BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:03

Hi all,

Two new threats have emerged from the Scavanging Caves!

Introducing :

The Gilded King (Legendary)
Posted Image

After your traitorous guide abandons you in the caves, you finally emerge in moonlight and shadows in the fabled hidden Valley of the Golden King. The rumors of vast treasure are true, but the wonderful golden idols and hammered images are not the magical animals you expect but the lamia and jabberwock; the king is a follower of the Shadow Lord! Beset by the gilded one's horde of goons, you fight your way free to boldly face the Golden King himself. Now if only you can survive the king and remember the way back...

Recommended Level : 525+

Recommended Gold : 23,000+

Zaragoth the Hades Dragon (Legendary)
Posted Image

Zaragoth the Hades Dragon is a vast, foul being. A two headed, skull faced devourer of souls, this monster is a terror creature, shackled to the Shadow Lords will, sent out to plague the living and absorb the power of those he kills. A dread beast, it must be destroyed! Are you up to the challenge?

Recommended Level : 820+

Recommended Gold : 29,000+

These monsters will be available until 10:00 AM Server time on Monday the 18th of February.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:06

You fixed the drop rate in caves ? before i waste an FI1000 :P

x4gK4aR.png

#3 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:08

Thanks for the new LE, at least I think they are new.

#4 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:09

If someone could be so kind as to posting the drops up that would be more appreciated.
I speak for many :D

#5 davidutz

davidutz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Badge
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:10

Nice event :) was hopping for some more low lvl LE this time ... oh well .. next time ... i hope

#6 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,819 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:11

You fixed the drop rate in caves ? before i waste an FI1000 :P

I know I've said this the last two times, but the drop rates are NOT broken.

#7 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:12

Those look coooooool

#8 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:15

Thanks BG

#9 eagleeyezz

eagleeyezz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:28

820 set is a 3 piece att/dam set :)

#10 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:33

cheers grim nice to see my prize as a reality btw its the 820 set

#11 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:35

Gilded is a two piece..just got the helm :twisted: it's pretty brutal \m/

#12 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:44

Hate to complain here, but why is it that nowadays most new and cool legendaries are released in the scavenging caves and not in realms?? Not everyone has hundreds of millions of gold in their banks to throw at those crappy caves (and yes, lets not deny that the caves are complete rubbish, both for drop rate and appearances of LE). Just leaves the cool, newer stuff to be monopolized by the big spenders... it's BS tbh, would have loved a chance to try for that 820 set, but I can't afford to and more than likely won't be able to afford a set from the AH... I'd love to see more REALM LE's where the poor buggers like myself can have a chance at farming some new gear, like in the past.

Nice Legendary designs though, just a shame these scavenging LE's seem to be exclusive to the rich and the poorer guys are left out as usual.

#13 Shibing

Shibing

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:45

Gilded is mini Ormars :roll:

#14 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:49

Hate to complain here, but why is it that nowadays most new and cool legendaries are released in the scavenging caves and not in realms?? Not everyone has hundreds of millions of gold in their banks to throw at those crappy caves (and yes, lets not deny that the caves are complete rubbish, both for drop rate and appearances of LE). Just leaves the cool, newer stuff to be monopolized by the big spenders... it's BS tbh, would have loved a chance to try for that 820 set, but I can't afford to and more than likely won't be able to afford a set from the AH... I'd love to see more REALM LE's where the poor buggers like myself can have a chance at farming some new gear, like in the past.

Nice Legendary designs though, just a shame these scavenging LE's seem to be exclusive to the rich and the poorer guys are left out as usual.

theses two sets plus the 1600 one recently are from the winners of the global event and was aimed for the caves all along heck the 820 set was the one i did but i dont have the gold for the caves i got cleaned out on the 1600 one other week

#15 Ikkaru

Ikkaru

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:50

A shield/rune set is far more needed in the 525-700 range if anything. Not gonna complain about it tho as these are the first new sets that are not near EOC in a while.

I still think you should make 20 or so elite/rare sets 2 and 3 items and release them on champion creatures. Rare/elite sets from the 300's to the 900's are pretty useless for the most part. Would balance the ranges out without having to load up on LE sets.

#16 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 18:55

theses two sets plus the 1600 one recently are from the winners of the global event and was aimed for the caves all along heck the 820 set was the one i did but i dont have the gold for the caves i got cleaned out on the 1600 one other week

That's all well and good Hades, congrats on the global event win and very nice design on the new 820 LE, I'm just annoyed that once again this event seems aimed at big spenders and the little guys can get lost, seems to be a growing trend here that it's now "pay 2 play" for anything good and HCS wonders why it's player base decreases. I'm fully entitled to my opinion here and people are fully entitled to disagree.

My point kinda proves itself when the first 820 LE piece is in the AH for 200 FSP minimum bid lol. Shameful if you ask me.

#17 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 19:14

don't really think its hard for us to make gold/fsp up here, blackgore :lol: ..but still think scavenging is rubbish lol :evil:

#18 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 19:14

you know i cant do the caves either but i wont moan over it because not all things should be cheap it cost me alot to get my pounamu set i worked hard for the dots and gold used players have got used to stuff for free or cheap doesnt hurt to have something to work towards now and then
i will agree the drop rates of late have sucked really badly though and as for the price of pieces in the ah thats cheap to what the player used to get that piece

That's all well and good Hades, congrats on the global event win and very nice design on the new 820 LE, I'm just annoyed that once again this event seems aimed at big spenders and the little guys can get lost, seems to be a growing trend here that it's now "pay 2 play" for anything good and HCS wonders why it's player base decreases. I'm fully entitled to my opinion here and people are fully entitled to disagree.

My point kinda proves itself when the first 820 LE piece is in the AH for 200 FSP minimum bid lol. Shameful if you ask me.

#19 Removed20081

Removed20081

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 19:32

you know i cant do the caves either but i wont moan over it because not all things should be cheap it cost me alot to get my pounamu set i worked hard for the dots and gold used players have got used to stuff for free or cheap doesnt hurt to have something to work towards now and then
i will agree the drop rates of late have sucked really badly though and as for the price of pieces in the ah thats cheap to what the player used to get that piece

Don't confuse moaning with feedback good sir. This is a feedback forum and I'm giving my feedback and personal opinion on how bad I think these scavenging cave events are. I know how bad the drop rates and appearance rates on these LE are and it doesn't hurt for another person making HCS aware of this.

This game used to give everyone at the required level an equal chance at new stuff, that seems to have disappeared with these caves, remember when any sort of event in the realms brought 1500+ players online? where has that gone? vanished with the caves because not everyone can afford 60+ million gold for a single LE drop ;)

Like I said before, this is my personal opinion and HCS want feedback, otherwise they wouldn't ask for it would they? In my opinion LE's in the caves fail most of the community. Feel free to disagree :)

And this is the very problem I'm trying to address, if you don't already have a vast gold bank or have the FSP to convert or cash to donate, you are left out. It never used to be this way and I find it shameful on HCS's part :P

#20 defabs

defabs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 19:41

the spowing on the creatures stinks if ure lucky u find 1 or 2 with 500k spend. drop rate i think stinks as well. this way its not motivating to do some LE hunting in the caves and i stop with it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: