Photo

Fallen Sword Trading Card Game (in game)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 17:23

Why don't we turn these monsters into a rare drop? A monster card with their picture on it and various stats depending on its rarity and abilities. Of course Super Elites, Legendaries and Titans will be much stronger and the level of the creature won't really have an effect on whether the creature is more powerful. I think rarity would matter more but a game such as this it's very possible. If i get enough interest I'll be glad to post the rules and how the game would work. Loser of a match can forfit a card, fsp or even items from the game. A ranking system could be implemented with win/loss ratios, limits to cards with super effects and stats so people don't abuse the game. This would also give people something to do in their free time and also give new items for people to buy, sell and trade. Card games are popular; this would attract so many people!

fasfasasffaasa.png

Edited by Hishio, 12 July 2015 - 20:20.

#2 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 July 2015 - 19:18

didnt punctate or capitalize fill in the gap sorry im lazy

Thanks for posting this line with a line break between your post and it, so that I could see it easily right away. Saved me the trouble of trying to read your post. Hey, I'm "lazy"! :P

#3 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 21:29

anytime

#4 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 21:41

Too hard to read so I vote no, whatever it is.

Screenshot everything!

#5 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 21:42

title

#6 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 05 July 2015 - 22:03

Why don't we turn these monsters into a rare drop? A monster card with their picture on it and various stats depending on its rarity and abilities. Of course Super Elites, Legendaries and Titans will be much stronger and the level of the creature won't really have an effect on whether the creature is more powerful. I think rarity would matter more but a game such as this it's very possible. If i get enough interest I'll be glad to post the rules and how the game would work. Loser of a match can forfit a card, fsp or even items from the game. A ranking system could be implemented with win/loss ratios, limits to cards with super effects and stats so people don't abuse the game. This would also give people something to do in their free time and also give new items for people to buy, sell and trade. Card games are popular; this would attract so many people!

:P

Cheers.

wil72

#7 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 00:27

thanks lol i really am a bad game designer so lazy no wonder people think im a fraud lol

#8 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:26

Who else?

https://watchusplayg...-screenshot.jpg

Anyway, I do like the idea, I'll need to say other game name here:

- We could have a Pokedex, where we could be able to complete 100% by killing all kind of creatures by our level, or all Rare, all Titans, all LEs, all SEs...Don't know...But I like the idea.

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 July 2015 - 03:05

It's been suggested before, much more eloquently and punctuated too ;)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#10 Quack

Quack

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 July 2015 - 22:26

272.gif

#11 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 17:47

as it currently stands on fallen sword no money or no stam = bored to tears trying to get rid of the bordome we are here to attract people not milk them dry so they never want to play again  atleast with cards they can build stronger decks and compete against each other maybe even like the arena and earn some stuff from winning the tournies if we continue down this path of stam or nothing we will lose in the end i promise you

#12 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 17:50

i was titan hunting the other day and what do ya know i ran out of stam so i lost the match because of this i couldve spent alot of fsp but would it have been worth it just to gain a titan kill the answer is no it would be a complete waste of time so now im out of stam and the victory goes to someone else if i could do something after im pennyless and stam less that would be great maybe i could buy card packs and get some rare monster cards or when i hunt pick up a few so my hunts actually have something else worth getting other than  exp/gold/ worthless items

#13 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 18:03

ULTIDOPE can you actually give a reason why not to do it or are you just trying to bring attention to yourself

#14 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 23:41

I'll be glad to post the rules and how the game would work.

maybe an overview, with some examples please

#15 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2015 - 23:57

It's been suggested before, much more eloquently and punctuated too ;)

Ha you just called me eloquent! Quality...

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#16 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 12 July 2015 - 02:48

Ha you just called me eloquent! Quality...

No I didn't - I just said your post was more eloquent than his :P

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#17 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 03:05

Because its stupid...and it creates more of a room for error... That's what i think he was trying to say. In the vast sea of what needs to be added, reworked, tweaked, ETC...This is definitely lower tiered... Borderline insignificant.

Edited by EpicPiety, 12 July 2015 - 03:08.

#18 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 10:48

Because its stupid...and it creates more of a room for error... That's what i think he was trying to say. In the vast sea of what needs to be added, reworked, tweaked, ETC...This is definitely lower tiered... Borderline insignificant.

^ gotta agree with this. i already got wiki why do i need cards for. once i collect them all, what do i do then ????

#19 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 16:37

^ gotta agree with this. i already got wiki why do i need cards for. once i collect them all, what do i do then ????

sell them and play the card game its not rocket science theres a ton of monsters in this game have fun collecting all the cards and drop rates would be so low chances of a getting cards would be super rare like 1/50000 its not a terrible idea ive just been sitting here on fallensword broke like a joke waiting for my stam to go up so i can waste it on this event 4 more days to wait for it to fill up nothing to do on the game i mean if sitting bored to tears is your thing then by all means ill leave this post die im trying to improve the overall joy and honestly people love card games so many of them and they still strive no matter what  with 2500+ monsters you could make alot of cool decks and maybe have some spell cards to alter the play of the game i didnt decide on a game yet im not putting effort in until i see positive feedback alot of you seem like old grumps that are not willing to have any change come to fallensword because it might effect your empires or take away from the current flow of fsp we need progress thus far has anything boosted the ammount of people comming to fallensword? no nothing is boosting infact i see more inactivity than ever we can hardly get over 450 players online on peak hours i check alot of guilds often and i see so many people just not playing for 3-40 days or longer dont believe me take a look at the top 250 guilds 50% of every guild is dead if not more  we need change and any game even a card game could provide some entertainment

#20 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 12 July 2015 - 16:55

In the vast sea of what needs to be added, reworked, tweaked, ETC...This is definitely lower tiered... Borderline insignificant.

There is enough entertainment...i find plenty. This would be washed up in a matter of weeks...Waste of Dev time. Rather see those resources put into improving and fixing things. When you view the creature it gives you essentially the same rundown your asking for in cards...This is just a huge waste of time...It's not like creature stats are unknown.

Edited by EpicPiety, 12 July 2015 - 16:57.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: