Savanc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,631 posts
  • Badge
  • Netherlands

Posted 10 June 2012 - 23:38

Good event - and, seemingly, lag free too :)

Only "down" side ? - when the cows say it runs for 48 hrs, I wish they meant 48 hrs. I hunted what stamina I had last night just before bed and get up this morning, to find the event still running, almost 5 hrs past it's deadline. Could have gotten another 1/2 level from that stamina LOL. Guess I should have known that 48 hrs in cow speak means approx 63 in reality (5pm friday - 8 am monday).

But, other than that, it seems to have gone swimmingly.

I was finishing some quests at 5pm today and noticed the creatures gave half the XP after 5pm compared to what they gave before 5pm. I think the event really did last for the 48 hours it was supposed to last. :wink:

#182 DragonLord

DragonLord

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,081 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 00:00

Only "down" side ? - when the cows say it runs for 48 hrs, I wish they meant 48 hrs. I hunted what stamina I had last night just before bed and get up this morning, to find the event still running, almost 5 hrs past it's deadline. Could have gotten another 1/2 level from that stamina LOL. Guess I should have known that 48 hrs in cow speak means approx 63 in reality (5pm friday - 8 am monday).

I was finishing some quests at 5pm today and noticed the creatures gave half the XP after 5pm compared to what they gave before 5pm. I think the event really did last for the 48 hours it was supposed to last. :wink:

Ah, OK, that's good to know - glad I didn't wait after all then. Shame there's no "End of Event" notice, but that's fair enough I guess. Hoof must be having a night off LOL.

#183 shdowdrgn

shdowdrgn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 00:43

personally i would have considered it pretty much fair enough if it had gone a little longer considering basically half the game went down for the whole first half of the event so anyone that was depending on AH got shafted in that time

#184 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:30

are you sure? i just lvled havent done in months so just done 60 lvls on 80k stam
no idea what a lvl cost stam wise now but would of expected it to be more then again was runing al and lib 750 and doubler 1200

#185 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 11 June 2012 - 01:46

are you sure? i just lvled havent done in months so just done 60 lvls on 80k stam
no idea what a lvl cost stam wise now but would of expected it to be more then again was runing al and lib 750 and doubler 1200

that sounds about right for normal xp gain with the aforementioned buffs.

#186 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:16

can you please post something saying that the event is over? its hard convincing other otherwise >_>

#187 Woulfe

Woulfe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:47

can you please post something saying that the event is over? its hard convincing other otherwise >_>

I know what you mean. People cannot understand that 48 hours from 16:57 08 Jun 2012 would be 16:57 10 Jun 2012.

It must be tough for them needing a sign for everything.

I guess even the countdown timer didn't help them.

#188 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:50

TTF had 1024 player level ups ... I posted our results here: http://wiki.fallensw...weekend_results

Bah... 83 active members and 1024 level ups.. pfft... We managed 476 Level ups with just 20 Active members :P

But Boring Stuff out the way (leveling) lets get on the 'fun' stats... as a Guild we managed just over 20 million 'Gold Stolen' from players as they leveled... that was just 6 different hitters from FG... next time will get more of us involved :D No hard feeling anyone that got smacked, just doing the game some good by helping to SINK gold to keep FSP MP prices down :)

Also done a bit of XP Creature Hits, Couple of the better hits were Jambocaz (at level 716) Solo'ing Skull Carver SE for over 17 Million XP using AL575 (shame he didn't use AL863) >>>

Screen Shot Here >>> http://img593.images...5052/skullk.png

And xRaineyx Solo'ing Skull Carver for 15 Million XP >>> http://i1026.photobu... ... olohit.jpg

And feldipez (at level 491) solo'd Feilong level 820 SE for over 9 Million XP which gained her 1.3 levels :D (can't find screen shot but sure she'd be happy to share it with you if you asked) 1.3 Level for 1 kill is pretty dam good with just AL460... solo'ing an SE 329 levels higher is some effort :)

Thanks for the Event HCS, was mostly great...

Good for your guild XD ... our average level is lower and some people couldn't make it to the event :s

Nice skully kills btw ;)

#189 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:08

has nothing to do with ppl need to understand its because hcs doesnt know time 48 hrs to them is 99% 72 hrs all events have in the past ran from friday till monday

I know what you mean. People cannot understand that 48 hours from 16:57 08 Jun 2012 would be 16:57 10 Jun 2012.

It must be tough for them needing a sign for everything.

I guess even the countdown timer didn't help them.

#190 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:09

cheers bry... in that case will wait till i have a few more lvls to do b4 i level again as i had tons left on my pots seemed such a waste stopping

that sounds about right for normal xp gain with the aforementioned buffs.

#191 fs_knc

fs_knc
  • Guests

Posted 11 June 2012 - 14:44

i really wish they would do some special events (LE, caves, XP, whatever) that isn't exclusively over the weekend. 99% of the time i can only play during the week, so i get a couple hours of the event at the beginning or end of it. surely there are more people that just me in the same boat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: