Pooling Resorces for Working Rewards ...

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#181 fs_millerguy

fs_millerguy
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 19:39

And for anyone thinkin about switching from cable TV one of our guildies did and got this

8:05 15/Sep/2009 You have received 1755 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Thank you for supporting the game!

said it took 15 minutes to pay out

#182 fs_phyrstormz

fs_phyrstormz
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 19:41

gaining fsp wont be enough to get me to change over :P

#183 fs_millerguy

fs_millerguy
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2009 - 19:43

gaining fsp wont be enough to get me to change over :P

yeah don't know if i would, but i've been ask by a few peeps here and there if this one would actually pay out, and now that i know it does figured i'd throw it out there

#184 fs_sovereignv

fs_sovereignv
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 07:38

You have received 432 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Thank you for supporting the game!

its for the video professor..technically not free..but its 432 fsp for about 6 bucks..sounds like a freakin deal to me

#185 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 16:23

05:17 14/Sep/2009 You have received 6 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Going Back to School? '

I just submitted info and it paid instantly.

08:04 13/Sep/2009 You have received 12 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Earn rewards for taking surveys!
00:06 14/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Do you have what it takes to be a crime scene investigator?
00:30 14/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Are You A Chocolate Lover?
01:11 14/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Are you an idiot? Take the quiz!
04:48 14/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Shop at your favorite stores for FREE!
05:11 14/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get a FREE Blackberry phone!
15:31 14/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! How to survive the ECONOMIC MELTDOWN
17:31 14/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get our FREE spring cleaning guide now!
21:32 14/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Enter to win 2 tickets to a broadway show!
21:37 14/Sep/2009 You have received 4 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get Coupons for the Brands you use everyday!
20:18 15/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get a FREE World Of WarCraft Game + expansion pack + 60 day time card!
20:29 15/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get the hottest game of the year - Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2!
21:30 15/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What Kind Of Coffee Are You?
23:02 15/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What's Your Element?
16:30 16/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! The Fortune Cookie Quiz
17:04 16/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Which Disney Villain Are You?

The first offer worked like Offerpal describes, join the site and take the initial survey or something. I checked for a confirmation email too I think, takes about 5 minutes to do. All of the 8 point offers work the same, the first is some CSI thing and the third is some other Quiz thing, but the rest are Quiz Jungles. I got to my results and they paid about 30-60 minutes after that. The other Quiz site was a little different, it gave you the result immediately, but there's a still survey pages to do after that. I did them, they weren't that long.

The 6 point offers are from Eversave. Each seems to be slightly different. For the Economic Meltdown one, I signed up on the first few pages, then skipped a lot of pages, it seemed to never end so I stopped after a few minutes. it eventually paid though. For the Spring Cleaning one, I signed up (you can Skip pages from the start, but I wouldn't suggest it, sign up with your info on those pages and Submit, you can Skip after you give them your info) and dl'ed the pdf file then skipped 10 pages to the end. For the last 6 point offer, I signed up and skipped 9 pages to the end (a page of coupons or something). they also paid 30 minutes later. I think the 4 point offer worked the same as the Broadway Shows one, except that it paid instantly.

All the 27 point offers are the super long ones I've been doing regularly. I only have one or two left one my list now =(. I entered info, went through many many many survey pages to get to the silver/gold/platinum deals and they paid instantly.

#186 fs_axxisis

fs_axxisis
  • Guests

Posted 16 September 2009 - 16:28

another one
You have received 14 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Thank you for supporting the game!
it was one in holland,and heres a little tip for the people who only check the free offerpal rewards,sometimes rewards are free while it doesnt say so

#187 fs_sovereignv

fs_sovereignv
  • Guests

Posted 17 September 2009 - 04:59

You have received 7 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Do you Shop at Walmart? '. Thank you for supporting the game!

paid out twice!

#188 Cyssero89

Cyssero89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 20:39

20:34 17/Sep/2009 You have received 243 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Thank you for supporting the game!

#189 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2009 - 01:54

21:12 17/Sep/2009 You have received 3 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want a $500 PETCO Giftcard? '
21:40 17/Sep/2009 You have received 8 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Which is better, McDonald's or Burger King? '

For these two I just entered info and skipped a few pages to the silver/gold/platinum deals, Both were pretty fast, about a minute each to do.

22:53 16/Sep/2009 You have received 10 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get Coupons and Offers for products YOU like!
17:10 17/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get a free HD Tivo!
17:31 17/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Act now and get a Free Wii Fit Plus!
00:03 18/Sep/2009 You have received 26 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Play this addicting game for FREE Fallen Sword Points!
22:30 18/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Take the Underwear Personality Quiz!
04:03 19/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What Kind Of Driver Are You?
04:16 19/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Who is crazy? Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton?

For the first offer, I signed up and did a lot of survey pages, after about 10 minutes and when the url changed to something from comsumerincentiverewards.com or something, I gave up, but then I also noticed that it had paid out.

The three 27 point offers are the same as most of the ones I've previously done, loooong surveys, 10-15 minutes each, but instant pay, That Palin/Clinton one was the last one on my list, hopefully more will show up! One thing though, the HD Tivo offer kinda stalled out on me, I had to refresh the page to keep going, and then it made me do the survey from start again, so it took even longer than usual, maybe that's just a temporary glitch though.

For the 26 point offer, do the quiz, go through a long survey (it went to coolsavings.com) and get your result. I'm pretty sure it didn't pay instantly, maybe it took 30-60 minutes. The 8 point offers are Quiz jungles, get to your result and it should pay 30-60 minutes later. You may notice that I'm getting paid by Quiz Jungles at a rate of 2 per day now. Whenever I try a third one on the same day, it doesn't seem to pay out.

#190 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2009 - 23:39

19:14 20/Sep/2009 You have received 6 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Can You Spot the Difference? '
22:55 22/Sep/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Need Help Keeping Organized? '
19:24 23/Sep/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Are You A Survivor? '
19:26 23/Sep/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Do You Have a Dirty Mind? '
19:29 23/Sep/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'How Popular Are You? '
19:33 23/Sep/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Quiz Jungle - Which Harry Potter Book Are You? '

That Spot the Difference offer has been on my list for a real long time and I've tried it plenty, it finally paid. I spotted the differences, entered info and skipped pages until the first long survey page, then it paid. For the Keeping Organized offer, I submitted info on the first two pages and it paid. The last 4 are all Quiz Jungles, just do the the quiz and enter info and wait about 30 seconds and they should pay. I skipped pages for some and didn't for others, but I think submitting info should be enough.

02:06 20/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Whats your sport?
19:05 21/Sep/2009 You have received 14 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! FREE* specials for Diabetics, see what you Qualify for!!
22:30 22/Sep/2009 You have received 9 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Are You A Rebel?
00:33 23/Sep/2009 You have received 11 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Register for IMVU.com - Get 1500 FREE IMVU credits!
20:21 23/Sep/2009 You have received 16 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get Quick and Easy Recipes sent to your email!

The 8 and 9 point offers are Quiz Jungles, do the quiz, enter info, get to your result, it should pay 30-60 minutes later. The 14 point offer is from Quality Health. I'm pretty sure you have to sign up for one of the other sites they offer you, I usually choose iGuard (just select some random drugs). It pays about 30 minutes later.

For the 11 point offer, I signed up to the website and clicked on the confirmation link they sent. I also logged onto the site and bought a "pet" with the free credits they give you for signing up. I did NOT have to download or install anything.

The 16 point offer is really fast, I noticed that it paid after I submitted personal info on the second page. They just ask for an email on the first page, that ~may be all that's needed, but I'm not sure.

#191 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2009 - 18:41

***18:27 24/Sep/2009 You have received 10 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Going to Walmart for School Supplies? '

I just submitted an email address. I noticed it paid after I typed in personal info on the second page, but I didn't have to submit it.

02:05 24/Sep/2009 You have received 4 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get aPS3 AND a Wii!
18:02 24/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What's Your Hip Hop Dance Style?

I'm not too sure about the first offer, I think I just clicked on the number of silver/gold/platinum deals they asked for and it paid about an hour later. The second one is a standard Offerpal Quiz Jungle, do quiz, enter info, get result, pays 30-60 minutes later.

#192 iTzBiLL

iTzBiLL

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 23:57

What is the exact trick to getting the max amount of surveys to pay. I barely have 1/10 pay. I do the surveys they exact way that is described by you guys in the forum, yet I'm getting no fsp. What i'm concerned about is my cookie settings and clearing my private data. my cookie settings are set to except 3rdparty cookies and I usually clear my private data after every survey. Offerpal owes me over 350 fsp and easy rewards owes around 20. How can I get my fsp.

#193 hogged

hogged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 00:35

ur lucky that u all get those. I live in New Zealand and i get like 1 every 2 months to do and its worth 2fsp

#194 iTzBiLL

iTzBiLL

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 00:41

everyone please give me tips. my guild and my friends all do these and they pay out and I spend 15 mins navigating the offers and finally make it to the end screen and never get payments. I've heard of software or something that steals the fsp as they are being delivered. Is this true? How can I ensure to get payment.

#195 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:42

If you've read through my posts, you've seen all my strategies. I'm using Firefox 3.5.1 and mostly use yahoo emails, but I don't really think those things affect payouts too much. If you have more specific questions, perhaps ask your guildmates who got them to work! Offers work out differently for people, sometimes it'll pay me but not someone else or sometimes it will pay someone else but not me. The latter happens less often because I try the offers multiple times at different times of the day. Try higher percentage offers like the Quiz Jungles (1 or 2 per day only for most people) or offers that want you to join their website for some reason (picture sharing, social networking, wutever) or Eversave.

22:35 25/Sep/2009 You have received 14 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want to Hep Make Products Better? '

This offer paid me after I signed up for the site, clicked on the confirmation link they sent, and started the first survey (I didn't finish), takes 3-4 minutes.

05:37 25/Sep/2009 You have received 16 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Hot Mess Celebs??? Identify WHO and score big!
18:14 25/Sep/2009 You have received 3 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Win $10,000 in the Back to School Sweepstakes!
00:33 26/Sep/2009 You have received 8 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What kind of mom are you?
22:32 26/Sep/2009 You have received 16 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get Free samples of your favorite products!
23:32 26/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get money saving household coupons!
15:33 27/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Sign up for EVERSAVE and get FREE Fallen Sword Points
15:11 28/Sep/2009 You have received 24 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Blackberrry Curve?
15:35 28/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Win $10,000 towards your dream wedding!
20:03 28/Sep/2009 You have received 4 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What Drink Are You?

The Hot Mess Celebs offer had been attempted a few times before, this time it finally paid. Do the Quiz, enter your info, get your result, it should pay a while later, more than 60 minutes if I recall correctly. About 3 minutes to do. The other 16 point offer is from Quality Health, I signed up and did around 6 survey pages before noticing it paid. About 4-5 minutes to do.

The 3 point offer is from Eversave, but it pays fast, I entered info and skipped 2 pages before noticing that it paid already. The 8 point offer is also from Eversave, but there is no second page info request, so I think for these you have to choose one of the offers and enter info for that instead, I chose whatever the last offer was (just pick one, the last one happened to be the one I picked at random). All the 6 point offers are also from Eversave, these do ask for info on the second page, so just sign up (the option is there, but DO NOT SKIP these first two pages) with email and info on the first two pages and skip the rest until you get to a page with coupons, that's the end. These higher paying Eversaves tend to pay 30-60 minutes later.

Offerpal credited me for the 24 point offer, but didn't list it for me, so I'm not sure about the name, but it was something like "Get a Free Blackberry Curve" or some such. Anyway, I signed up and went through pages until the silver/gold/platinum deals. I clicked on the number of deals they asked for and it paid me about a minute later. Takes 4-5 minutes to do, not nearly as long as those 27 point offers from before. The last offer, the 4 point one, is from Quiz Rocket, also did not appear in my Offerpal "paid" list, but it was "What Drink are You" or something (I was wine). They've always been pretty reliable for me and this one didn't disappoint. Do the quiz, sign up, get your result, it paid more than an hour later. About 2-3 minutes to do.

#196 SinZ

SinZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 October 2009 - 20:12

You have received 54 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Thank you for supporting the game! "Interested in taking your career to the next level?"

Just as Offerpal tells you. Do the Qualifying 5-6 Question Survey on the first page (Make yourself sound really interested in joining). Put your info in on the second page (Which is the Free Brochure) and wait for an hour for it to pay.

#197 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 03 October 2009 - 05:57

02:00 01/Oct/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Would You Survive a Zombie Attack? '
19:39 01/Oct/2009 You have received 4 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'What’s your Personality Type? '

For these two Quiz jungles, just do the quiz, enter personal info, skip a few pages and they should pay out, 2-3 minutes each. Skipping pages may not be necessary, it may just require that you submit info.

02:06 29/Sep/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Twix or Kit Kat? Which is better?
00:31 30/Sep/2009 You have received 4 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Free IQ Test
12:31 30/Sep/2009 You have received 6 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Enter the Luxury Ireland Vacation Sweepstakes!
19:48 01/Oct/2009 You have received 5 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Make $1000+ per month and Free Fallen Sword Points
19:52 01/Oct/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Who has the Best Chicken: Church's Chicken or Popeyes?
02:02 02/Oct/2009 You have received 4 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What Superhero Are You?
21:34 02/Oct/2009 You have received 10 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Take the Green Quiz and get free Fallen Sword Points
23:03 02/Oct/2009 You have received 9 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Are you a rock star?
***01:32 03/Oct/2009 You have received 3 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Take part in the battle of kingdoms!
05:03 03/Oct/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get a $250 Grocery Gift Card & Fallen Sword Points!
05:14 03/Oct/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Free Entertainment System? Your choice.
05:28 03/Oct/2009 You have received 27 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get FREE Coffee for a Year!

Ok, for the five 27 point offers, you have to enter info and do survey pages until you get to the silver/gold/platinum deals. I clicked on some deals, but that may not be necessary. The first four were the usual loooooong surveys, 10-15 minutes each to do. The last one, the FREE Coffee one, was a pleasant change, it was much sorter, only 3-4 minutes to do. All except for the Church's Chicken or Popeye's offer paid out seconds after getting to the silver/gold/platinum deals. The chicken one took about 30 minutes to pay out.

The 4 FSP Free IQ Test was kinf of long. I signed up, did the test, went through a lot of survey pages and gave up after about 10 minutes when no end was in sight. It paid bout an hour later. I don't remember too much about the 5 FSP offer, I think I just singed up with a name and email and clicked on some links that showed up, I checked and saw that it paid pretty fast, within a minute or two.

The 6 FSP offer is an Eversave, I signed up with info on the first 2 pages (sometimes the address request page didn't show up for me, either try again until it does or enter your info on one of the deals they show you, choose one without any commitments!) and skipped until the coupons page, 2-3 minutes to do. The 10 FSP offer is also from Eversave, pretty much the same, but you have to take the quiz first, then sign up with personal info on one of the deals they show you, I did the Disney one and some other one (a page that just asks for info, no ads or anything), 3-4 minutes to do. Both paid in under an hour.

The 4 FSP offer is from Quiz Rocket and the 9 FSP offer is from Quiz Jungle. Both pretty similar, do the quiz, enter info, get your result. The Quiz Rocket took over and hour to pay, the Quiz jungle paid in under an hour.

All you need for the 3 FSP offer is an email account. Just create an account on the site (they just just ask for name and email), click on the confirmation link and sign in to the site (sign in from the middle of the page, the mini sign-in on the right side didn't seem to work for me). I did NOT download or install anything.

#198 dragon1234

dragon1234

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 October 2009 - 22:31

How long does the offers last until it doesnt pays out anymore. For the easy reward I did every quiz jungle till the coffee, and anything after that doesnt pay out. Anyone know when the coffee one was put up?

Btw mailinator.com works great for these kind of offers. And switch your email after every single offer...

dragon1234 - Ranger - lv 45

NoExercise - Tank - lv 45

DragonStorage - Storage - lv 13

#199 fs_cooper321

fs_cooper321
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:40

05:19 04/Oct/2009 You have received 9 FallenSword Points from completing the Easy Reward 'Want to go on a Cruise? '

I signed up and when I got to the end of some survey pages, it said i wasn't approved. I clicked on one of the other deals on that page too, it paid pretty fast.

15:52 03/Oct/2009 You have received 30 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! What is your economic concern? Free $1000 Gas Card
18:34 03/Oct/2009 You have received 10 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Would you rather... ?
21:30 03/Oct/2009 You have received 19 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! If You Could Only Eat Hamburgers Or Hot Dogs Which Would You Choose?
00:03 05/Oct/2009 You have received 19 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Who's Better For The Idol Jugde Position, Ellen OR Paula?
00:42 05/Oct/2009 You have received 30 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Play Deal or No Deal and get a free $500 gift card
19:02 05/Oct/2009 You have received 9 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Find out which X-Men character you are!
03:05 07/Oct/2009 You have received 19 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Get Madden NFL 10!
03:30 07/Oct/2009 You have received 9 Fallen Sword Point(s) for completing an Offerpal Reward! Take the Mafia Wars quiz!

The 30 point Gas offer was pretty fast, sign up, get to the silver/gold/platinum deals, click on some. It took about 3-4 minutes to do and paid instantly. All the 19 point offers were done the same way, slightly longer survey though, about 5 minutes to do. They all paid 5-60 minutes later.

The 10 point offer was from Eversave. I did the quiz and signed up for the Disney deal because the personal info page didn't show up after the email submission page. Anyway, just enter your personal info somewhere and wait an hour. The two 9 point offers were from Quiz jungle. Do the quiz, enter info, get your result wait about an hour for them to pay.

The 30 point Deal or No Deal offer was like the long 27 pointers, enter info , do a looooong survey (10-15 minutes) and click on the silver/gold/platinum deals. It paid instantly for me, but someone else who tried it said it paid them a almost a full day before they got paid.

#200 fs_leaving

fs_leaving
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2009 - 00:55

I have been following what cooper has laid out and had great success with the point rewards. I really think that he is doing a great service for members of FS. I want to say thank you for all that you have done coop and for making me a believer in point rewards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: