22 replies to this topic

#1 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 14:42

These guys are a bunch of pansies. All of them vs just little old me and they wont man up and attack me back. Its sad to see people afraid of 1 person. They wanted a war it seemed, I now want a war. I dont understand why they wont grow a pair and hit me back or place a bounty and delevel me. I will have no help from anyone in this, I just want them to actually attack back. Hell I even made myself a great target by removing all of my armor and allowing them to have an easy win.

#2 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 15:21

Wow now this

15:14 13/Apr/2008 ndyburks says: Never mistake friendly and peaceful for scared last guild that did that with members of the alliance lost 500 million guild xp.

Was I just threatened to be hit by an alliance? They cant take me on by themselves so they need to call in their friends? Screw it lets party.

#3 Dark Archon

Dark Archon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 17:21

Eh you do realize this will probably be removed because of...

While playing Fallen Sword, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players."

At least you posted it in the right forum...

#4 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 18:24

Eh you do realize this will probably be removed because of...

While playing Fallen Sword, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players."

At least you posted it in the right forum...

whatever, it wont change the fact that that guild is afraid to attack 1 guy after being told on numerous occasions that there will be no retal from my guild or friends.

#5 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 18:26

besides I dont see how this is causing any more problems than MrWrights bio.

#6 fs_mrwright

fs_mrwright
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2008 - 18:46

What problems does my bio cause? Other than stating I beat you 10 times for a bounty and you demanding 15 fsp?

Then even after bountying me you can't let the matter drop?

Or maybe its the part where you cowardly attacked my guildmates for backing me up?

Or maybe trying to drag them into it just because you couldn't get at me any more?

Your actions are childish and an embarassment to you, your guild, and everyone associated with you.

#7 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 19:07

What problems does my bio cause? Other than stating I beat you 10 times for a bounty and you demanding 15 fsp?

Or maybe its the part where you cowardly attacked my guildmates for backing me up?

Or maybe trying to drag them into it just because you couldn't get at me any more?

Your actions are childish and an embarassment to you, your guild, and everyone associated with you.

Your bio causes no problems, read more carefully. This thread causes as much of a problem as your bio. You threatened 100 stam attacks on me if you saw me on bounty again, I brought that info to svens who said who gives a shit. I told him if you made a stupid choice Id make it my guilds problem and have you deleveled to which he stated he would then delevel the party members. I choose to opt out of involving my guild now and you guys are still to cowardly to attack me. That is an embarrassment to anyone associated with you.

Your guild wanted to back you up by deleveling members of a delevel party just because you want to do something stupid, that makes them all cowardly in my book. I want you guys to attack me and I will not let up my attacks on your guild members until you throw your deleveling party. Then and only then may I consider not attacking you guys anymore.

#8 fs_mrwright

fs_mrwright
  • Guests

Posted 13 April 2008 - 19:25

Your bio causes no problems, read more carefully. This thread causes as much of a problem as your bio. You threatened 100 stam attacks on me if you saw me on bounty again, I brought that info to svens who said who gives a OH NOS!. I told him if you made a stupid choice Id make it my guilds problem and have you deleveled to which he stated he would then delevel the party members. I choose to opt out of involving my guild now and you guys are still to cowardly to attack me. That is an embarrassment to anyone associated with you.

Your guild wanted to back you up by deleveling members of a delevel party just because you want to do something stupid, that makes them all cowardly in my book. I want you guys to attack me and I will not let up my attacks on your guild members until you throw your deleveling party. Then and only then may I consider not attacking you guys anymore.

That's nice.

#9 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 19:35

like I have said all along, you are all cowards.

#10 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 20:18

do not confuse cowardice for trying to be diplomatic, you have now crossed the line you will be punished

you have been nothing but pathetic throughout this whole incident you need to grow up, 27 year old child

enjoy the ride

28 thank you

#11 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 20:21

svens btw Im glad you didnt try to deny that you threatened to throw a party on the party goers for MrWright even though clearly he would have been the aggression taker there. Im sorry I didnt sit back and wait for your member to be stupid, I like to make the first move.

#12 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 20:33

Cadel has the whole chat to and fro mate do not make your self look more of an arse,

I never once threatened you read it again if you have issues with understanding english - but be warned all retaliation bounties or delevels on anyone delevelling spidey for attacking members of DE will be met with the same fate now as you need to massage your ego you pathetic little boy

hey there screw yourself bud. I came to you with a problem that your mate brought to the table, you as much as told me that if there was a problem between me and him it needed to stay there. That isnt the case, if he 100 stams me on a bounty for no reason then he can expect a deleveling party, I told you that. You said then you will throw one on others. That is defending him for his wrong doings, Im not scared of your pathetic little guild in the least. Bring the pain, thats what I want now. You wanted blood so lets let it flow.

#13 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 21:22

bout time you guys maned up. Lets keep it going. :)

#14 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 21:31

I have been than patient with your childish attacks, thats why you were put on ignore

Come on I have brought stamina especially for you spidey ;)

Im coming dont worry about that

#15 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 21:36

3 more attacks, 3 different people. Have fun with the deleveling.

#16 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 21:43

I really dont care at this point of it being a misunderstanding or not. Your intention was clear to me, I was wrong and your mate was right. Thats all that matters. I may just continue to attack until Im level 1 again.

#17 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 22:01

MrWright did. Thats all that matters.

#18 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 22:08

tell it to someone who cares.

#19 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 22:24

you can be, all you need to do is not care what people think of you. Cadel says you wanted to stop but seeing as you keep on here then I fail to see how that could be. Ill make you take me down to 200 and then Ill stop maybe.

#20 spidey101

spidey101

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 22:51

I did not want to start this, you forced us to retaliate by your attacks on our members, I could not care less about your trash talk.

I was pleasant curtesous and did not threaten you, you have made a big thing out of someone clearing your bounty to which you bountied him back for it. END

You have created this rest of this situation yourself, I tried to avert it speaking with Cadel and Grobak but to no avail.

and now Spidey every attack on any member of my guild by you now will cost you 5 levels all day every day

ohhh scary. Does it really look like I care about the levels? At some point you should realize hey this guy keeps attacking even though he is losing all these levels, maybe he doesnt care. When you start to figure that out you will be on the same page as me, until then you wont.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: