Photo

HCS why have u destroyd the game with lowering higher mobs kill EXP gain ???

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:22

HCS why have u destroyd the game with lowering higher mobs kill EXP gain ???

Why have u done this to us ???

I was playing with GF and I'v got 560exp , she 400 exp...

Now i get the same and she gets only 22exp...

WHY? WHY? WHY?

So we cant play together now....

#2 Neon

Neon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:28

Yes you can still play together, they are tackling power-leveling.

a5kwtf.png

My YouTube Channel - Click Here

#3 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:29

And BY the way... You did not solve the so called POWER LVLing, still i can go kill mobs that are lvl as player im lvling...

If player wona powerlvl and he is lvl 25 i will go and kill lvl 25 mobs 15 - 20 at a time and he will get high amount of exp.

So u did nothing usefull with what u did...

So please make it the way it was before...
...the good way...

#4 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:30

wait what level are you

and what level is the other player??

zv61ht.png

#5 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:33

Im 37, she is 30...

So whats the big deal we play together, if i wona power lvl her i will go kill a lot of lvl 30 mobs, 15 - 20 at a time and she will get high exp, but that is not what i do...
I just call her to come to my map so we quest, my quests together, so she know what to do when get there :::

So they did not solve the POWER lvling at not way :)

#6 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:45

Yes they did as before it was beneficial to both of you, now its only beneficial to her character if you sub level

With larger level gold repairs and no reward for sub-leveling, I imagine this will not be an appealing option for higher level players.

Unless the lower level player covers the large costs, which I am sure will be unappealling to them...

And there is nothing wrong with her questing at higher levels so you can show her the ropes and you then subleveling with her.... more time spent together  ;)

#7 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 20:51

Pay mi 20 gold and i will make u 2-3 lvl-s so u tell me if its not profitable for me and u ???

Just the problem is why to invite her to play with me when she is not getting anything from it...
She is loosing gold repairs now, And we play so nicly and together...

Now i MUST powerlvl her to my lvl so we can continue to play together,
so they did not solve it, they made me DO IT...

#8 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 21:06

Would like to know how this has destroyed the game?

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#9 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 21:12

I know i must play alone and my GF alone to...

So we are sitting next to each other and cant coment the game together as we are in diferent maps....

Thats how...
I dont care about anything else beside that...

#10 DarkLord

DarkLord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 21:17

Please don't say that "can't play together"  is the same as "not getting the same xp". you can still be in groups, run dungeons together, do pvp and anything else as before.

Because you sound like xp gain and leveling is more important to you than playing together, no offense.

You'll probably hit lvl 40 soon, and what then? With any creature you'll kill, lvl 1 or 40, you'll still get 0 xp :)

#11 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 21:37

No we CANT play together as she is loosing all gold earned on repairs...
Newer mind, i will powerlvl her to my lvl so we will play as before again, so its good to me now...

#12 Fizban

Fizban

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 21:53

Now i'm really confused?

I can tolerate ignorance, but i cannot stand stupidity

the past can't be altered, the future can't be controlled, live for the here and now

#13 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 22:16

No we CANT play together as she is loosing all gold earned on repairs....

That is really not the same thing at all.... :unsure:

She can level with you its just no longer profitable for her....

Or you can sub-level with her its just no longer profitable for you....

Hence they have eliminated the power level issue as desired....

There really is no issue with this at all  <_<

#14 EssoUnknown

EssoUnknown

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 22:42

You realy dont uderstand power leveling is still here and is just good as before...

And yes because its not profatibile for her we cant play as she will loose more then get, so we cant play...
Just because of that i will POWER lvl her, coz i must do it so we can continue enjoying the game as before.

Its not so bad as finaly i will make myself and her the same lvl ...

Get it now??

#15 Webeg

Webeg

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 23:06

Im 37, she is 30...

So whats the big deal we play together, if i wona power lvl her i will go kill a lot of lvl 30 mobs, 15 - 20 at a time and she will get high exp, but that is not what i do...
I just call her to come to my map so we quest, my quests together, so she know what to do when get there :::

He has a point as I have already mentioned this... As long as you powerlevel the player with the monsters that are their level its still doable...

I still dont get why so many people have their panties in a bunch becuse of this powere leveling *imnotevengonnacallitissue*.

Live and let live...  Some people enjoy taking it slow other enjoy missing out on content (for one reason or another)... Cant really see how someone getting powerleveled is affecting your personal gameplay experiance...

Edited by Webeg, 16 January 2014 - 23:07.

#16 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 23:07

I don't agree with this tbh. Chelsea and I  play together on here daily and we still have tons of things to do and still enjoy beating higher mobs even if its not profitable its still experience to get her more used to stronger mobs and using different rotations/setups to perfect playstyle. I have to say no matter what we do, we will enjoy playing together. Focus more on the idea of playing together with someone you love, rather then focusing on what you profit from playing together. I know you dislike the update to nerfing the exp from the mobs,but still there are so many things you can still do together.

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#17 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 16 January 2014 - 23:19

I understand why your angry Esso, but unfortunately players started to charge others by the hour, to level them up by taking say a level 20 player to a level 40 creep and grinding them on mass using aoe etc.

So basically, if max level is anyone's idea of winning, that player just paid to win!

I do not think that is healthy for the game, at least with this change they make it much less appealing (I hope) :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#18 Dave

Dave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 494 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:46

Now you can't power level characters to lvl 40 then sell them.  Nice bullshit about your friend/girlfriend.  Didn't think anyone would remember you talking about your new business plan did you?  YOU DUN GOT CAUGHT OUT SON

#19 Johnyy2q

Johnyy2q

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:52

Now you can't power level characters to lvl 40 then sell them.  Nice bullshit about your friend/girlfriend.  Didn't think anyone would remember you talking about your new business plan did you?  YOU DUN GOT CAUGHT OUT SON

Rawr

#20 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 02:56

lol this thread is just ignorant..... 1st of i kinda agree i dont see the point in deminished exp gain for killing higher level mobs... if someone wants to be power leveled and they find someone who wants to do it.. why does it matter to any of you that they do.... so YOU think they should level slowely and properly thats fine but its not your character.   most of the appeal of this game is freedom and this has ruined a portion of that freedom... 

2nd that said the change isn't THIS BIG OF A DEAL.. as you said yourself esso you can just go help her level on things her level... if normaly you all play together on things your level doing your quests then perhaps this is a good time to start doing her quests and killing things her level..... 

either way all this is nonsense.........

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: