BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:46

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

The Warriors of the Realms must gather together to rid the Communities of these horrifying creatures!

Elemental Wraith (Level 25)
3179f69ebfb3419fecd8d03c844bafbf68da.jpg

The latest Global Event in Fallen Sword is now underway! In the Event, the Community must work together to destroy the Elemental Wraiths plaguing the realms.

Each player must earn a personal target for increasingly bountiful Frag Stashes (mouse over the event info on the World page for more details) while also helping the Community to attain the best total kills possible, unlocking the rewards for all.

The Event shall be live until 13:00 GMT (Server Time) on the 17th of June.

For each tier that the community completes the reward will be as follows:

Bronze:1 x Global Bronze Frag Stash II
Silver:1 x Global Silver Frag Stash II
Gold:2 x Global Gold Frag Stash II
Crystal:2 x Global Crystal Frag Stash II
Ruby: 3 x Global Ruby Frag Stash II

If you qualified, the reward(s) will be delivered to your mailbox shortly after the event ends. Note that you get the reward for the tier that you have qualified for, for example if the community unlocks Gold, but you qualify for Silver, you will receive 1 x Global Silver Frag Stash. You don't receive the rewards from lower tiers, only the tier you have qualified for.

Also if you are placed within the top 100 event contributors you will receive an additional Ruby chest reward.

Good luck everyone!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 12 June 2015 - 12:50

So soon before the Double XP event. You are an evil, evil man. :P

#3 Ghafla

Ghafla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Germany

Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:20

Two weeks isn't soon at all. :P

Hope you'll have at least 100 levels of content ready before the event starts, BG!

It isn't lonely at the top EoC at all, but BOOOOORING!

Will we see new EPIC quests this year?

#4 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2015 - 13:43

So soon before the Double XP event. You are an evil, evil man. :P

I agree, probably going to skip this one cause I planned out my stam gain exactly to the event already.

#5 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:15

Thanks for the event, BG!

(wraiths do not drop frag stashes for anyone wondering)

EDIT: Yes they do!

Edited by pinkdude, 12 June 2015 - 14:21.

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:18

Thanks for the event, BG!

(wraiths do not drop frag stashes for anyone wondering)

You are welcome and yes they do drop Stashes. They drop Wraith Frag Stashes.

#7 pinkdude

pinkdude

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:20

Doh! I wasn't seeing any log messages so I figured these were one of the creatures that didn't drop anything. I completely forgot about the hide notification option. Whoops

Edited by pinkdude, 12 June 2015 - 14:20.

#8 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:23

Thanks for the event BG !

Are the Wraith Frag Stashes still common only frags ?

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:28

5 to 10 Common, 1 to 5 Rare.

#10 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:36

5 to 10 Common, 1 to 5 Rare.

ok thanks  .   I was hoping for some legendary or crystal .  Even when creatures are out in the realms its so hard to get a good supply of those frags due to the low drop rate. 

Commons are great for people making throw away pots to lvl in composing, but for people making useable pots we really need more access to legendary and crystal frags.  I guess the end reward of this event will assist us in gaining some of these much needed frags, but a champion creature dropping these would have been a big help.

#11 Kossy

Kossy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 373 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:46

Thanks for the event! Too bad its happening before the double xp , gonna hold up on that one , need to save that stam up!

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2015 - 14:55

A champion creature dropping these would have been a big help.

Champion creatures have only been added to the Potion Events where the total is much higher. The Ruby Chests will bolster the other frag types.

#13 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge

Posted 12 June 2015 - 15:11

I agree, probably going to skip this one cause I planned out my stam gain exactly to the event already.

Yup, so did I. Bought just enough max stamina to make it work out nicely.

BigGrim foiled my plans. :(

#14 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 15:18

I'd like to say many thanks out to HCS for this frag chest reward event. Though a common frag farmer myself, I always compose for my guild and the chest rewards are extremely "rewarding", lol. 

I'm glad that the max amount stayed stable and I'd like to call out to the entire FS Community to get to the Ruby level.

So close to the double XP, I full on understand the hesitation on the big smacker side to "throw away" their stam. 

This may well be one of the first times that "community" effort will really be tested. I'm intrigued to see if Ruby will be reached.

Guild Composers: Try and encourage your Guildies to participate. They might have lower amounts of stam and still be good for the double XP. However, they probably benefit from the composing pots you make for them.

Along those lines, here's a reference link to help them get informed on the "how to" on GEs: https://forums.hunte...obal-events-ge/

In any case, I wish the entire FS community lots of luck and, as always, prosperous smacking! (o0

#15 Joshrocs

Joshrocs

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 19:10

Im a little torn. I am not in need of frags, but I want to help my guild mates who compose for us achieve the ruby teir...

#16 ClerBear

ClerBear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 21:41

Thank you  for the event Grim. :) 

I've qualified even if it's on the low end of it. I would not have been at full stam until Monday. lol Might make it by Tuesday. 

I'll get in at least 2 more real hunts before the experience event. :) 

I might get near 700 on this one.lol

#17 Filletminion

Filletminion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 21:50

Hi there everyone.

The Elemental Wraiths have arisen from the Light only knows where. All that is known is that these creatures are roaming the Realms, raining destruction on all who oppose them.

Now if only they could do as the description says would make it so much fun.

#18 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:45

Im a little torn. I am not in need of frags, but I want to help my guild mates who compose for us achieve the ruby teir...

That is the crux of the question: if you go with the helping of those in your Guild that make those "potties", then you rock... but that's my subjective view.

If you choose not to, it "makes sense" to me... errr, maybe. 

Precisely this question is why I'm liking the timing on this GE so much (though Zorg seems to have misinformed on the suspected new PvP system update). FS is almost always about priorities. 

There is no "correct" answer. Evaluate for yourself (maybe ask input from your people) and then decide. 

Prosperous smacking! (o0

#19 Ringhal

Ringhal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 06:29

I will doing as much as I can in this event because I need the common frags (I only have 100k) while still allowing me to have full stam for the XP event. I would have prefered to use all my stam for this event, but the Double XP is more important.

The EOC players will be doing most of the kills, and we all the thank them (and HCS) as they will have stam to burn and probably in need of frags.

#20 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 12:58

I "was" going to ask my question using any one of a number of bad "wraith" puns :ph34r:  I did think better of it though ;)

Is the personal number of kills the same as it has been?  It seems a bit low to me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: