BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:31

Hi there Everyone.

The Bonfire night celebrations are over for another year. The Bonfire is cleared away and the basement sealed once again. All player who were in the Cathedral of Ways (Basement) have been teleported to the Mountain Path.

The Fawkes Wickerman (Titan) has been destroyed though the Druids of Fawkes will undoubtedly build a new one next year.

We hope everyone enjoyed the event!

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#2 Lsrpm

Lsrpm

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:33

gg Frackers gg

hope to see you again next year

uwClls8.png

#3 volcom

volcom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:34

It was one of the greatest events ive seen yet :)

THANK YOU HCS!

only wish i had gotten a few kills on Wickerman but with the best Titan Hunters out there its pretty hard I guess :)

#4 MightyBart

MightyBart

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:39

sad that the fawkes wickerman was only a bonus for FFS

#5 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 13:27

I have fun hunting the Fawkes, but it spawns so little during the event that very few get a chance to hunt it or build some tkp for a drop... maybe next year have it spawn once per day for the 2 weeks?

#6 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 15:33

Nope, I didn't enjoy it one bit.

#7 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,865 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 November 2011 - 15:36

Please provide constructive feedback.

#8 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 16:24

Please stop censoring and deleting honest comments, just because you don't approve them.

#9 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 16:28

Please stop censoring and deleting honest comments, just because you don't approve them.

Some comments have been removed due to negativity towards other players, we do not believe that this is fair to do in a public manner.

Do you have any comments on what we could change next time to make the event more enjoyable?

#10 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 16:30

I wasn't nae saying or pointing fingers and playing the blame game. I was too busy enjoying other things, such as being in a band. However, I shouldn't have to explain myself or defend any comments I make either. There's nothing positive about censorship.

#11 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 16:31

I wasn't nae saying or pointing fingers and playing the blame game. I was too busy enjoying other things, such as being in a band. However, I shouldn't have to explain myself or defend any comments I make either. There's nothing positive about censorship.

Thank you for your comments :D

#12 douglasj

douglasj

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 16:31

No i didnt enjoy it. It was just FFS v RA so ..... I tried to hunt the fawkes wickerman but it wasnt even on the same square for more than a second. So the playing field needs to be evened. Aka No more scripts that alter the game. Thats why HCS need to take over FSHelper. L*wd*g made a script which change titan hunting. Now that he has removed it only a certain amount of people have it. How is this fair.

Im not complaining just saying its unfair that anybody can make a script to make the game easier for them. Its like a cheat code.

#13 Sethurus

Sethurus

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 16:36

Some comments have been removed due to negativity towards other players, we do not believe that this is fair to do in a public manner.

Do you have any comments on what we could change next time to make the event more enjoyable?[/quote][/quote]
Spawning fawkes in both areas simultaneously might help along with shutting down the other titans during the event to allow more fawkes to be produced more times. Its just a thought.

#14 sttawnaes

sttawnaes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:00

I don't think the titan event was any fun.

1. Due to the inactivity of my guild, it was something that would just waste stam.

2. Two titan hunting guilds would have taken most the kills anyways..
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that..

3. It never spawned when I had time to log in.
If it did spawn, 50% of the kills were already taken..

4. Scripts......... some people use them, some people don't..... UNFAIR
If you have the fastest internet connection and use the titanstride script it is over for anybody not using it.
(I use it but still have problems with not having a faster internet connection then the other people, and therefore is harder to get kills.)

#15 sttawnaes

sttawnaes

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:03

[quote name="Sdanymwehc"]Some comments have been removed due to negativity towards other players, we do not believe that this is fair to do in a public manner.

Do you have any comments on what we could change next time to make the event more enjoyable?[/quote][/quote]
Spawning fawkes in both areas simultaneously might help along with shutting down the other titans during the event to allow more fawkes to be produced more times. Its just a thought.[/quote]

+1

seems like it took a week for it to spawn once.. in only a 2 week event...
and with all the other titans in the list, it just seems like your spawn rate for the event was off.. big time.

Should have spawned more, but the only thing that would have done would have gave the TKP or drop to the 2 titan hunting guilds.

#16 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:25

Bad xakano. ;)

#17 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:25

Good event, I didn't like the low spawn rate but since Its's a rare item I'm fine with that. Now only if there was more participation other than RA.

it's not fair :( , ffs win all the time :?

#18 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:33

Good event, I didn't like the low spawn rate but since Its's a rare item I'm fine with that. Now only if there was more participation other than RA.

it's not fair :( , ffs win all the time :?

Hopefully when the new map system is fixed and working correctly for titans, and no more scripts are allowed, it wont be as easy for particular guilds anymore ;)

#19 rendtizzy

rendtizzy

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:35

Titans should have restrictions on them to prevent the same guild (will not name) from always getting the 50% or more kill rate on each titan due to a certain player/s obviously exploting a glitch/bug in the game (will not name). Titans need to have a this certain restriction on them to remain fair throughout fallensword. When a guild or a solo player gets a 50% or more kill rate on titans that drop items the members or solo person shall not be able to hunt the same titan the next time when it spawns. to reflect this a log message should appear in the player/players logs. stating that they cannot hunt the next titan and another when they can right when the titan they can hunt comes out. To promote fairness this is a must.

#20 Xakano

Xakano

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 17:38

Titans should have restrictions on them to prevent the same guild (will not name) from always getting the 50% or more kill rate on each titan due to a certain player/s obviously exploting a glitch/bug in the game (will not name). Titans need to have a this certain restriction on them to remain fair throughout fallensword. When a guild or a solo player gets a 50% or more kill rate on titans that drop items the members or solo person shall not be able to hunt the same titan the next time when it spawns. to reflect this a log message should appear in the player/players logs. stating that they cannot hunt the next titan and another when they can right when the titan they can hunt comes out. To promote fairness this is a must.

We have stated previously that we would not be implementing a block of this kind into the game at the moment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: