Photo

Game Update v2.055 (New Guild Structures)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

#1 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2012 - 17:43

We've just added 5 new Guild Structures to the game!

Posted Image
Sharpening Stone
Increases the Attack of all guild members by +0.1% per level.

Posted Image
Guard Tower
Increases the Defense of all guild members by +0.1% per level.

Posted Image
Artificer
Increases the Armor of all guild members by +0.1% per level.

Posted Image
War Shrine
Increases the Damage of all guild members by +0.1% per level.

Posted Image
Healing Tent
Increases the HP of all guild members by +0.1% per level.

We're also going to be adding the first personal and guild achievements to the game next week!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 riotx

riotx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 17:45

nice! finally some +percentage damage :D

#3 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 17:45

awesome :lol:

Edit : what's the maximum upgrade for these new structures ?

x4gK4aR.png

#4 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 17:47

Thank you very much Hoof! :D

#5 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 17:50

More bonus stats ? why?
Already so easy to get big stats with powerful buffs

what an easy game.

#6 fortville

fortville

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 31 August 2012 - 18:00

Max upgrades? Cost per upgrade? Upkeep per level? Be nice to know so we can do a bit of planning.

Posted Image

#7 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 18:04

Just a thought, but they seem very similar to relics now so maybe make the upkeep similar?

-base the hourly upkeep on number of members so these are available to everyone equally.
-10 gold per member x level of structure would be nice

#8 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2012 - 18:25

at first they look great but really 1million+ to buy then 1k/hour upkeep and all for .1%

i cant see many L100 guilds having the gold to build these so yet again all the top 50 guilds will benefit

i would suggest
reduce the cost to buy to 250k < > 500k
have the running cost between 500g and 2k

but then link the upkeep to members the number of members in the guild and the level the members have achieved

so a guild with 5 members at L200 will pay less then a guild with 5 members L500
and a guild with 10 members will pay more then a guild with 5 members

#9 Maury Bund

Maury Bund

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 853 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 18:53

More bonus stats ? why?

what an easy game.

For the upper end players and the guilds that can hold multiple relics, maybe so. For the smaller guilds with lower level players, this should be geared more for them. I hope that the build AND upkeep costs are tailored so that they can afford it.

#10 Jonah Tebaa

Jonah Tebaa

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Lebanon

Posted 31 August 2012 - 18:59

True mickbooth
Cost me like 30mil to get the dmg structure to 10. Upkeep is 3.5k and all i get is a silly 1% extra dmg.

#11 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:03

*Yawn*

Sorry Hoof, I know you're just trying to create a gold sink, but, MORE stat boosters on an already ridiculously easy game?

Really?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#12 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:04

You guys ask for gold sink then you complain :P

x4gK4aR.png

#13 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:07

Some are complaning, but I don't see the point. It will be a great gold sink and lets say we upgrade the Damage structure to lvl 20. It would be +2% additional damage....for a player with 20,000 damage that means a bonus of only 400. The structures are not that overpowered

#14 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:08

More bonus stats ? why?

what an easy game.

For the upper end players and the guilds that can hold multiple relics, maybe so. For the smaller guilds with lower level players, this should be geared more for them. I hope that the build AND upkeep costs are tailored so that they can afford it.

Minimum level to build 100 and not sure if its expensive or cheap structure next lvls

how its hard for low lvl players ? with all these powerful buffs ,pots and gears low level players can go on even without relics

#15 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:14

While a % structures is nice it also increases more differeces between big and small guild (that are already enough).

What if from every structure level gives:

0.1% bonus to top 50 guilds,
0.2% from top 51 to 100;
0.3% from 101 to 150 and so on with a max of 0.6% for guilds outside top250

Maybe as ranking you can use the highest ranking between XP ranking and GvG ranking

#16 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:14

Some are complaning, but I don't see the point. It will be a great gold sink and lets say we upgrade the Damage structure to lvl 20. It would be +2% additional damage....for a player with 20,000 damage that means a bonus of only 400. The structures are not that overpowered

Perhaps you are right, I hope it is actually as you say.
However I can already see guilds not even bothering with the structures because as you say, the gains are pretty small which means it'll fail as a gold sink. On the other hand I can also envisage people moaning about the numbers, getting Hoof to alter it to make it more powerful, which would sink gold for sure, but also just play even more to the fears of those who already think the game is too easy.

I'm probably being overly pessimistic, although those two scenario's aren't really 'too' far fetched are they?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#17 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:18

Perhaps you are right, I hope it is actually as you say.
However I can already see guilds not even bothering with the structures because as you say, the gains are pretty small which means it'll fail as a gold sink. On the other hand I can also envisage people moaning about the numbers, getting Hoof to alter it to make it more powerful, which would sink gold for sure, but also just play even more to the fears of those who already think the game is too easy.

I'm probably being overly pessimistic, although those two scenario's are really 'too' far fetched are they?

Nope, you're right. It's already starting to happen. The current bonuses are fine as they are, I've saw one guild that upgraded the War Shrine to lvl 15 and the upkeep was near 10,000 gold per hour. I think it's fair enough for the 300 additional damage a player with 20,000 dmg would get.

I hope they do not make the new structures more powerfull than they are

#18 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:19

Instead of adding new structures etc, why not just make the gold gain a little more realistic?

Why in hell would a snake, scorpion or bear etc be carrying gold anyways?

Why does every single monster type we encounter drop gold when we kill it? Surely it would make more sense to just limit the amount of gold coming into the game (by removing gold gained from monsters that shouldn't drop gold) than it would be to think of more and more (sometimes overpowered) means of removing it?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#19 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:20

everything about this upgrade is fair from the 0,1% per level to the cost of building the structures and the upkeep , at our level with full buffs the War Shrine level 20 gives 2% extra Damage that's like 1,1k Damage.

x4gK4aR.png

#20 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 19:21

Instead of adding new structures etc, why not just make the gold gain a little more realistic?

Why in hell would a snake, scorpion or bear etc be carrying gold anyways?

Why does every single monster type we encounter drop gold when we kill it? Surely it would make more sense to just limit the amount of gold coming into the game (by removing gold gained from monsters that shouldn't drop gold) than it would be to think of more and more (sometimes overpowered) means of removing it?

Something very simillar been suggested here bro :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=107681

"Capping the gold per creature at a lower level than it currently is"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: