• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ikillpie

ikillpie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 06:26

I don't want to sound lazy but I think a "default potion" in composing would be helpful. For example you have 10 Templates and you know you're only going to be using one for a while. Example > for xp to level. Instead of having to choose the pot every time through your template list, you could choose a default potion that will be ready to make. Let me know what you guys think!

#2 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 08:57

My solution is to add an "a" at the start of the pot name. "A potion" or "a default pot" etc. since it's sorted alphabetically. ;)

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:10

I believe he is saying to have an option to auto discard and auto start, so when the potion is finished it will be discarted and another similar will be created, without the need of you doing it yourself.

I think it's a good idea, will create a plan field for those who don't have composing scripts to do it.

#4 Hishio

Hishio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:17

yeah composing is a pain

#5 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:42

Wait... how did this thread go from "default potion listed on the main page" to full automation so fast?  :blink:

And yeah, what chewy said. I just make my throwaway template have a name alphabetically before anything else.

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,838 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:08

I believe he is saying to have an option to auto discard and auto start, so when the potion is finished it will be discarded and another similar will be created, without the need of you doing it yourself.

We've repeatedly stated that this is not happening.

#7 ikillpie

ikillpie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 17:52

No no no.  I wasnt talking about an auto discard at all. I didnt know they were in alphabetical order!

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 18:06

Wait... how did this thread go from "default potion listed on the main page" to full automation so fast?  :blink:

And yeah, what chewy said. I just make my throwaway template have a name alphabetically before anything else.

Troll are a unique species...They eat everything up and spit something totally random out :).

#9 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 21:48

I believe he is saying to have an option to auto discard and auto start, so when the potion is finished it will be discarted and another similar will be created, without the need of you doing it yourself.

I think it's a good idea, will create a plan field for those who don't have composing scripts to do it.

Composing scripts? I've never used scripts (not smart enough). I did the majority of my potions before some of the "recent" upgrades which took 30+ clicks to pickup and create a new set. What's with the conspiracy theories? If anyone does better than the average Joe, don't assume they are cheating unless you actually see it.

#10 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 23:13

i never knew how hard composing was until i started it for those who reach level 60 grats you must of spent tons of gold im already exhausted and only level 15

#11 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 23:18

Composing scripts? I've never used scripts (not smart enough). I did the majority of my potions before some of the "recent" upgrades which took 30+ clicks to pickup and create a new set. What's with the conspiracy theories? If anyone does better than the average Joe, don't assume they are cheating unless you actually see it.

Couldn't of worded it any better...Props to you man...

#12 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 23:59

I didn't said any names, I don't know exactly who use it, but I've saw the script, it exist. 

It's not a mega effort to log in and do few clicks, the big effort is to be able to spend so much gold and frags on it...

(btw, I missunderstood the original post, it's not like I wanted to make a big rumble here, sorry lol)

#13 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 00:43

I didn't said any names, I don't know exactly who use it, but I've saw the script, it exist. 

It's not a mega effort to log in and do few clicks, the big effort is to be able to spend so much gold and frags on it...

(btw, I missunderstood the original post, it's not like I wanted to make a big rumble here, sorry lol)

If you saw it you are almost obligated to turn it over...Otherwise you could say your also breaking ToS in a sense... If not then your lying. Just as guilty...

Edited by EpicPiety, 14 July 2015 - 00:43.

#14 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:01

If you saw it you are almost obligated to turn it over...Otherwise you could say your also breaking ToS in a sense... If not then your lying. Just as guilty...

I had no access to the code itself, just how it works.

#15 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:28

Well sure anyone could explain how it COULD work...That doesn't mean it exists or anything? Stop with the falsification atleast keep it private... Report the messages then...

Edited by BigGrim, 14 July 2015 - 09:58.
No swearing or flamebait please.

#16 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 03:50

Well sure anyone could explain how it COULD work...That doesn't mean it exists or anything? Stop with the falsification atleast keep it private... Report the messages then...

Yeap, that's why I never said any name on it and will not do until I have proof, but HCS need to know it is easily possible to exist, just need to automate some clicks. I have plenty of evidences pointing to it, but I'll not go further with that subject.

#17 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,838 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:40

i never knew how hard composing was until i started it for those who reach level 60 grats you must of spent tons of gold im already exhausted and only level 15

It uses a heck of a lotta gold and frags. :) I'm level 10 at the moment. Steadily working up the levels.

I've saw the script, it exist.

Do us a favour and put in a Support ticket detailing what you do know. Anything that helps us eradicate scripts is a plus.

#18 WYB

WYB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:31

any way to make it so that when you don't have enough gold on hand to create potions, it would remove the difference from the players bank just like when you purchase buffs from the market?

#19 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 15 July 2015 - 09:42

any way to make it so that when you don't have enough gold on hand to create potions, it would remove the difference from the players bank just like when you purchase buffs from the market?

I've been wanting this too, as it would mean less page loads (withdrawing gold every hour takes 3 page loads: click bank, withdraw, back to composing page), but I figured we would get told it would make things too easy. :P

#20 Melissa3

Melissa3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:34

How fair would this be for those of us who have done it with NO COMPOSING SCRIPTS. 

There should be no scripts in any part of the  game, so to use that as an excuse to be given shortcuts is not fair game play !

I did it with no scripts, its a pain,  but its doable , and well worth the effort.

Put in the effort and you will reap great rewards!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: