BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2013 - 17:56

Hi all!

Two terrors have been spotted in the Scavenging Caves!

Kifo Hoodoo Priestess (Legendary)
Posted Image

To her tribe, Kifo was a powerful young priestess, a prodigy some would say, with powers so great that she could even walk in the planes of death and return unharmed. Her village worshiped her. By sacrificing the innocent, Kifo was able to summon the spirits of violent, brutal creatures to do her bidding. She felt like a God. She demanded more sacrifices to fuel her powers. Naturally the village emptied. With no one left to worship her, she moved on to the next settlement. She spreads death wherever she goes and is the embodiment of cruelty itself. She needs to be stopped.

Recommended Level: 680+

Recommended Gold: 25,000+

Sanguidere (Legendary)
Posted Image

The Sanguidere is a Wyvern so elusive that many believe they are not real, made up by intoxicated men around campfires struggling for a ghost story. But the frightening reality for them is that they do exist. The Sanguidere sleep deep underground for generations only to stir when food is plentiful. For a few weeks every couple of hundred years, they gorge themselves night after night, literally sucking the life out of villiages and towns. They even turn cities into silent hubs of death. When their bellies are full with the blood of their victims, they retreat once more into the darkness.

Recommended Level: 975+

Recommended Gold: 31,000+

These creatures will be in the caves until 10:00 am Server Time on Monday the 28th January.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 25 January 2013 - 17:58

Nice :) need to hurry up with my lvl-ing :)

#3 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:00

Good choice of LEs. :wink:

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#4 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:09

WTH i spent 30 mill gold on both caves with FI1150 0 drop so far :S

EDIT: 60 mill now

x4gK4aR.png

#5 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:16

something wrong with the drop rate .. spent 70 mill so far 0 drop .. even without FI i would get something from these LE .. i quit

x4gK4aR.png

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:25

Hi there.

The drop rate is correct and functioning normally.

~ Grim

#7 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:26

Hi there.

The drop rate is correct and functioning normally.

~ Grim

can you explain then why i spent 70 mill gold with FI Reckoning and 4Leaf running and i only got 1 Kifos rune ?

x4gK4aR.png

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:33

Looking at the Guide, there is a 0.75% chance of a drop. That's the Realm drop chance. It's somewhat better than that in the Caves.

#9 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:34

i spent 25 mil and got 2 drops, i find this bad luck recurring, always a remedy though and that is learn not to gamble ;)

#10 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 18:36

so far i spent like 85 mill :) and i only got 1 Kifos Rune .. great

x4gK4aR.png

#11 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 19:28

Somebody asked in the other thread for Kifos and here she is, I bet that player is happy.

I really like the amounts of gold I'm seeing sunk here... (o0

I understand the frustration of those spending millions... but hey, look on the bright side... it'll keep the prices up in the AH ,oP

#12 slim

slim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 19:52

Spending millions of gold in cave is crazy for me!!!!
Posted Image

Nenhum obstáculo é tão grande se a sua vontade de vencer for maior.

#13 Hagg

Hagg

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 21:03

HC I was going to try to get a kifo set for my guild but you can forget it with those ridiculous drop rates. Why did you waste your time putting this even on if you have to spend 85 million to get 1 drop? Who can afford that for one thing and who would want to. I commend those for trying thinking there was an honest chance you would get some payoff. Better luck next time HC coming up with a legitimate drop rate.

#14 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 21:24

How do you guys expect to make more than what you spend in caves from random LE's drops not used to invent anything and we still dont have composing aspect implemented :roll:

#15 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 21:30

so far i spent like 85 mill :) and i only got 1 Kifos Rune .. great

Might need to realise you have a scavenging problem. It's okay, I'll help you. 1st step = send me all of your gold! >: )

#16 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 21:35

How do you guys expect to make more than what you spend in caves from random LE's drops not used to invent anything and we still dont have composing aspect implemented :roll:

Not everyone play for profit, and some have stated they were doing it for there guild.

#17 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2013 - 21:42

great choice of LE's but what every happened to LE's in realms??

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#18 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,973 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 22:18

Not everyone play for profit, and some have stated they were doing it for there guild.

hehe ok...You seems didn't get my point tho..

I prefer not to risk my gold to get them.. ill buy direct with fsps for guild.(cost less)

#19 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 January 2013 - 23:31

No offence, but I hate cave events. Could we mix it some realm events? everyone knows the caves are terrible. Drop rate is far too low for it to be worth it.

I commend you for taking 2 of the LEs I mentioned on the previous news thread and making an event. they haven't been released in over 6 months, good choice.

#20 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 23:34

No offence, but I hate cave events. Could we mix it some realm events? everyone knows the caves are terrible. Drop rate is far too low for it to be worth it.

To compensate, the price people sell at has to be very high.

While It would be better as a Realm Event, its helps to Sink Gold.
As they were mainly the single LE/items requested they should certainly be worth the work, however what they are actually worth for what they do I am unaware.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: