Photo

Sigmastorm 2 Caching Failure - We are working on this issue.

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:13

... errors have been getting worse and worse - and now that's ALL i have - can't load the game screen at all.

I read on the FS forums that FS barfed overnight - if that's related, how come these servers weren't fixed at the same time. I'm REALLY starting to think that SS2 is the runt of the HCS litter (which is such a shame, 'cos on paper, it's a much better game) and it's just not getting the attention it deserves :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 Jett

Jett

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:24

I have the same thing :cry: :cry:

#3 ss_abaddon

ss_abaddon
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:31

... errors have been getting worse and worse - and now that's ALL i have - can't load the game screen at all.

I read on the FS forums that FS barfed overnight - if that's related, how come these servers weren't fixed at the same time. I'm REALLY starting to think that SS2 is the runt of the HCS litter (which is such a shame, 'cos on paper, it's a much better game) and it's just not getting the attention it deserves :(

+1
Solid Game being ruined by lack of commitment, understand other games may take precedent... But this game deserves more, and its players do too.

#4 TomT

TomT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:44

8-) still hoping we get back online soon...... but its the weekend... long wait till monday...

#5 ss_alphaveron

ss_alphaveron
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 09:41

Hi, i am unable to log in as well - i keep getting the Caching Failure error message page only.

#6 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:01

Wake Up HCS and fix this, you're giving us a great opportunity to try other games

#7 Sakuliver

Sakuliver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:16

same here....since hours I only get the caching failure :cry:

#8 TomT

TomT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:17

8-) hmmmmm long wait till monday... 1000 free reserve every 12 hours isnt it??

#9 Sakuliver

Sakuliver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:19

imagine happily sitting on an artifact the whole weekend!

#10 TomT

TomT

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:23

lolololol yep, I know I was on one but who knowz whats happinin there, just tried to submit ticket but cant access HCS support page either :)

#11 ss_darksky

ss_darksky
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:26

Same here, Caching Failure error message page and thats it. At least now, they might fix that darn problem once and for all.

#12 ss_arbitervn

ss_arbitervn
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:59

Thinking about gifts from HCS after this accident. 1000 more enegry and x2 exp event lolololol.

#13 Irradiated

Irradiated

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 August 2010 - 13:34

Can you please post an ETA? I realize it's the weekend, and I understand about priorities based on popularity. I have no problem waiting (and the extra energy is always nice). I won't hold you to it, but I'm just looking for a ballpark clue on how long. Two hours or two days?

#14 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2010 - 13:42

Ticket submitted - let's wait and see. Funny how FS went down tho and that was back within the hour, i'm told ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#15 centurion

centurion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 13:59

fs is down again as well ss2 forum is only thing up at the moment

#16 ss_annayana

ss_annayana
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 14:02

I am in total agreement with those that say this game needs more attention. It's a good game, but it's losing players---and leaving it down for this long without any ETA is not helping. Keep your players in the loop about what is happening. I like playing it, but it is not the only game out there---thanks, HCS, for the time to check out other games---I guess. :(

#17 ss_lenmar

ss_lenmar
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 14:27

Gonna look for a new game to play just in case I had enough of waiting and stuff :|

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 August 2010 - 14:56

fs is down again as well ss2 forum is only thing up at the moment

FS isn't down for me ...

#19 ss_sandrab

ss_sandrab
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 15:00

very few people play this game as it is this will turn new players away and i nkow its not hcs fault its happend but i felt i should point that out

#20 ss_sailor

ss_sailor
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 15:54

very few people play this game as it is this will turn new players away and i nkow its not hcs fault its happend but i felt i should point that out

LOL...who's fault is it? I don't have anything to do with coding do you? :o

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: