Photo

Savanc's Skill Quest Item Packages for the Wealthy (and Lazy)! :D

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 December 2014 - 23:58

Tired of having to switch quests because you lack the lithistle, bronze, peas, raspberries or tuna for it, cannot get it yourself and you cannot find a seller?

I have made packs that include ALL quest items that require a profession above level 1. 

Need a Baked Potato or 4 Cooked Hams?

They are in the packs.

Archmage Albright makes you walk back and forth over and over again to get Lithistle Timber and Bronze Ore?

No worries! It is all in the packs!

Wish you had the 3 weapons for the Illaneska quest?

They are there!

Any many many more materials such as bass, swamp fungi and peppers! B)

There are 3 different packs and 1 total package deal:

• Pack A: Level 1 to 20. With 68 items for 25 EP. This requires 14 bp spaces, or 3 sacks and 3 spaces.
  • Pack B: Level 21 to 25. With 136 items for 50 EP. This requires 25 bp spaces, or 7 sacks and 2 spaces.
  • Pack C: Level 26 to 45. With 72 items for 50 EP. This requires 40 bp spaces or 2 sacks and 36 spaces.
  • Pack D: Level 1 to 45. With 276 items for 100 EP. This requires 73 spaces, or 10 sacks and 40 spaces.

Find these prices expensive? For many non-paying players they are and I understand; I often sell or give away quest items in-game.

But these packs are tailored for the more wealthy players that do not want to wait for sellers to come online!

They will soon notice that some of their quests will become less tedious with these packs. And for a paying player the total package (pack D) costs 100 EPs which is equal to only 80 dollarcents or 60 eurocents. These packages are well worth the price!

Interested?

• Post it here,
  • Send me a private message in the forum, or
  • Message me in-game.

Edit: added backpack spaces required.

If someone has too little backpack space (when purchasing packs C or D) I suggest not taking the weapons for the level 42 quest. They take up 18 backpack spaces and they can always be crafted later. The same goes for the weapons required at level 28, but they take up "only" 11 backpack spaces.

Edited by Savanc, 06 December 2014 - 11:24.

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#2 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:18

have to say kudos for your idea Sav.   ;)  imagine if we had some kind of in game store option  for players to set up or an auction house where maybe you could put packs up and receive payment (  no idea if an AH would have that ability for ep but cool idea).

maybe you can add a list of the pack items for each kind?  just a thought.

best of luck :)

Edited by Blissy, 05 December 2014 - 02:19.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#3 Kenchirou

Kenchirou

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 18:46

Ummm hi savy  hi bliss :D , was just wondering would u have any quest awards for sale , or monster drops , like .. stuff , such as wizard's hat ,jester boots , etc ,. if u sell any can u send me a pm in game ? :D thanks

great idea btw 

Kench's Remants industries

o ~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o

tumblr_n8wwh7rh9N1rw3w54o3_r1_500.gif_________________________________________________________

~ Never be a salad, Be the best god damn broccoli you could ever be ~

All Remants for sale Click ---------------> HERE

#4 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 December 2014 - 22:25

Sorry, Ken. I don't have any special items for sale. i just sold all my weapons with special rolls. And I doubt you are interested in a few Orange Witch sets or Ghost Sheets. ;)

I hope we can make packages in the future upcoming AH. Much easier to sell these items then.

But I won't give out complete lists of items that are in the packages because now future competition at least has to buy a package before they can copy it. :D

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49

Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#5 Pweast

Pweast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2014 - 00:18

If you are still offering these packages, I think Ill get a big D. I wish there was a list of items that will be included so I could know what i'm getting my self into. This should hopefully help streamline my questing because I have 300 hours on eldevin and i'm only level 23, thats quite an achievement. Add Doublefisted.

#6 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2014 - 00:29

Savanc, ingenious idea.  Love it!

If you are still offering these packages, I think Ill get a big D. I wish there was a list of items that will be included so I could know what i'm getting my self into. This should hopefully help streamline my questing because I have 300 hours on eldevin and i'm only level 23, thats quite an achievement. Add Doublefisted.

This might help. 

http://eldevin.wikia...ired_for_quests

Savanc, perhaps add the space required (with and without sacks)?  This could get out of hand if someone has no sacks and no backpacks, and doesn't realize what they're getting into.  Especially for the WS items at level 29.

Meleager, ranger

Tuor, templar (Inactive)

Deimos, mage

Thangbrand, warsin (Mostly on vacation)

Bart, ??? (bene trades)

#7 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2014 - 11:29

I have added you to my friends list and I am often hopping servers so I will see you soon! ;)

Savanc, perhaps add the space required (with and without sacks)?  This could get out of hand if someone has no sacks and no backpacks, and doesn't realize what they're getting into.  Especially for the WS items at level 29.

That's a good idea! Therefore I just did it! :D

The amount of space it takes is fairly low, except when people get to the 2 quests that require weapons (at level 28 and 42). Those take up 29 spaces together which is quite a lot. People can of course choose not to take these weapons and ask me to hold on to them for them. But then it is best to give me notice up front (before I craft them) because my backpack space is limited too and I can't hold 29 spaces reserved for a while. ;)

Prophet    
Warrior  

#8 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 20:49

Can I get a lvl 36pack ill pay the same price as 26

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#9 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 December 2014 - 04:15

"I hope we can make packages in the future upcoming AH. Much easier to sell these items then.

But I won't give out complete lists of items that are in the packages because now future competition at least has to buy a package before they can copy it. :D"  -sav

===============

lol , fair enough ;)

Edited by Blissy, 09 December 2014 - 04:17.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#10 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 December 2014 - 23:48

So far 5 people have been served and are very happy about it ;)

Prophet    
Warrior  

#11 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2014 - 00:58

*bump*

Still selling :o

Prophet    
Warrior  

#12 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:38

*Bump*

Prophet    
Warrior  

#13 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2015 - 16:39

*bump*

Prophet    
Warrior  

#14 xrxr1

xrxr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 January 2015 - 21:23

Very nice idea indeed.

Ranger - levels  -Alchemy 49 . Foraging 49 . Skinning 49 . Leatherworking 49 . Cooking 49 .  Forestry 49 . Cooking 49. Prospecting 49 .  Weaponsmithing 49 .  Farming 49. Fishing 49 . Crystal Cutting 49. Jewelry 49. Tailoring 49.   Armor smithing 49.

Done all the hard yards  - Crafted and Gathered everything myself in Beta version and currently as well..

#15 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 01 February 2015 - 14:01

And everyone who bought them are happy with them. ;)

Prophet    
Warrior  

#16 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 February 2015 - 13:19

*bump*

Prophet    
Warrior  

#17 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 February 2015 - 16:14

*bump*

Prophet    
Warrior  

#18 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 March 2015 - 11:27

*bump*

Prophet    
Warrior  

#19 minddrag

minddrag

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 18:55

bought one havent used it yet but luvv it all the same XD

2zgi4n8.jpg

My Signature Shop:

https://forums.hunte...e-shop-startup/

#20 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:03

*bump*

Prophet    
Warrior  

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: