BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,868 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:11

Hi all,

Four creatures of old have appeared in the Scavenging Caves for the weekend.

Golden Cockatrice (Super Elite)
Posted Image

The Golden Cockatrice is an extremely rare find, but folklore has it that some of the finest armor can be crafted from its feathers.

Recommended Level : 50+

Recommended Gold : 15,000+

The Cursed Samurai (Super Elite)
Posted Image

The Cursed Samurai is a descendant of the eighteenth incarnation of the one known as 'Death'. The curse was placed on him in ages past and has since corrupted his soul, turning him into a living nightmare.

Recommended Level : 180+

Recommended Gold : 17,000+

Zachorzi the Plagued (Legendary)
Posted Image

Zachorzi was once a dragon however while attacking a village an amateur wizard cast a spell upon him which went cataclysmically wrong and cast a plague that turned Zachorzi into one of the undead. Zachorzi is now in a state of decay and has descended into madness and spreads his plague over the land just to see the look of terror on the faces of the victims as they are covered in boils and begin to rot away in an instant.

Recommended Level : 20+

Recommended Gold : 15,000+

Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary)
Posted Image

Ursa the Great Bear was a terror to behold back in his day. Ursa was so great he could level towns and destroy fortresses. Eventually a hero rose up against Ursa and after a titanic battle Ursa was defeated and his spirit magicaly cast into the heavens for 101 years where he has spent the his hate filled existence untill now...

Recommended Level: 325+

Recommended Gold: 21,000

The Beasts will be in the Caves until 10:00 Server Time on Monday the 14th of January

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:13

Nice :) Ty for event :)

#3 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:14

You couldnt find something better to pop it in , example Kifos ..

x4gK4aR.png

#4 soikke

soikke

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Finland

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:16

Definitely not scavenging this weekend :(

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,868 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:25

You couldn't find something better to pop it in , example Kifos ..

Feel free to start a new thread with possible requests. I'm always open to what you guys wanna see!

#6 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:30

Feel free to start a new thread with possible requests. I'm always open to what you guys wanna see!

Anxious to see what the winners from the last Global designed for the caves. Thought this would be a priority since it was a contest?

#7 winemaker

winemaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:35

Anxious to see what the winners from the last Global designed for the caves. Thought this would be a priority since it was a contest?

+1

#8 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:37

Dragon fanged candy cane blood sucking zombie with afro hair please

#9 silenced

silenced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:40

I am curious as to whether killing Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary) in the caves counts towards the quest "The Fallen Bear"?

I need to kill the bear as part of this quest, but am unsure if it counts or not.

Is anyone able to enlighten me here at all please?

#10 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 17:48

yeah me too but seems the mails are just ignored

#11 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 18:00

I am curious as to whether killing Ursa the Great Bear (Legendary) in the caves counts towards the quest "The Fallen Bear"?

I need to kill the bear as part of this quest, but am unsure if it counts or not.

Yes it counts. And use qf to find the helm to finish the quest easier

#12 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 18:02

Yes it counts. And use qf to find the helm to finish the quest easier

i cast buffs for free and have level 175 Quest Finder if anyone needs it

#13 Plexus37

Plexus37

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 19:46

Cant we keep the Super Elites to normal system? Even Bring Sam and Cock back and let Tri and Lishka have a Holiday?

Why the need to bring them to the caves, again? I dont understand at all.

#14 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 20:53

these were all out within the last year i know cock and sam was as i scavenged em had loads of drops after a couple months trying to sell the bits at 100k each i dumped them as junk

#15 Thriceborn

Thriceborn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 21:02

I was burned so badly last time I tried to get Ursa in the caves... I don't think I'll bother this time. Looks like Ursa will be in my unfinished quests forever. :(

It would be great if we could trigger battle with the LE (or even a copy of the LE, that drops only the quest item) as part of the quest, even if it had a cost.

#16 PeterOwnz

PeterOwnz

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 21:12

good job on introducing the se's through a gold sink hcs :D I like it I think it'll be fun
ezgif-com-gif-maker-20.png

#17 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2013 - 23:26

??? Cursed Samurai was only released about 2 months ago. the drops are still only 1-5 FSP in value. Was NOT needed for a respawn.

Cockatrice was getting somewhat pricey but probably could have waited 2-3 months longer.

As for Ursa and Zachorzi, it nice to release them to get the quest done, but I would have liked to see other LEs. I'll probably skip this event personally.

#18 Alioth1

Alioth1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 00:10

I was burned so badly last time I tried to get Ursa in the caves... I don't think I'll bother this time. Looks like Ursa will be in my unfinished quests forever. :(

It would be great if we could trigger battle with the LE (or even a copy of the LE, that drops only the quest item) as part of the quest, even if it had a cost.

Same has happened to me this time around Thriceborn. I've spent 20FSP and still no sign of the Helm to allow me to finish the quest,and unfinished it shall be until the Cows release it the Realms rather than in the Caves....No more Spelunking/Potholing for me

#19 Blixen

Blixen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:38

I was gonna scavenge, but I guess I will wait untill these things are goone, so I dont have to stop and delete crap all the time:)

#20 GoHalos

GoHalos

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:57

Was going to try and get the tainted helm from ursa to finish the quest.. but sounds like that's not a good idea.. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: