Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:17

Congrats to the Fallen Sword community for unlocking the Ruby Tier in the Global Event! Once again the community worked together as a team to achieve this!

If you qualified during the event, you'll receive your reward in your character mailbox within the next couple of hours :)

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Croscahd

Croscahd

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:27

Yes I got over 1k kills does that mean i defiently get a chest?

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:35

Yes I got over 1k kills does that mean i defiently get a chest?

if you only did 1k kills you will only get the lowest chest you wont be getting the really ruby ones as you needed to kill at least 5000 for that.

and hoof are the chests being done in two lots the 2 ruby ones first for the top 100 and then the main ones for all as i just got the two for the top 100 but none for the actual event

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:38

if you only did 1k kills you will only get the lowest chest you wont be getting the really ruby ones as you needed to kill at least 5000 for that.

and hoof are the chests being done in two lots the 2 ruby ones first for the top 100 and then the main ones for all as i just got the two for the top 100 but none for the actual event

The top 100 contributor rewards went out first :)

#5 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 16:45

Cobblers I must have finished 101st overall "set sail for fail" :huh:

#6 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 July 2013 - 17:00

Cobblers I must have finished 101st overall "set sail for fail" :huh:

ouch!  That is painful.  Sorry, man.

#7 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 17:06

ouch!  That is painful.  Sorry, man.

teach me to,

A: be a slacker

B: take on the risk

you live and learn

#8 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 17:13

teach me to,

A: be a slacker

B: take on the risk

you live and learn

I almost messaged you to let you know too... Looked like you'd gone offline though... Oops lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#9 Davros81

Davros81

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 July 2013 - 17:18

I almost messaged you to let you know too... Looked like you'd gone offline though... Oops lol

cheers buddy, i am sure i'll get over it

#10 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 20:36

great bonus to get people to compete for top 100 we knocked this one out with time to spare :) so now that all these events are over with and there is no more distractions it composing time right? lol.

#11 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 21:00

great bonus to get people to compete for top 100 we knocked this one out with time to spare :) so now that all these events are over with and there is no more distractions it composing time right? lol.

i would of thought a realm based le event would come first allow ppl to get some le shards seeing they did a crystalline one

#12 CountFxUup

CountFxUup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 21:40

ah just getting impatient i guess heard about composing for a bit now and id like to start work on it kinda lost its glamour so far i aint broke anything down in a while :( hopefully hoof or grim will give us a status udate soon on how its coming along.

#13 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 21:57

i would of thought a realm based le event would come first allow ppl to get some le shards seeing they did a crystalline one

hope they give the event when they introduce potion brewing to composing.. all at once.. would be an exciting event :)

#14 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 22:05

hope they give the event when they introduce potion brewing to composing.. all at once.. would be an exciting event :)

I think an LE event when the potion making of Composing comes out is a must. That way players can make all those max level potions!

#15 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2013 - 22:05

Grats to those who made the top 100. I finished with 37138 :( had to make a guess of the cut off and was oh so close...

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#16 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 22:24

Grats to those who made the top 100. I finished with 37138 :( had to make a guess of the cut off and was oh so close...

i made the cut off when i came first that way i knew i would at least be up there i would guess to be safe ppl will have to up there game..

will say was a great idea extra pots because there good pots was worth using one epic pot to gain 2 and if they do this on future globals will at least make most ppl aim for as high as poss ...still plenty ppl though with big stam banks who do the basic 5k and then hope we do the tier. really do hope for a much bigger global though even at x5 took me 4 hrs and 3 global pots to get my 80k

#17 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 July 2013 - 22:33

really do hope for a much bigger global though even at x5 took me 4 hrs and 3 global pots to get my 80k

Sounds like you have a connection like mine :( - I watched Bry do 50k kills in 40 mins ..... Wish I had THAT connection..

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#18 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 July 2013 - 22:35

i made the cut off when i came first that way i knew i would at least be up there i would guess to be safe ppl will have to up there game..

will say was a great idea extra pots because there good pots was worth using one epic pot to gain 2 and if they do this on future globals will at least make most ppl aim for as high as poss ...still plenty ppl though with big stam banks who do the basic 5k and then hope we do the tier. really do hope for a much bigger global though even at x5 took me 4 hrs and 3 global pots to get my 80k

Didnt have the stam to get 80k :P, I was trying to save FSP spent by gauging the cut off, didn't expect it to go up so high since the previous events cut off had been in the 20s...

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#19 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 22:36

Didnt have the stam to get 80k :P, I was trying to save FSP spent by gauging the cut off, didn't expect it to go up so high since the previous events cut off had been in the 20s...

That 2 box incentive certainly raised the bar for getting into the top 100.

#20 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 02:24

i had a lil problem game lagged on me for a for a bit and couldnt see any of the potions. idk i think i clicked on the brew of average hunter by accident is there a chance that u guys can help me with that please if not its okay thanks anyways

02:21 20/Jul/2013 You opened the container and received 1 x Brew of Epic Hunter. The item is now available in your mailbox for collection for the next 24 hours.   log_0.gif 02:20 20/Jul/2013 You opened the container and received 1 x Brew of Average Hunter. The item is now available in your mailbox for collection for the next 24 hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: