61 replies to this topic

#1 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:02

Ripple got a AH item bought by ,,, well cant post names so lets just say an idiot we both have ignored. As it kind of offended us that person bought our gear and will use it for evil means is there some way to extend ignore to the AH please? A option to iggy players you dont want business from as well as iggy messages and stuff would be great too.

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:13

Doesn't it benefit you that your enemy bought your unwanted stuff?

#3 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:22

I would not want to help them with anything for any price so no

#4 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:48

Well, I see more harm than good if this idea were to be added to the game. So its a no from me.

#5 Malshun

Malshun

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:48

That just comes across a very petty. I would say a big no to that option. It's a terrible idea.

#6 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 03:49

Couldn't they easily have their friends buy it for them?

#7 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:27

Couldn't they easily have their friends buy it for them?

Annoying people don't have friends :D.

#8 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:38

If you  like to take gold and xp in pvp, why not be happy taking  gold or FSP from the AH ? Maybe HCS could allow people to sell their XP in the AH as well =)

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:50

That just comes across a very petty. I would say a big no to that option. It's a terrible idea.

That just about sums it up ... :)

No from me too

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#10 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 04:56

That just comes across a very petty.

Yea a little but id still rather not sell my enemy any bullets just as a common sense thing. 

#11 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 05:35

*thumbs down*

#12 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 15:01

............... is there some way to extend ignore to the AH please? A option to iggy players you dont want business from as well as iggy messages and stuff would be great too.

I like this idea.

1. You Iggy a player.

1a. Player can no longer see your items for sale.

The only way the ignored player can see or interact with you is PvP/GvG. (Removing the PvP/GvG would be possibly abused)

Posted Image

#13 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 15:05

..........Maybe HCS could allow people to sell their XP in the AH as well =)

VERY bad idea. The deleveling to gain Guild XP has been abused too much already as it is.

Posted Image

#14 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 July 2013 - 15:44

Not a good idea imo. Pretty pointless if you ask me.

#15 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 25 July 2013 - 19:07

If someone doesn't want another player buying an item/ buff/ etc, then advertise through the shout box or fs box and use secure trades. AH is open to everyone to see and use, that should NEVER change.

#16 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 19:46

To me its a pretty simple request,, if I choose to ignore someone I sure would not want to see them spam me by buying  or bidding on my auctions but more importantly I would not want to be the guy who sold them the gear they used against me nor give them that deal,,, let them buy the 2nd cheapest one

#17 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 21:42

To me its a pretty simple request,, if I choose to ignore someone I sure would not want to see them spam me by buying  or bidding on my auctions but more importantly I would not want to be the guy who sold them the gear they used against me nor give them that deal,,, let them buy the 2nd cheapest one

A bit narrow minded if you ask me.  :D   I've given buffs to people that were actively hitting me.  Sit back and enjoy the irony of the situation that they had to use your stuff, in this case your leftovers, to try and get to you.  No big deal but if you think it is, there are alternatives as others have mentioned.  No need to change the whole system just because you don't happen to like someone.

Screenshot everything!

#18 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2013 - 22:09

Wow, this is being petty, taken to the extreme...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#19 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 23:33

+1

#20 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:24

*shrugs* its how I feel. We post lower than any other of the same item for whatever we sell,,if I owned a store and a "enemy" came in id tell them we dont want their money

I suppose yall spend the weekend running a gun show that doesnt bother with background checks and will gladly mail order anything to Al-Qaeda??

How much satisfaction do I give someone I dont like to hit me with something I made???

But I kid,,it really is just petty but is how petty I want to be with this particular enemy. I've also been part of the changes that included buffs on iggy (youre welcome) and friend requests so it would be something id like to have as part of iggy just to make it something with more impact when you do ignore.

BUT im also all about that unless this is a quick flip of a switch to implement theres other stuff more worth the time to work on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: