BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 May 2015 - 16:02

Hi all,

The following Classic Legendary Creatures have appeared in the realms!

Aughisky (Legendary)
16016f59b8272fb3c2a68d699c6ace0a9e6f.jpg

The Ech Ooshkya are a race of evil creatures that dwell in swamps and lakes. They are able to change shape to appear human in order to lure their prey to their death, only transforming into the terrifying water horses they are when it's to late. Aughisky is one of the most powerful of its kind and its hunger for human flesh has caused it to wander far from its home lake of Achdoo in the search of fresh prey...

Recommended Level : 20+

Bishamon Terror from the Deep (Legendary)
275ae8d7380f47232752e378a9599fe42a9.jpg?

The giant creature known in legend as Bishamon the Terror of the Deep, has moved onto the land from the depths of the sea to look for new food as, in it's greed, it has nearly exhausted the local sea coast of fish, whales and seals. The Bishamon eats anything and everything it sees and is causing wide spread famine as well as death as it devours its way over the lands.

Recommended Level : 80+

Thundror the Frost Giant (Legendary)
20875c35b69272e8ac1d7c2a3104cd53229.jpg?

Thundror the Frost Giant is one of the servants of the evil Shadowlord and is often sent to civilised lands to wreak havoc upon the nations of his enemies. Thundror feels no pain and shares his masters hatred for his enemies.

Recommended Level : 100+

Samael (Legendary)
45351b1c8a00fc16da065d5a55d3889c3ed.jpg?

The demon known as Samael has returned to the world via a unguarded portal to the other realms. He hates all life and wants nothing more than to destroy it. This most powerful and evil entity must be sent back to the realm it came from before it completes its plan for a lifeless world.

Recommended Level : 160+

Kronor the Hunt Master (Legendary)
38725697469cec104a2398d6a097cac8bb1.jpg?

Kronor the Hunt Master is a creature described in the myths of the local peoples. However it turns out that the hunt master is all to real and has become bored with hunting game and has now begun to target the locals for sport. If he is allowed to continue in his twisted hunt then he will decimate the local community for sure so he must be stopped quickly.

Recommended Level : 225+

Chariot of Fire (Legendary)
8381a1a56876929a7d6f361a279adeba80c.jpg?

The mythical Chariot of Fire is the vehicle of destruction, that a once mighty sun deity rides. Legend has it that the deity that rides the Chariot of Fire was once one of the most powerful of gods, but was overthrown, cursed and cast down from the pantheon of gods. Now once every 1000 years he sallies forth to wreak fiery death on the lands he once watched over.

Recommended Level : 350+

These Creatures will be available until 12:00 Server time on Monday the 1st of June.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 16:40

Thanks BG

#3 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 18:10

Excellent thread title! Thanks for the low level legendaries..

#4 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 19:11

thanx for the le grim ..but do you have anything new on the horizen ...le events used to be the thing i looked forward too but it seems like eons since anything new was in a realm ...sorry if there has been new releases but there impact couldnt been great if there has i cant remember them

#5 Tlingit

Tlingit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 20:55

Now if I had more stam and more gold in the bank, and did not need to make potions for the guild, I could farm for Slayer.

Thank you BigGrim.

#6 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 21:10

I believe the last new LEs were the Dragon ones...December 2014 if I'm not wrong.

#7 Tlingit

Tlingit

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 21:16

Yes, I think so too. 

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:54

Do you have anything new on the horizon.

I'm rather busy with Content, Storybook and cataloguing all the LE and SE sets in the game complete with Item and stat placement.

The idea with the catalogue is that HOPEFULLY, it'll be easier for me to see where gaps are or which sets I can look to breaking on purpose for new setup combinations. It all takes time though.

I believe the last new LEs were the Dragon ones...December 2014 if I'm not wrong.

New Dragons were added to that last Christmas and all the dragons were updated with new Egg Potions.

The thing with Realm based LEs is that after Legendaries migrated to the Caves due to item over population, new creatures were added there for the longest time. When I moved Legendary Events back into the Realms, I did so with new events, such as the Halloween and Christmas seasonal ones and the Zorgrom Vs Shroud Global Legendary Event.

When it comes to releasing the old classics, there's nothing above Fallen Anteros (Legendary) at level 590! I do intend to add more to fill that out but it is gonna take time. Be patient. I shall be trying to drip feed new Realm based beasties that are non event specific as time goes on.

#9 Lahona

Lahona

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 15:08

I'm rather busy with Content, Storybook and cataloguing all the LE and SE sets in the game complete with Item and stat placement.

The idea with the catalogue is that HOPEFULLY, it'll be easier for me to see where gaps are or which sets I can look to breaking on purpose for new setup combinations. It all takes time though.

Perhaps this will help:  http://jagger.co.nf/

#10 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 19:32

And this http://wiki.fallensw...st_of_Item_Sets

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#11 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2015 - 20:10

and even http://guide,fallensword,com , items and click the "is set item" box & chose the relevent "By Rarity" option :)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#12 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 16:35

The idea with the catalogue is that HOPEFULLY, it'll be easier for me to see where gaps are or which sets I can look to breaking on purpose for new setup combinations...

I shall be trying to drip feed new Realm based beasties that are non event specific as time goes on.

When you create the sets with the Teleport time reducing enhancement, how about trying a 5 pc set with 1 point on each item and 45 points in set bonus?

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 June 2015 - 17:05

When you create the sets with the Teleport time reducing enhancement, how about trying a 5 pc set with 1 point on each item and 45 points in set bonus?

Perhaps. The Temporal Shift enhancement will only be available on sets that are tough to get though. So not on LE drops. Far too easy to acquire.

#14 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 17:09

Perhaps. The Temporal Shift enhancement will only be available on sets that are tough to get though. So not on LE drops. Far too easy to acquire.

Please, make it avaliable for all ranges, so everyone can hunt titans equally.

And as far as I like the idea of 3/5 piece sets, I'm worried with Kojin, Dragonbane and Epidemicus, those guys are really hard to hunt, losing so much bonus from SH will make impossible to kill until player reach level 1400 or so, and that can create a huge gap within the titan hunters.

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 June 2015 - 17:18

Please, make it avaliable for all ranges, so everyone can hunt titans equally.

That's the intention.

And as far as I like the idea of 3/5 piece sets, I'm worried with Kojin, Dragonbane and Epidemicus, those guys are really hard to hunt, losing so much bonus from SH will make impossible to kill until player reach level 1400 or so, and that can create a huge gap within the titan hunters.

Still, that'd force Hunters to decide which is more important. Mobility or krumpin' power.

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 17:46

Still, that'd force Hunters to decide which is more important. Mobility or krumpin' power.

You can't hunt without the same mobility than your enemies, it's pointless, you'll be walking all the map like stupid without a good amount of kills, for real, players will never be able to secure any big Titan.

(Saying this for player 1200~1400, after that you can found better setups to hunt)

#17 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 22:54

Best thing i've heard yet...make it rare...Like .0001% drop chance...idk something really low even with buffs.

Edited by EpicPiety, 03 June 2015 - 23:07.

#18 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 00:04

I have mixed feelings about this..  That could really hurt lower level players who don't have much income... If the sets end up costing 30-40 fsp per piece then that could further the gap between poor and rich players... 

The point of teleport and titan doubler was to level the playing fields for everyone, correct? By making them harder to get, doesn't it sort of un-level them?

Edited by xxlooperxx, 04 June 2015 - 00:06.

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#19 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,829 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 June 2015 - 09:24

The point of teleport and titan doubler was to level the playing fields for everyone, correct? By making them harder to get, doesn't it sort of un-level them?

Not really, no. Just because they won't be drops does not mean they won't be available to all.

#20 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 11:10

Not really, no. Just because they won't be drops does not mean they won't be available to all.

Right on! Everyone doesn't deserve to have the same things. Those who work extra hard and get it deserve it. If you work hard enough anyone can acquire it. Like the idea keep up with it hehe. Ever thought of having them scale with level?

Edited by EpicPiety, 04 June 2015 - 11:13.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: