FFS and TWP at war - why?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
444 replies to this topic

#1 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2009 - 23:34

I miss out a lot on the background to what's going on in this game being in a solo guild. But I'd be interested to know the background as to why FFS and TWP are at war and why so many guilds are involved.

Anyone care to enlighten this phool?

#2 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 00:01

I thin kwe would all like to enlighten you, but this would definetly be the wrong place because there are 2 sides to every story. :D

#3 fs_nthnclls

fs_nthnclls
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 00:08

I was wondering the same thing myself.

#4 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 00:08

I am actually interested to hear both sides of the story...

It is a shame seeing two great guilds at war - especially when I have good friends in both :(

#5 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 00:13

Im still not exactly sure how it started. I do know that it did start from a TWP member attacking an FFS member. Now all I can really tell you is that FFS is being attack by more than just TWP. In my opinion this has escalated way out of proportion. I really do hope we can find peace soon, I have nothing against anyone in TWP and I hope Im not on anyone hitlist even after this thing is ended.

#6 fs_krazykrab1

fs_krazykrab1
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:06

I have heard many sides to this story... I have been reading bios for a long time.... I have talked to a few of these people... It is sad to see these great guilds fight, I respect many people from both sides... One thing I can say in my opinion, is that rets shouldn't have left FFS on its own because he was mad... I do not truly understand this, and I would like to see more views on this from FFS especially

EDIT: I have pmed many players, but many responses I get is TWP is scum, or they are just a bunch of whiners... I woudl like to know more about this too and how this escalated out of shape :?

#7 fs_kawakaze01

fs_kawakaze01
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 01:48

Going by my previous experience with TWP, im gonna say its probabaly along the lines of they got back what they are so keen on dishing out and as usual they couldnt take it.

I did hear rumour of it something to do with disrespect of a deceased player, im not going to get involved in that, if true. Although if that is truw then id probably understand TWPs viewpoint a lot clearer..

#8 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:23

Going by my previous experience with TWP, im gonna say its probabaly along the lines of they got back what they are so keen on dishing out and as usual they couldnt take it.

I did hear rumour of it something to do with disrespect of a deceased player, im not going to get involved in that, if true. Although if that is truw then id probably understand TWPs viewpoint a lot clearer..

That I can tell you is false. No member of FFS has attacked GeordieS.

#9 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 03:48

I didnt no anything about the avatar until now. I was not on for that. I meant attacking as you guys are doing to us, physically with swords and shields.

#10 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:10

17:14 01/Jan/2009 [Mass from icobod372]: On this Levy is 100% correct. No one and I mean NO ONE Hits GeorgieS Thats an order. If I find out you have and are undermining every attempt at resolving this I will have no choice but protect the many here trying to re acheive a level of honor. We are not cowards, we dont hit in actives and or deceased players memorials, I draw the line. If you choose to disregard me and I receive word that you have your our. Many of us have work very hard to re-gain respect and I wont be part of taking that away form anyone else!

Your right I can not guarentee that a Fracker didnt attack him/her but im pretty damn sure that if a fracker did attack he/she has been dealt with.

#11 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:21

WHat war??? Theres a war?? Man I need to pay more attention lol

#12 Dark Developer

Dark Developer

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:27

That I can tell you is false. No member of FFS has attacked GeordieS.

Your right I can not guarentee that a Fracker didnt attack him/her but im pretty damn sure that if a fracker did attack he/she has been dealt with.

And what would constitute being "dealt with"? If FFS does not know the identity of the player, then your guild could not have dealt with the issue. If your guild does know who attacked GeordieS, then dealing with the situation would need to involve sharing that information with The wicked players. Since your guild has not provided my guild with any such information, your claim cannot be true.

Either the attacker was not a member of For Fracks Sake, or s/he has not been dealt with appropriately. Either way, your claim is false.

Screenshots of all inrange players logs would do the trick. And unless they are good with GFX you can find edited pictures easy to root out the problem.

#13 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:31

Well there is no way to tell who actually did it unless we log on to his/her account. So yes we dont know who it is unless someone openly admits it, So far no one has done so. So my claim cannot be said to be false if you cannot tell me that you have valid evidence that it false.

#14 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 04:46

Ok, I guess you win then, you proved my clain could be false. I guess I didnt think it threw enough when I first said it. Let me reword it.

That I can tell you is false. To my knowledge no member of FFS has attacked GeordieS.

#15 fs_xxthreatxx

fs_xxthreatxx
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:10

Ok, to be totally honest Maybe 1 attack was from an FFS member. Also to be totally honest the attacker may not of known what really happened to GeordieS. I think any attack on GeordieS is an attack on anyone close to him. It is wrong to attack him, He was a member of the US marines (Right?) and for that he has my respect. I am truely sorry for any attack on GeordieS FFS member or not. My regards are to GeordieS's family and to TWP. I really do hope we can find peace soon.

#16 fs_demonia666

fs_demonia666
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:23

GeordieS lost those levels since the beginning of hostilities between our guilds. I would definitely appreciate any information you have that makes you so certain your guild had nothing to do with it. If The wicked players have another enemy out there who is willing to 100 stam GeordieS, we need to know who it is.

Ask, and ye shall receive...

Searching through guilds I found a player Ra**** (can supply name if needed) who is L367 and has 493,320,483 exp. Therefore i'm estimating L368 is around the 495mil mark

GeordieS has over 20mil less exp than that now, at even the most conservative estimate

FFS has the following players in that range:

L381 (VL 382) 4k+ stam regenned plus not online for 17+h and he would've had to gain 9+ levels since he was in range of GeordieS's max level
L380 noone
L379 noone
L378 noone
L377 noone
L376 noone
L375 possible hit a few times before levelling up, but only 1000pvp points vs. GeordieS's 1500+ pvp means he could not have hit him much
L374 noone
L372 noone
L371 noone
L370 (last online 6+ days ago)
L369 noone
L368 noone
L367 noone
L366 noone
L365 noone
L364 noone
L363 possible attacker, but recently used stam, so could've only attacking once GeordieS's level had already been lowered
L362 noone
L361 noone

Since GeordieS's account is inactive, the only way he could've lost exp was through hourly single 100 stam attacks from people within a 5 level range. You stated specifically that in all the time up until a few days ago, GeordieS had not been attacked enough to lose any levels, and that all 20million exp was lost since hostilities started?

How much exp is lost at those levels per 100 stam attack from someone in a +/-5 level range?

How many attacks would be needed to take 20million exp from someone?

I don't know the specific numbers here, but I'd venture to say it was considerably more than even remotely possibly by the members of FFS even if they had (as you accuse) deliberately set out to do so. The facts simply prove it could not happen

Either you are blatently lying in an effort to cheat people into believing FFS were knowingly attacking a deceased player, or there were dozens of people from all over Fallen Sword suddenly deciding to attack GeordieS.

It is logically false, not factually. It is impossible for your claim to be true, under any circumstances.

I believe I have conclusively proven that it is your claim that is both logically, and factually, false

#17 Calista

Calista

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 871 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:44

Umm, what happened to 373? And shouldn't the record keeping be starting lower leveled and actually going lower? Geordie was 368 when this started. I know for a fact because when this started, I thought to look at his bio to see how much gold he actually had left on him which I do from time to time since the last time people were hitting him. Not to mention, yesterday was the day all the levels were lost. More then 24 hours ago when I was made aware of it, and everyone else seemed to already know.

Edit-- Correction. When I looked the other day, Geordie was down 1 level at that time. My mistake, posted faster then I meant.

#18 fs_und3dd3mon

fs_und3dd3mon
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 05:54

Umm, what happened to 373?

If you took a second to look you'd see nobody's that level either

#19 fs_demonia666

fs_demonia666
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:01

Oops, sorry, I must've skipped over one while using cut'n'paste

L373 noone

There we go!

And you want to go lower?

L360 possible, but has nearly 5k stam saved as of a couple of hours ago, so could not have attacked much
L359 noone
L358 offline nearly 3 days
L355 noone
L356 max stam when he was last online 14h ago
L355 noone

Is that far enough out of range for you? You're welcome to try to find ANY member of FFS not listed here who could've possibly attacked GeordieS, or try to explain how the 20mil was supposedly lost so quickly when FFS clearly do not have the resources in range to do it.

#20 fs_demonia666

fs_demonia666
  • Guests

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:19

Edit-- Correction. When I looked the other day, Geordie was down 1 level at that time. My mistake, posted faster then I meant.

Do you remember when that was exactly?

The reason I ask is that TWP have been keeping logs on every member of FFS for the past few days, updated 4 times a day, (http://www.wickedpla...ts.asp?TID=2470) so they could probably be used to tell you EXACTLY who was in attack range during the period you allege you witnessed GeordieS losing ~20m exp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: