Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2013 - 21:58

We'll be posting up more information on the upcoming new skills next week, including the planned placement of them in the skill trees, stamina costs and any changes we've made to them since we posted the list on the forum (based on your feedback and our own thoughts on them).

As well as this, we are preparing to merge Fallen Sword with the new Hunted Cow account system. We've already merged all our other games so we're expecting it to be a smooth transition. We'll also be moving the forum across to the new Hunted Cow Community and integrating Fallen Sword with our new support system. We'll make it as easy as possible to merge your existing Fallen Sword account so don't worry!

In the meantime if you want to get a head start (and if you haven't already created one) you can go ahead and create a Hunted Cow account now by clicking here.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Protecto

Protecto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Finland

Posted 13 March 2013 - 22:13

Nice job.

I suppose with new skills you will also be giving free skill reset as always? But this time i was hoping we could get a full player reset instead.

Cheers
-Pro

#3 Savanc

Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 March 2013 - 22:16

Sounds great, Hoof! :wink:

I suppose with new skills you will also be giving free skill reset as always? But this time i was hoping we could get a full player reset instead.

Why a full player reset?
The new skills might make a skill reset necessary (though personally I doubt that as well), but there is no reason to get a level up points reset... :?

Gathering  Crystal Cutting 49 | Farming 49 | Fishing 49 | Foraging 49 | Forestry 49 | Prospecting 49 | Skinning 49
Crafting  Alchemy 49 | Armorsmithing 49 | Cooking 49 | Jewelry 49 | Leatherworking 49 | Tailoring 49 | Weaponsmithing 49
First person to have maxed them cool.png

Characters (all level 49)
Prophet    
Savanc       Savavita              Savavimala               Mage          Savanhildur    Savashengli    Savahathor
Warrior  
Savy           Savanikomachos   Savafionnchadh       Assassin   Savalina         Savajahangir
Ranger      Savakainda  Savatakoda         Savaraxka               Templar   Savastanislav  Savasegolene

#4 Maehdros

Maehdros

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,330 posts
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2013 - 22:23

Hopefully the upcoming update also includes the date of release for the new buffs. Looking forward to next week 8)

#5 Protecto

Protecto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Finland

Posted 13 March 2013 - 22:27

Why a full player reset?
The new skills might make a skill reset necessary (though personally I doubt that as well), but there is no reason to get a level up points reset... :?

New skills might bring new angle to PvP and GvG, thats why also a level reset would be allright, to modify character towards a new appearence.

#6 Windbattle

Windbattle

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,707 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 March 2013 - 23:17

Will we still log into FS with our normal username and password? or when the update goes live, will we use the hunted cow account to log in to all HCS games?

Well we got players at almost 1700 so the 1600 tier is overdue. I would start a thread immediately for the 1800 tier, :wink:

#7 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 13 March 2013 - 23:35

Will we still log into FS with our normal username and password? or when the update goes live, will we use the hunted cow account to log in to all HCS games?

Well we got players at almost 1700 so the 1600 tier is overdue. I would start a thread immediately for the 1800 tier, :wink:

Once you merge your existing Fallen Sword account, you'll then log into Fallen Sword with your Hunted Cow account (which you can also use to login to the Hunted Cow Community and support system) :)

#8 Roan

Roan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,278 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2013 - 00:18

Good to hear news about new buffs!

Firesinged_zpsd6b00c6e.png

#9 dowuones

dowuones

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 835 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 00:21

Once you merge your existing Fallen Sword account, you'll then log into Fallen Sword with your Hunted Cow account (which you can also use to login to the Hunted Cow Community and support system) :)

So i wont be able to log in anymore with current username/paswword?
I ask it, cause im online and i can read what is happening, but if someone comes back after weeks/months, he will see something "strange" and confusing (with the risk we will lose that player for good).
An option to use current user/password would be nice.

#10 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 00:37

Why a full player reset?

agreed. Player level up point have a few thing to do with skills

#11 hcaz33

hcaz33

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:34

So i wont be able to log in anymore with current username/paswword?
I ask it, cause im online and i can read what is happening, but if someone comes back after weeks/months, he will see something "strange" and confusing (with the risk we will lose that player for good).
An option to use current user/password would be nice.

I agree with this, I'm not of complete understanding of how we'll get to our current accounts, if you could clarify, please do.

#12 WyldLibrarian

WyldLibrarian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:35

In regards to what happens to your existing login, if it works as well for FS as it does for SS2, then your existing login will continue to work. I have two ways to access SS2, through the "original" login page or from my HC account login.

Glad to see the new skills coming as well.

Also hope to see/hear more about the custom inventing idea we were talking about earlier this year. It would be nice to get some use out of all the common, rare, unique, etc items dropped while leveling. Sure be a boost for the FI800 & FI1000 potions! Then you could have a special skill for "decomposing" items that would correspond to the existing Extracting skill. By extension, there would then be a spot for a "decomposing 2" skill at a higher level and a potion at level 250 or 300 that is dropped in the scavenging caves!

#13 Marcus219

Marcus219

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 07:57

Instead of a free skill reset, i would rather have the fsps thats that reset cost. i have already a reset, from earlier resets. is it possible to people chooce what they want? for example;

a free reset or the amount of fsps or aa epic potion (bound) or reserve stam or anything you like to choose as HCS.

but give people a choose please.

Keep up the good work HCS!! :)

#14 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:01

Instead of a free skill reset, i would rather have the fsps thats that reset cost. i have already a reset, from earlier resets. is it possible to people chooce what they want? for example;

a free reset or the amount of fsps or aa epic potion (bound) or reserve stam or anything you like to choose as HCS.

It's free, HCS don't have to give us ANYTHING.
Yet they are, nice if them huh?

#15 Marcus219

Marcus219

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:21

[quote name="Spaz2"][quote name="marcus219"]Instead of a free skill reset, i would rather have the fsps thats that reset cost. i have already a reset, from earlier resets. is it possible to people chooce what they want? for example;

but give people a choose please.[/quote]
Yet they are, nice if them huh?[/quote][quote name="Spaz2"]

agreed! but if they are planning to give anything, let people choose then. that would be great!!

#16 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:44

Yet they are, nice if them huh?

agreed! but if they are planning to give anything, let people choose then. that would be great!!

LOL - it doesn't work that way. If/When they give a skill reset, that's what they give ... if you've not used the previous one then tough luck :)

#17 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:28

the reason they are giving a reset is because some of the skills will be in lower tier brackets not just 1600 buffs :)

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#18 WarQueen

WarQueen

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 March 2013 - 13:47

I say no freebies for the complainers! :P

WarQueenSig1_zpsfe2b03d4.png

#19 BaiLong

BaiLong

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 14:27

Reset now and you will still have one when they bring in the new skills. Problem solved champ.

#20 Marcus219

Marcus219

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 15:55

Reset now and you will still have one when they bring in the new skills. Problem solved champ.

lol

lets stay with the subject and forget my replies. a reset is good enough and appriciated ;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: