Photo

Crystal Tier Achieved! (Darksun Dragons II)

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 17:39

The community has achieved the Crystal Tier in the Global Event! Congrats to everyone who took part in it :)

If you qualified during the event, you'll now find the reward awaiting collection in your character mailbox.

We hope you all enjoyed the event!

Note: You can see the 'Top 100 Global Quest Contributors' for this event by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 19 August 2013 - 17:43

Well, it seems a bit too quiet around here.

Good job guys!

Also, congrats to the Top 100.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#3 Spitfire666123

Spitfire666123

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2013 - 17:52

We made Crystal about an hour after the timer was over. We should've only gotten Gold... oh well

#4 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2013 - 17:52

thanks for the event cows :)

6 chests aint too shabby, well done to the top 100 and a bigger well done to the top 10.

#5 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 17:56

Good going gang!

Would be nice to see a bit of a HCS presence in one or two of these events though, BigGrim sometimes joins in the fun, but, there are others in the HCS squad who could chip in a bit of their endless stamina... Looking at you Hoofmaster! ;)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#6 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:03

Many thanks out to the top 100, especially those that showed they have a bit of community spirit.... Well, there's also the medals... but hey... the medals are for a good cause! (o0

Good job to all of FS that participated. If I'm quite pleased with my six little chests, I'm quite sure there are tons more beneath me that are as well... (please keep Freud out of this).

Thanks out the HCS for the event... though I wouldn't be me if I didn't throw in a little... hey, so what do you think about the Guild Bound idea? ,oP

Prosperous smacking to all! (o0

#7 chyboy

chyboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:08

yeah we barely made it... next time give us a bit of a warning not a day before the actual event... we could have taken ruby instead ;)...

#8 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:18

theres a problem with the home page and i believe its that big medal list from Tavern Rumours its dragging everything on the right side down

sigma_468x60.jpg

#9 Ali

Ali

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:18

What was the final kill total?

Somebody updated the wiki, but the figure they posted was the one at the "end of regulation," before the community made crystal.  I would like to update it to the actual final tally.

Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind.  It's been updated.

#10 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:22

AWESOME ...thanks for giving us a lil more time to get the crystal!

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:24

Would be nice to see a bit of a HCS presence in one or two of these events though, BigGrim sometimes joins in the fun, but, there are others in the HCS squad who could chip in a bit of their endless stamina... Looking at you Hoofmaster! ;)

I actually disagree there - If BG throws his stamina at it and ends up in the top 100, then he's depriving someone who's paid for their stamina and was deprived of it. (I withdraw the comment of course, if BG has donated to HCS to acquire his 12k stamina ;))

If, however, there's a way for the cows to contribute without actually placing in the reward tree, then fine, go for it :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#12 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 19 August 2013 - 18:33

I actually disagree there - If BG throws his stamina at it and ends up in the top 100, then he's depriving someone who's paid for their stamina and was deprived of it. (I withdraw the comment of course, if BG has donated to HCS to acquire his 12k stamina ;))

If, however, there's a way for the cows to contribute without actually placing in the reward tree, then fine, go for it :)

I suppose you could look at it that way, I personally thought it was pretty cool when Grim used to join in. If people can't beat grim then that's their own fault... Besides, him and Hoofmaster could quite easily remove themselves from the final leader board if people whined about it.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#13 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 19:06

The homepage is bugged. I got black borders and fs box, guild avatar and such is gone tofei890.jpg

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 19 August 2013 - 19:14

The homepage is bugged. I got black borders and fs box, guild avatar and such is gone tofei890.jpg

Same - someone is tinkering methinks ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#15 MosesChen

MosesChen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 342 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 August 2013 - 19:21

Good job guys!

MosesChen4_zpsf20413de.gif?t=1375701812

Visit my GFX shop! :)

#16 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 19 August 2013 - 19:25

theres a problem with the home page and i believe its that big medal list from Tavern Rumours its dragging everything on the right side down

Wonder if there was a user bobby tables out there somewhere?

#17 Nikita90

Nikita90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 21:08

A great job to everyone who contributed :)

#18 tlthomasjr

tlthomasjr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:41

This was the event that would have been in march, I think but was skipped, and now made up. The Zombie Yeoman event was also skipped, will that one also be made up? Those potions are actually missed, as they are unique to the rest of the Global Rewards potions. Thank you for making up this one also.

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,823 posts
  • Badge

Posted 20 August 2013 - 11:25

Good going gang!

I managed to get over 7,000 kills but I'm so busy these days I rarely get the time to help out. I used to try and place in the top 100. Did so a couple of times. Not gonna do that now, as I don't wanna take someone else off the list. ;)

I withdraw the comment of course, if BG has donated to HCS to acquire his 12k stamina  ;)

I have actually, way back when I first started, much to Hoofmaster's surprise. I just rarely use it.

The Zombie Yeoman event was also skipped, will that one also be made up?

The Zombie Yeomen have been out twice, actually. So barring Halloween, all existing Globals have been out twice.

#20 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:53

7000 kills isn't bad BG! Thanks for the help!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: