BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 15:48

Hi all,

A selection of classic Legendary Creatures have now been released into the Realms for all to hunt!

Frost Dragon (Legendary)
64c6b164b616c1219e0867b4921bee51ef.jpg?1

The Scrolls of Lore describe the elegant yet deadly Frost Dragons as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificently ancient beasts make the coldest and most inhospitable places their lairs, sleeping deep in icy caves with their treasure. To seek out a Frost Dragon is suicide, the ice hard scales upon its body are all but impervious to attack and its frozen breath can freeze a man solid in seconds.

Recommended Level : 12+

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary)
2812bd44d347751ed2c6fc032eef250abf6.jpg?

Zachorzi was once a dragon however while attacking a village an amateur wizard cast a spell upon him which went cataclysmically wrong and cast a plague that turned Zachorzi into one of the undead. Zachorzi is now in a state of decay and has descended into madness and spreads his plague over the land just to see the look of terror on the faces of the victims as they are covered in boils and begin to rot away in an instant.

Recommended Level : 20+

Tevaer the Guardian (Legendary)
2072276fd0a4d00181dd64d4d997f8c3504.jpg?

Tevaer is a malevolent forest entity who binds woodland spirits to do its evil bidding. Tevaer only exists to do evil and hates all who trespass in his  domains.

Recommended Level : 25+

Fire Dragon (Legendary)
101f7ad89abb277f4f9d74cb9c8db329603.jpg?

The Scrolls of Lore describe these crimson fire breathing creatures as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificent, rare, ancient beasts have been seen guarding sacred treasures deep within the South Lands.

Recommended Level : 35+

Leaf Dragon (Legendary)
119509c5e6fa754f0901772058e5a3f8431.jpg?

The Scrolls of Lore describe these elegant creatures as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificent rare ancient beasts have been seen guarding sacred treasures within the South Lands.

Recommended Level : 68+

Gogmor Mancrusha (Legendary)
2694245348d5f86df547c46fe398e93ca92.jpg?

The marauding giant Gogmor Mancrusha has awoken from his 100 year slumber in the mountains and gone on the rampage once more. Never yet defeated, Gogmore has been known to batter cities to dust his huge club and devour whole populations of people with his never ending hunger.

Recommended Level : 120+

Samael (Legendary)
45351b1c8a00fc16da065d5a55d3889c3ed.jpg?

The demon known as Samael has returned to the world via a unguarded portal to the other realms. He hates all life and wants nothing more than to destroy it. This most powerful and evil entity must be sent back to the realm it came from before it completes its plan for a lifeless world. 

Recommended Level : 160+

Lord Thorn (Legendary)
103244f787677b83ebc02b4e953f2fa09e2a.jpg

Lord Thorn is a power hungry Warrior. Perfect for the Shadowlords purposes. Having been granted Demonic status, he is rampaging through the Realms shedding blood in the name of his evil Patron. Will you stand in his path and destroy this evil foe?

Recommended Level : 290+

Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary)
687a5f6bd70c86886e6358ee55afdf146ff.jpg?

Ursa the Great Bear was a terror to behold back in his day. Ursa was so great he could level towns and destroy fortresses. Eventually a hero rose up against Ursa and after a titanic battle Ursa was defeated and his spirit magically cast into the heavens for 101 years where he has spent the his hate filled existence until now...

Recommended Level : 325+

Argus (Legendary)
688f787f4bf87276384777c6a9cec062c26.jpg?

Argus is the avatar of vengence that the evil wizard Xinderoth unleashed as a curse upon the world with his dying breath. Argus is a multi eyed giant hell bent on destroying all in the name of his fallen lord and must be stopped...

Recommended Level : 400+

Jorogumo (Legendary)
837421ba6adfbeef3853bf16555014bfafc.jpg?

Jorogumo is a wicked creature, a mix of spider and woman that is full of hate and knows only evil. She was thought destroyed in the battle of Axium on the island of Jxi. This was a foolish assumption. Jorogumo has not only survived but has grown in power and is now rampaging through the lands massacring as she goes.

Recommended Level : 500+

These Legendaries shall be available until 13:00 hours on Monday the 5th of August, 2013.

Furthermore, we have extended the Special Offer by 48 hours to ensure everyone gets a chance to take advantage of it over the weekend.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 15:53

thank you cows..this should work out great...get some gear for guild and then get some gear to fragment..keep up the good work..a few at a time is a good idea..

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 15:55

What I'd like to do is release some of the old ones over time while working on a brand new event. So we'll see new and old as time goes on!

#4 FieryStorm

FieryStorm

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 15:59

Dumb question but do they appear in scavenging caves or in map area? Thank you

Love the update~~thanks to Grim

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,828 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:04

Hey. They're in the Realms!

#6 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:05

Dumb question but do they appear in scavenging caves or in map area? Thank you

Love the update~~thanks to Grim

realms is no prices and way too many for caves

#7 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:08

ask and you shall receive cheers grim

#8 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:13

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.fallensword.com Port 81
Good job I wasn't planning on doing anything right now. lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:21

bravo!!! a couple of items in my bp have lowered in value once people start farming them, but ty and happy to get some legendary fragments, good hustle :)

#10 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:26

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny9 with Suhosin-Patch Server at www.fallensword.com Port 81
Good job I wasn't planning on doing anything right now. lol

Can you please check your DNS settings? That doesn't look to be an error that our servers would generate...

#11 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:31

grim you might want to add deep as you have added leaf dragon, reborn dragon , guardian and samuel sets out they make the writhing ward epic but you will bottle neck it cause no deep items its the only one you didnt release

also are the LE still instant respawn like hoof made them last time with the chompers

nevermind on the bottle neck i got my critters wrong as samuel isnt the decay host and frost isnt the reborn dragon lol they all merg

Edited by hades8840, 03 August 2013 - 14:32.

#12 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:35

Can you please check your DNS settings? That doesn't look to be an error that our servers would generate...

Yeah this was on my end, my bad. Didn't have to change anything though. Just closed Firefox and started it again and it was fine. Weird. Thanks for the reply though.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#13 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:37

Nice! Its time to Frag  :D

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#14 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:37

Grim you might want to add deep, as you have added leaf dragon, reborn dragon , guardian and samuel sets out they make the writhing ward epic but you will bottle neck it because there are no deep items. Its the only one you didn't release

Yeah this would probably be for the best.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#15 j3k

j3k

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:52

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary)
2812bd44d347751ed2c6fc032eef250abf6.jpg?

Zachorzi was once a dragon however while attacking a village an amateur wizard cast a spell upon him which went cataclysmically wrong and cast a plague that turned Zachorzi into one of the undead. Zachorzi is now in a state of decay and has descended into madness and spreads his plague over the land just to see the look of terror on the faces of the victims as they are covered in boils and begin to rot away in an instant.

Yes thank you HCS for giving us this LE i can now finish the quest :D

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#16 Tastria

Tastria

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 August 2013 - 16:52

Anyone recall when the leaf dragons were  last out?  I recall seeing the others, but don't remember that one.

#17 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 17:10

YES. This is what A LOT of us have been wanting.More Realm based LE events. TBH I hope this is a sign of things to come. IMO having LE events in the realms every other weekend as Composig approaches completion and after it is out will be a major incentive to be on and active for a lot of players. The aspect of bringing back LEs to the realms is something a LOT of players who don't come on the forums gripe about.

Being able to go after LEs in the realms (like FS was like when I started playing) is imo one of the nice gameplay things, especially for newer players, to be able to go after those beasties and earn their own LE gear is a major plus for new players.

I genuinely hope HCS makes LE Realm events a more commonplace event in the future, even if they have to limit it to a few at a time, having a beastie for players to be able to go after every week or two as something to do on top of the other gameplay features is a good thing to consider doing.

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#18 Yoco988

Yoco988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 17:15

was looking for LE in realms wiki sait they should be but no one there :S,...and the same issue that was with LE(crystaline items) drop rate is tooo low ;)

#19 MosesChen

MosesChen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 August 2013 - 17:20

Thanks for the Legendary Event! :) Updated the wiki.

MosesChen4_zpsf20413de.gif?t=1375701812

Visit my GFX shop! :)

#20 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 17:23

can anyone confirm are the realms the same as listed in the ultimate guide and also is it instant respawn like it was with chompers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: