Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2012 - 16:44

We've just updated the auction house so that it now saves your preference of how many items to show per page.

We're working on making it easy to save your searches and we're also making a better interface for selling multiple items.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 16:46

multiple items and different types please

x4gK4aR.png

#3 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2012 - 16:47

Indeed - we're going to make it so you can set up your min bid etc, then just select which items you want to list - all on the same page :)

#4 EliteHunta

EliteHunta

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 15 October 2012 - 16:56

When you click an item to search for... say i search for elemental shield then click other auctions under a players name it looks in their AH for the thing i search for... need to clear automatically i feel =p.

Regards,

EH

#5 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 17:01

Would it be possible to allow the Enter/Return keys to be used when placing a bid? Having to mouse-click the actual BID button should not be needed.

Enter can be pressed when changing the page number, it also works after placing name in the Keyword Search box.

#6 torped

torped

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 17:13

if possible, please add the "Cancel all auction per page" or "Cancel all My auction"

regards

#7 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 October 2012 - 17:59

Hoof, several people have expressed an interest in being able to switch between the old AH and the new. Is this something you would consider?

Posted Image

#8 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 18:01

so is it now possible to ' forge ' items that couldn't be forged before like potions, resources, recipes and the containers?? the reason I ask is if you look at those items in this ' AH ' you'll see why it ' looks ' like it is now possible to forge them.

an as for them possibly gonna have like they do in a few places on the topics the option to switch back to old version seems doubtful since so many been asking for it an defeat their purpose what they are doing.

#9 Removed7845

Removed7845

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 18:41

Hey Cows, great job with the AH, but the message about if i already learn a recipe is not displaying correctly, it says i don't learn it when i have it months ago, can you fix it? thanks :wink:

#10 hansenmv2

hansenmv2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 21:33

Indeed - we're going to make it so you can set up your min bid etc, then just select which items you want to list - all on the same page :)

It is getting there; also "min bid on all" - besides the mult difft items to place on auction. Thank you.

#11 BFJ

BFJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 14:15

fortville.........Hoof, several people have expressed an interest in being able to switch between the old AH and the new. Is this something you would consider?

Can we get some kind of an answer for this please... :)

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2012 - 14:34

Hi there.

We will not be providing a way to use the old Auction House, no. We'll be continuing to improve the new one. As such, please continue to let us know what you'd like to see added.

We know you want to be able to place multiple auctions of multiple items when they are the same price.

We'll look into why the 'Recipe Known' tool tip is not working correctly too.

We'll look into the 'Cancel All Auctions' feature as well.

#13 MummRa

MummRa

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 16 October 2012 - 18:05

It's been brought up before but to my knowledge unaddressed. I that you should be able to auction off a complete set as a package . I think this would work best if, AND ONLY IF, you are selling all pieces of a set AND have enough open auction slots for each piece to have been sold individually.

#14 BFJ

BFJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 18:42

Well Good luck BigGrim and to everyone in FS . I will not be here any more.

I understand it is your game and you have the right to change it , But please understand if I don't like your changes I can leave.

So here I go................

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 19:38

will try again can we get a cancel all button like we used to have on our own auctions so we can cancel the auctions on each page ..clicking each one and waiting for the page to refresh is slow and painful

#16 LemmyKilms

LemmyKilms

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 October 2012 - 21:06

Why doesn't one's gold update after each bid in AH? It's a major pain in the backside having to go to another page, refresh, then return to AH each time. And how about being able to go from My Bids, to My Auctions or All Auctions seamlessly? And maybe showing Crafting of items once you are on the page to set your prices to sell the item(s)?

#17 BaiLong

BaiLong

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 22:01

will try again can we get a cancel all button like we used to have on our own auctions so we can cancel the auctions on each page ..clicking each one and waiting for the page to refresh is slow and painful

3 post above yours :lol:

#18 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 22:55

3 post above yours :lol:

lol my bad

#19 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2012 - 23:39

Why doesn't one's gold update after each bid in AH?

Yes please for this! would be much better :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#20 LotharST

LotharST

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:52

I had a problem here, in my AH page, those dots on the lower part, it does not show here, i was not even aware it existed until a friend told me about that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: