BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:00

Hi all!

Oidhche Shamhna has come around again, swathing the world in Darkness. New monstrous beings have come forth to murder and destroy along side old favorites!

Voodoo Ray (Legendary)
Posted Image

Voodoo Ray was once hung by his village for taking things too far and contacting demons and messing with evil powers. With his last dying breath he sent his soul to a Voodoo Doll within his shack. In this new (although small)wooden body he picked up his magical Voodoo Demon Blade and murdered the village, Killing empowering his voodoo magic The blade thirsts for more blood so he continues his killing spree over the lands...

Level: 25+

Clawed Fiend (Legendary)
Posted Image

The Clawed Fiend is a horrific demonic entity formed from the nightmares of man. He is covered in burnt flesh and skin thats pealing from his body. However as his name suggests he his clawed. these are not just any claws but long sheer like claws made from a burning demonic steel that cuts the soul as well as flesh.

Level: 66+

Zingiber Everclaw (Legendary)
Posted Image

Bar flys and old travellers tell tales in taverns about the beautiful beast Zingiber Everclaw, a red haired werewolf that hunts man under the full moon intending to feed upon their still beating hearts. They say that hearing her howl is a sign your death is imminent. Unfortunately the tale they tell is true and Zingiber does stalk the dark forests of the world hunting for prey...

Level: 135+

The Howling Spectre (Legendary)
Posted Image

The Howling Spectre is a terrifying spirit that has a distinct otherworldly howl that can only be heard in its intended victims heads. It is said to know where its intended targets are at all times, screaming inside their heads and whispering threats and curses driving them mad with fear. The torment goes on until the Spectre finally tires of toying with its victim and drifts in for the kill...

Level: 240+

Captain Squall (Legendary)
Posted Image

Lost at sea and abandoned by his crew , Captain Squall made a last desperate plea for his life. Entering a pact with the gods of the sea he was spared death by drowning and instead he became the gods of the seas vengeance upon land. Seeking those who have blasphemed upon the high seas or befouled their realms the captain brings with him a storm of violence, cutting the throats of the seas enemies with his hooked hand.

Level: 360+

The Experiment (Legendary)
Posted Image

The Experiment is a horribly mutated creature said to have been created in an experiment that went wrong. It appears to have been a man fused with an insect or perhaps even an insect fused to a man or maybe it was something else and was turned into a man insect hybrid somehow? The truth was lost in the smoking crater that use to be the lab it was created in.

Level: 430+

Deathmask (Legendary)
Posted Image

Deathmask was made from stitched up bodies by the infamous Doctor Morbidstein, the corpse would serve in an experiment where a cursed deathmask Would be placed upon the body. A rune upon the Mask begun to glow and silently the corpse rose from death, apparently under the the control of some murdering spirit trapped within the cursed deathmask. Time would see Deathmask escaping the dungeons and roaming the world, silently stalking and killing those he had marked for death...

Level: 560+

Jumbo the Clown (Legendary)
Posted Image

Jumbo the Clown once an entertained children of all ages. Now all run from him. Jumbo sold his soul for fortune and fame, but instead was cursed. He was transformed into a child eating demonic version of himself. Often hiding in children’s closets or under their beds waiting till the time is right to strike. The last thing anyone hears when jumbo begins to feed is his high pitched laughter... and the honk of his nose.

Level: 675+

Gozkon Gooulgez (Legendary)
Posted Image

Gozkon Gooulgez was ugly even for an Orc. As a whelp he was picked on by other Orcs and eventually abandoned by his tribe, left to die in the deadly swamps. Gooulgez survived however and has never forgotten those who hated him for his appearance. Now a masked and twisted creature full of hate he stalks the lands with his Machete, reaping bloody vengeance upon anyone not as ugly as himself...

Level: 775+

Dark Master (Legendary)
Posted Image

A servant of the Shadow Lord, the Dark Master is one of the most evil Elves to ever walk the lands. It is said wherever the Dark Master goes pain and suffering follow. His original name is lost in his bloody and dark past though some whisper he was once the noble and dashing prince Dathorin, now turned to the darkness in search of forbidden powers and dark sorcery.

Level: 850+

Imptile (Legendary)
Posted Image

On the outside Imptile is a happy chattering creature that appears eager to please others or even tell jokes. But underneath its scaly skin lies the true nature of Imptile, one of trickery, deception and cold blooded killing. Imptile is known to lure his unsuspecting victims into his cave home with promises of shelter or food. It is here he will rob them of any valuables and kill them, although not often in that order...

Level: 925+

Beardface (Legendary)
Posted Image

The crazed Dwarf only known as Beardface had many enemies and his beard was shaved off by them. This is greatest punishment a Dwarf can ever be given. The shame and the anger drove him over the edge and he went on the rampage with his trusty chainsaw, removing the bearded faces of his tormentors and wearing them so he can once again be bearded. He rampages still...

Level: 1050+

Sadaion (Legendary)
Posted Image

The legend of the cursed Elf child Sadaion is a real one. Said to have been offered up to an ancient demonic power by her heretic parents as a sacrifice one Oidhche Shamhna night, she was whisked away into the nether realms forever. Or so they thought. Years later on Halloween the still young Sadaion now possessed by an evil entity, crawls from her portal to the nether realms searching for victims to join her in the darkness beyond...

Level: 1175+

Ectolymph the Bio Exorcist (Legendary)
Posted Image

Ectolymph is a spirit from the otherside that other spirits can hire for pay (or what counts for pay for a ghost) to rid mortals from their haunts. To the departed he's known as a Bio Exorcist. Ectolymph takes his work of scaring mortals away from the territorial haunts of spirits really seriously and tries to not scare them to death too often, although when it does happen he's not to fussed and he's just created another potential customer...

Level: 1300+

Dr Attila Barca (Legendary)
Posted Image

Dr Attila Barca aka 'Atilla the Killa' was once a highly respected surgeon and doctor. However behind closed doors he was a murderer and quite mad, often killing his patients and even cannibalising them. He was eventually caught and sent to an insane asylum for the rest of his days. However his lust for death and taste of human flesh prompted his escape from the asylum but not until he had eaten his way through the inmates and guards...

Level: 1425+

The Invisible Mage (Legendary)
Posted Image

Arthur Griff was once one of the brightest minds in the magical world and was the inventor of the first invisibility potion. However the effects of the potion could not be reversed and condemned him to a maddening transparent life. He is known now as The Invisible Mage, a madman clothed in rags and bandages who seeks to reverse the spell at any costs even if he must kill.

Level: 1550+

The Legendary Beasts will be available for 48 hours.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:03

Nice work! 8)

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#3 Flashcash

Flashcash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:06

this le should like Contribut 2 per kill? its worth try asking

#4 fs_centus

fs_centus
  • Guests

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:08

1 per kill would be just great, this would help the community too, and still be fair I guess

#5 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:08

wish there was a (super elite) titan, where 10-20 kills on it can get you 1 kill point on acheivment. As well as an epic reward set that random drops on completion of the kills if a guild gets 50% or more, or to be able to buy the items with rp as well.

#6 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:10

If they would contribute to the Global Event kills then I think 1 per kill would already be nice.
Except if they're really hard to find; then 2 per kill might be better. :wink:

I can't remember, but did the LEs during the Zorgrom-Shroud event contribute?

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#7 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:11

these are in normal realms? or in the halloween realm?

#8 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:12

wish there was a (super elite) titan, where 10-20 kills on it can get you 1 kill point on acheivment. As well as an epic reward set that random drops on completion of the kills if a guild gets 50% or more, or to be able to buy the items with rp as well.

I doubt this is the topic for this.
The ideas look interesting. So why don't you start a new topic for it? :wink:

Prophet    
Warrior  

#9 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:14

ha, to lazy.... :)

#10 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:18

grim just so its clear to me anyway there was only 1 new quest for this halloween? and all the le including new ones i guess spawn in realms around there range if so whats the lowest lvl area for the level 1550 guy as no one is close it used to be 100 lvls lower but think you guys changed it

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:20

I can't remember, but did the LEs during the Zorgrom-Shroud event contribute?

No, they didn't. Just the Foot Soldiers, not the LEs.

these are in normal realms? or in the halloween realm?

Normal Realms. The Halloween realms are purely for side quest content and a gateway to the Haunt of Tommy Aches.

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:22

grim just so its clear to me anyway there was only 1 new quest for this halloween? and all the le including new ones i guess spawn in realms around there range if so whats the lowest lvl area for the level 1550 guy as no one is close it used to be 100 lvls lower but think you guys changed it

Spook Smashers is the only new Quest this year, for the Global.

The Invisible Mage (Legendary) is spawning close to EoC.

#13 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:23

"The Quest Realms will be available for seven days."

Does the mean past Halloween quests are re-active again, or does this only mean the new quest realms?

#14 djb306

djb306

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:24

A wiki update would be awesome lol, most of these LE's have been out before and still no info on them anywhere that i can see :(

#15 needgod

needgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:25

I like rend's idea of "seasonal" super elites, but i'll be happy with whatever we get...

#16 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:26

Spook Smashers is the only new Quest this year, for the Global.

The Invisible Mage (Legendary) is spawning close to EoC.

how close is close lol always the cryptic one ...do i need to lvl up for it think i am 15 lvls off eoc isnt a problem will go lvl up just dont want to walk around like a idiot if i am too low to find it

#17 mitzi86

mitzi86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:29

which legendarys are new?

And i miss clicked to telliport to tutorial and all my settings got reset, any help on how to get rid of comparing stats of items in backpack to what im wearing?

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:30

Does the mean past Halloween quests are re-active again, or does this only mean the new quest realms?

D'oh! That was not meant to be there. The Halloween Realm has been open since yesterday. The Quests are active.

A wiki update would be awesome lol, most of these LE's have been out before and still no info on them anywhere that i can see :(

For the veteran Legendaries, you can check the Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide.

how close is close lol always the cryptic one ...do i need to lvl up for it think i am 15 lvls off eoc isnt a problem will go lvl up just dont want to walk around like a idiot if i am too low to find it

You are high enough to hunt two Realms out of the four he appears in. Which ones? Ain't tellin'. :wink:

#19 fusionj

fusionj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:35

D'oh! That was not meant to be there. The Halloween Realm has been open since yesterday. The Quests are active.

Just want to make sure I'm reading that right - sorry to be a pain - that's to say that all old Halloween Quests are active?

#20 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 16:36

I see invisible in the title of the 1550 creature. Reveal is not needed to see it is it? If so may be an issue with the level.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: