Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2012 - 19:44

We've released an update to the Fallen Sword Lite app on Android which has the following improvements:

[*:1sgm7f3m]Fixed an issue with the internet connection not being detected correctly.
[*:1sgm7f3m]Added the ability to save your username on the login screen.
App Link: https://play.google....fallenswordlite

Thank you to everyone who has reported issues with it on the forum so far.

Note that when the iOS / Windows Phone versions of the app are released, they will include the updates that we are releasing for the Android version :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Jashan

Jashan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 28 June 2012 - 19:49

Not sure if this is a security precaution or not -

It would be nice if I was NOT logged out of FS on my computer upon logging into FS Lite. Not a big deal at all - just wondering if there was a reason.

Love the fact that I can now have guild chat when I am stuck waiting somewhere boring!!

#3 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:06

ty Hoofmaster! the app loaded up just fine. :)

ZederGift_zpsa47e7c25.png by Chagryn

#4 Bahamut101

Bahamut101

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:07

It would be nice if I was NOT logged out of FS on my computer upon logging into FS Lite. Not a big deal at all - just wondering if there was a reason.

Love the fact that I can now have guild chat when I am stuck waiting somewhere boring!!

Would be multiple logins which is why you get logged out can only be logged in from 1 place at a time :P

Woot 3rd :P

#5 Jashan

Jashan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:15

Would be multiple logins which is why you get logged out can only be logged in from 1 place at a time :P

Yeah - but since it is me logging into my account, why not? It isn't a multi. Is that what you mean by "multiple logins?"

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2012 - 20:51

Yeah - but since it is me logging into my account, why not? It isn't a multi. Is that what you mean by "multiple logins?"

We're going to change it soon so that you can login to the app and the game at the same time :)

#7 EvilLyn

EvilLyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 23:34

It still isn't recognizing my network when I try to log in. yet I am able to use the internet (to post this)

#8 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 28 June 2012 - 23:36

It still isn't recognizing my network when I try to log in. yet I am able to use the internet (to post this)

Did you update the app to v1.021?

#9 EvilLyn

EvilLyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 23:54

I will try installing and reinstalling, it doesn't give am update option other than that I have marked automatic updates on google play

#10 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 29 June 2012 - 00:00

I will try installing and reinstalling, it doesn't give am update option other than that I have marked automatic updates on google play

Let me know if that fixes it :)

#11 EvilLyn

EvilLyn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 00:05

Let me know if that fixes it :)

Yes! Finally! I really like the chat. I shall play with this at work tomorrow :)

#12 tank1723

tank1723

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:50

Thanks hoof! Great work! Its great that it is easier to log on! Thanks again!

#13 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 15:06

Nice app. but I am getting "Timed Out" messages. (On Wi-Fi with samsung sch-r910)
Posted Image

#14 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 13:32

Nice app. but I am getting "Timed Out" messages. (On Wi-Fi with samsung sch-r910)

Still having the same problem.

BUMP
Posted Image

#15 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 July 2012 - 00:20

Still having the same problem.

BUMP

Does it happen every time you try to login or just now and again?

#16 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 15:35

Every time and I have tried different WiFi locations as well to see if their system was set up differently.

NOTE: It will work intermittently, but majority of the time I get the timed out message. If it makes any difference; I'm in Florida about 150 miles from your servers. Tampa Bay area.
Posted Image

#17 zeder

zeder

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 July 2012 - 17:41

The application works just fine, however I wouldn't mind if the app. would show how is on-line within my guild. When I goto chat I have no idea who is on-line because it shows only the immediate past conversation. Like when you log into the gave via your computer and it shows your guilds past conversations.

ZederGift_zpsa47e7c25.png by Chagryn

#18 gvderzee

gvderzee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 July 2012 - 00:28

Viewing items in the backpack is nice. I look forward to being able to equip items and drink potions.

#19 Lamium

Lamium

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 16:51

Hi guys, I know I've been really quiet the past while but I've been pretty busy with Hoof getting the apps deployed to the other platforms.

Work has now already begun on Version 1.1 and I am furiously laying the tracks down in front of the proverbial train of feedback that has come back from you guys. I think from the majority of feedback that was received from players on the application, we will be adding 2 new features into Version 1.1:

[*]Log Chat (This includes a complete messaging system which will include Server Notifications as well as private messages).

[*]Buffing (This includes Guild buffing and Multi-Buffing all from one location on the phone).

We have decided to postpone the Auction House until a later version as the amount of feedback received about these 2 features was absolutely overwhelming so we've decided to give you guys what you wanted and gone for the above 2 options.

Again I will try and keep screenshots going out and as soon as the updates are ready for testing I believe Hoof wants to beta test each update before it gets released. You should all have noticed the previous news post about the Beta Test if not check it out!

Exciting times here at HCS, lotta stuff happening. We are also EXTREMELY grateful for those people who have helped us test the FSLite App so far and given us constructive feedback. Y'all know who you are and to you sirs and madams I tip my hat!

*Tips Hat*

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. Any more feedback or thoughts please post away!
~ Web Developer
Richard 'Lamium' Logan-Baker | Steam | Facebook

#20 2good4u222

2good4u222

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 17:05

Hi guys, I know I've been really quiet the past while but I've been pretty busy with Hoof getting the apps deployed to the other platforms.

Work has now already begun on Version 1.1 and I am furiously laying the tracks down in front of the proverbial train of feedback that has come back from you guys. I think from the majority of feedback that was received from players on the application, we will be adding 2 new features into Version 1.1:

[*]Log Chat (This includes a complete messaging system which will include Server Notifications as well as private messages).

[*]Buffing (This includes Guild buffing and Multi-Buffing all from one location on the phone).

We have decided to postpone the Auction House until a later version as the amount of feedback received about these 2 features was absolutely overwhelming so we've decided to give you guys what you wanted and gone for the above 2 options.

Again I will try and keep screenshots going out and as soon as the updates are ready for testing I believe Hoof wants to beta test each update before it gets released. You should all have noticed the previous news post about the Beta Test if not check it out!

Exciting times here at HCS, lotta stuff happening. We are also EXTREMELY grateful for those people who have helped us test the FSLite App so far and given us constructive feedback. Y'all know who you are and to you sirs and madams I tip my hat!

*Tips Hat*

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

P.S. Any more feedback or thoughts please post away!

Was just wondering what other areas of the game are accessible on the App? (I'm still waiting for the iOS!). I know buffing and guild segments of the game are coming, but will people be able to PvP? (GvG, arena etc)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: