it all with 1 repair kit.

#14 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:35

2 questions:

There will be more kits coming next week, some of them will be purchased with AR points and will restore 100% of your durability. The kits we have in the shop at the moment repair 75% of your total item durability for each equipped item.

This means that if I have 6 items equipped and they are all at 40/115 and use the kit they will all be full? If so the prices are, if anything, too low. I'm pretty sure it would cost more than 1500 to fix that with level 150 gear equipped. Not positive but think. If it doesn't do quite that much then prices are ok. There should be a strong penalty to not going to mechanic imo.

#15 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:35

Not sure about the prices yet. They do not seem that expensive however they are non-tradable and I think that is a big mistake unless you can buy them in any shop on any map. I am in the City now and if you have to go to the city to get them it will put a burden on the players. If they can be tradable then you can buy them in the TH. I will check with faction mates to see if they are in other shops.

#16 Jett

Jett

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:36

ummm basic repair bot min lvl 150 ... comprehensive belt min lvl 100?

Shouldnt that be the other way around? :D

#17 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:36

And, we need to spend AR to fix gear over level 150? Not a good idea imo. I'm not sure why 100% is better than 75%. If it works the way I think, who hunts below 25% durability anyway?

#18 RD1542

RD1542

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:37

I see a potentially exploitable bug here too. Do the repair kits work for all gear in inventory or just that equipped? It's tricky. I swap out some stuff and am going to hate having to equip it to fix it mid-hunt. But, if not - we could send all faction gear to a mule and repair it all with 1 repair kit.

it states equipped items in the descripton, so i assume it will only work on equipped items

plus if it repairs 75% of item durability, then an item at 115 durability will only be repaired to 86.25% durability, so won't get you much more than an extra 3 or 4 kills assuming you can set your equipment/ buffs up to hunt below 80% durability

#19 ecolitan

ecolitan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:40

it states equipped items in the descripton, so i assume it will only work on equipped items

plus if it repairs 75% of item durability, then an item at 115 durability will only be repaired to 86.25% durability, so won't get you much more than an extra 3 or 4 kills assuming you can set your equipment/ buffs up to hunt below 80% durability

zaelin stated it REPAIRED 75% OF TOTAL DURABILITY. So, it will REPAIR 86 points of durability. Unless you hunted durability down below 30 it will fill it all the way back up if it works as described.

#20 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2009 - 17:40

There may be a problem if they only repair 75% durability. Some maps I can only hunt down to 80% durability. So if I am understanding this correctly....the repair robot will be activated on my broken equipment that is at 80% and will repair it to 75%??????????? What good will that do me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: